Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: If you don't deal in hypotheticals, why say it?
I didn't say I don't deal in hypotheticals.
HUH? You really must be sitting there with a smile on your face...

"If you want to go into hypotheticals, that's fine. However I don't."

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

I didn't want to go into a hypothetcial. That's why I said I didn't.

I never said I don't 'deal' in them, I 'deal' in them all the time.

I just didn't want to on that occasion, on that topic.

bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Simple

I've called SrR a liar plenty of time.

The reason I would have thought was quite obvious - because he is.

The comments about Gardiner aren't SrR's POV - if they were he would have said that.

But he didn't.

He stated them as fact.

They're not fact. They'e untrue.

So he's not telling the truth. Therefore, he's lying.

So....wait for it...he's a liar.

Simple.
There you are roger, in your own words.

What was it sRr is supposed to have lied about, according to you?

You're the one who made the accusation. All I and others have asked you is to put up the facts that back your statement that 'They'e untrue'.
He's a lair. Wher's the facts to support this statement?

He's done everything the club has asked of him. What did the club ask of him? And where is the evidence to prove that he has?

That's just two. In one post.

SrR makes stuff up to support his views which have been rammed down everyone's throats.

He supported Lyon for recruiting Gardiner. And still makes stuff up to support that view.

It's the same reason he still pots and lies about GT at every opportunity.
Rodger you seem to be describing yourself

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

So why can't you just answer the question?

I'm trying to be nice today, but seriously...

The last time I came across a bigger d1ck than you... it was at Melbourne Zoo... and hanging under an elephant.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

The last time I came across a bigger d1ck than you... it was at Melbourne Zoo... and hanging under an elephant.
Don't respond. Simple.

Or even better - don't read my posts.

Problem solved.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

Don't respond. Simple.

Or even better - don't read my posts.

Problem solved.

OOOOOOOOOOh, you're very touchy today Foxy.

Tell Uncle Wayne who's been upsetting little Rodgy Dodgy.

What's wrong... people's logic getting you flustered?

Perhaps if you don't like when people reply to your posts, you should abstain from posting?

It's ok. Deep down we understand your special needs.

There there. You run along and try and be a good boy... and Santa might bring you some personality for Christmas.

Unless of course...

You're going to point out that Santa doesn't exist... so I should move on. :lol:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote: You're going to point out that Santa doesn't exist... so I should move on. :lol:
LIAR!!! He do so exist. So does the Easter Bunny and God.

Dont go dissing my beliefs, regardless how deluded and insane they are, you commo.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: You're going to point out that Santa doesn't exist... so I should move on. :lol:

Dont go dissing my beliefs, regardless how deluded and insane they are, you commo.
True. Apparently, the big jolly man coached us to two prelims. However, nobody recognized him without the beard and red suit.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

True. Apparently, the big jolly man coached us to two prelims. However, nobody recognized him without the beard and red suit.
You have got one of them thar think skulls you talked about before haven't you? :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You have got one of them thar think skulls you talked about before haven't you? :D
Yup... you are a prophet. JB. Amazing.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: I just can't stand floggers who rate their opinion so highly that they state it as fact.
rodgerfox wrote: If we did a 5 month investigation into Michael Gardiner as to the company he kept, his behaviour etc. etc. before recruiting him, we failed.
Opinion stated as fact????

Hmmmm ..........

Nice one rodgerflog :lol:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:The comments about Gardiner aren't SrR's POV - if they were he would have said that.

But he didn't.

He stated them as fact.
Breathtaking Rodger. When I read stuff on here I automatically assume that everything written by a poster unless specifically claimed otherwise is their opinion.

That is surely a basic tenet of an internet forum....... perhaps you disagree..... or perhaps it's because you have something against the one particular poster.... I notice you didn't pick up on any other poster for voicing similar views.......
Exactly Richter.

We come on to forums to write opinions (or at least most of us do).

Opinions that one is free to disagree with and post counter-opinions....or to even offer up facts to disprove the offered opinion.

This is called having a discussion

When we post FACTS we normally would post the source (as I normally do).

Thing is here that RF has one again exposed himself. I would also note that RF has written many posts on this forum where he has not included the line " in my opinion" when he has being writing his opinion.....and yet in this thread he now chastises me for it :shock:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
To the top
SS Life Member

Thomas rucked the likes of Blake and Maguire along with the likes of Knobel and Ackland - also virtually totally ignoring Brooks.

From that scenario (roughly!) Lyon lost Ackland, recruited Clarke and Gardiner, then King and has drafted McEvoy and the lad from West Adelaide - also giving Van Reehan a run on the Rookie List.

So there has been an emphasis on obtaining good quality ruckmen.

Clarke was basically a miss, Gardiner must have shown in his first year that he bought what was required and, in 2008, was improving game by game to becoming a very useful player.

King also had a good season and, like Gardiner, deserves to be retained particularly until McEvoy and the lad from West Adelaide show a bit - and we will need more than 2 ruckmen.

We do/did not have the same absence of alternatives with mid-fielders - plus they are a little better and easier identified than ruckmen.

The summary is that it was not a Gardiner versus Cousins agenda.

And I would not mind betting that, despite his words, Demitriou is the reason no Club has gone near Cousins - Cousins has caused Demitriou enough anguish and embarrassment without causing Demitriou even more by making a succesful return to AFL football - and the AFL had to re-instate Cousins because any Court challenge to any Cousins non registration would have succeeded.

Demitriou no doubt wants Cousins consigned to the trash bin of history so the fact that AFL's "premier" drug testing regime never identified Cousins is never mentioned.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Simple

I've called SrR a liar plenty of time. .

Yes RF has. Each time he fails to back up or prove his claim.

I keep asking him too but he avoids doing so for he cannot.
rodgerfox wrote:

But he didn't.

He stated them as fact.

He's done everything the club has asked of him. What did the club ask of him? And where is the evidence to prove that he has?

SrR makes stuff up to support his views which have been rammed down everyone's throats.

He supported Lyon for recruiting Gardiner. And still makes stuff up to support that view.

Ok Rodger..what I have I made up. Please post some FACTS... you know those things you accuse me of not using. It should be easy as you say that I make stuff up and lie about GT at every opportunity.

Gardiner a lair????

Does 'handcuffs' during a game bring back any memories???

Just do a google and read the news articles.

Also read what Bret Voss has said below.

Gardiner doing what the Saints asked?

He has been re-signed for 2009 when he could easily have been let go.

Also read what Voss has said below..

Various Saints officials have also mentioned about him doing what was asked etc etc.

Mature Gardiner becomes Saints' role model
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 32,00.html

Jenny McAsey | March 29, 2008

MICHAEL GARDINER and role model. If you were playing a word association game, it would not be the first phrase that springs to mind to describe the West Coast recalcitrant turned St Kilda ruckman.

However, ask his former team-mate Brett Voss to talk about Gardiner's behaviour since he moved across the country late in 2006, and that is what he comes up with.

"Michael came to the club under a fair bit of pressure," Voss said bluntly.

"And he really acted as a good role model for guys going through injury problems or other problems."

Gardiner not only had a bad-boy reputation hanging over his head but a body that kept letting him down. When he ran out to play against Sydney last Saturday night, it was his first senior game for 20 months.

Last year he played just one reserves match, hamstrung by painful injuries to both feet. On several other occasions he was named to play alongside Voss in the seconds, only to pull up sore at the last minute.

"He had a number of setbacks but he didn't dwell on things he couldn't control, and he did everything right to get back from injury," Voss said.

"His demeanor around the place and his attitude was always positive and that is a good role model for guys who can get down on themselves."

To those close to Gardiner, the burly 28-year-old who left the Eagles in 2006 after crashing his car through a roundabout and sending it airborne is still larger-than-life.

He can be loud, abrasive even, a big man who loves to tease and banter with team-mates, who sometimes speaks out of turn and courts attention.

((INSERTED COMMENT by sRr Err that sould like a decsription of a lair does it not??? ))

But away from Perth and the friends of dubious character he associated with, the player who took the field last Saturday for his first AFL game since June 2006 was a happier, more mature man. He has had a steady girlfriend for more than a year and has kept his rap sheet blank since he arrived in Melbourne.

"When you hear of someone who has been in the news often, you are not sure of their attitude or personality but there were no problems fitting in with the guys at St Kilda," Voss said. "He definitely worked hard at making sure he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. The respect came from the guys and it will continue to come as he continues to do the right thing."

The sulky, moody footballer who departed the Eagles on bad terms is determined to re-pay St Kilda for giving him a second chance when no other AFL club would contemplate it.

Not only did the Eagles think Gardiner's body was gone, they were happy to sacrifice him as they tried to convince the football world they were cleaning up their act.

But a few people held faith in the player who was the number one draft pick in 1996. There was of course, his father, Renny, who worked hard to secure him a deal with another club when all seemed lost.

And Ron Joseph, the veteran manager who had a hunch that Gardiner and St Kilda, with straight-shooting coach Ross Lyon at the helm, could be a good fit.

Michael Gardiner: Claremont lays down law

http://www.thewest.com.au/20060220/s...sto133492.html

From The West Australian -reg Denham and Courtney Walsh | July 19, 2006
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 58,00.html
Article from: The Australian
BARRED West Coast ruckman Michael Gardiner is clinging to hopes that he can revive his career outside Western Australia at the end of the season.Coach John Worsfold and his match committee yesterday ran out of patience with the former vice-captain and have recommended his contract not be renewed at the end of this year.
Gardiner, who will play out the season with WAFL club Claremont, shot himself in the foot after his alleged alcohol-related car accident on Monday night, according to a West Coast board member.
"He's already had too many chances and that has to be the last straw," the board member said.

Saints show faith in Gardiner

Michael Gleeson | October 11, 2008
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/s ... 36728.html

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:.....Gardy by contrast pulled in his head and ego (and while naturally still a lair) and did all that the club asked....
Just wondering where you got this from - that Gardiner is 'naturally still a lair' :shock:
He can be loud, abrasive even, a big man who loves to tease and banter with team-mates, who sometimes speaks out of turn and courts attention.

Brett Voss former St Kilda Team-mate.

That sounds like to me that he is naturally a lair.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:.....Gardy by contrast pulled in his head and ego (and while naturally still a lair) and did all that the club asked....
Just wondering where you got this from - that Gardiner is 'naturally still a lair' :shock:

Sounds to me like hes the run of the mill bloke involved in a footy club. Some blokes are loud some never say boo get over it join a footy club and see what goes on.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

Sounds to me like hes the run of the mill bloke involved in a footy club. Some blokes are loud some never say boo get over it join a footy club and see what goes on.
I did not state or imply that being a lair was a bad thing. So I have nothing to "get over".

And indeed my post earlier in the thread was supportive of Gardiner.

My inference to him being naturally a lair was that one could always expect some lairising from him, which some might construe as being not doing what the clubs wants...when all it is is beinga bit ofa lair.. This is not a bad thing...unless it goes too far. From reprts at the Eagles it did. At the saints from what I know it has not.

So perhaps we are actually in agreement?

Maybe people would have preferred it if I had said that Gardi was a bit of a lad??
Last edited by saintsRrising on Wed 03 Dec 2008 9:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
join a footy club and see what goes on.
I have been involved with a number of sporting clubs including playing....so I knows what goes on.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Re: Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

barks4eva wrote:
FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
BigMart wrote:We took Michael Gardner in 2006 who had played a handful of games since 2003 and has a F***ed body. and had serious off-field issues and used DP#43 to do so.

Yet

Denied the 2005 Browlnow medallist, whose body is as fit as any player who has ever played. Cousins was in rare touch as late as 2007 averaging 25 possessions a game..

This decision is disgraceful, and goes against the want of the members and coaches and players......and AFL community...

it happens when a bunch of suits try to make decisions about sport, when they have zero fu**ing idea....really football matters should be left to those who know something about the game....i want to win, and seriously could not give a rats about upholding bullsh*t values.

Football First........seriously, besides two, who in that group actually understands the game......especially not a scottish git, whose every decision seem to be a massive F*** up.

I will seriously consider my position in supporting a basket case.....tonight will be remembered as the night our club made another poor decision and let a golden opportunity (risk albeit) slip......how often do you get the chance to take a brownlow medallist?????

F*** heads
Agree 100%

Cousins might actually be the one player who could make a difference in our midfield and this decision made by a board who should have been kicked out yesterday, might actually cost us a premiership!

Who knows, but it is very possible, that in 2009 with Cousins, potentially we were going to be a much bigger threat to any opposition club.

As for footy first, those f****** had better be ready when the AGM comes around!

FAIR DINKUM
Glad to see you are up to your usual standard of bullsh1t barks!
Have you not already ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one, pledging allegiance to the Melbourne Storm as a form of protest against the current board, for introducing compulsory social club status to level two seating?

I swear I remember reading that somehwere!

and you reckon I post bullshyte...............pffft :roll:
Yep... All of the above!! But at least I've moved on and I'm not continuing to bang on about it like you. TOSSER!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

barks4eva wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
BigMart wrote:We took Michael Gardner in 2006 who had played a handful of games since 2003 and has a F***ed body. and had serious off-field issues and used DP#43 to do so.

Yet

Denied the 2005 Browlnow medallist, whose body is as fit as any player who has ever played. Cousins was in rare touch as late as 2007 averaging 25 possessions a game..

This decision is disgraceful, and goes against the want of the members and coaches and players......and AFL community...

it happens when a bunch of suits try to make decisions about sport, when they have zero fu**ing idea....really football matters should be left to those who know something about the game....i want to win, and seriously could not give a rats about upholding bullsh*t values.

Football First........seriously, besides two, who in that group actually understands the game......especially not a scottish git, whose every decision seem to be a massive F*** up.

I will seriously consider my position in supporting a basket case.....tonight will be remembered as the night our club made another poor decision and let a golden opportunity (risk albeit) slip......how often do you get the chance to take a brownlow medallist?????

F*** heads
Agree 100%

Cousins might actually be the one player who could make a difference in our midfield and this decision made by a board who should have been kicked out yesterday, might actually cost us a premiership!

Who knows, but it is very possible, that in 2009 with Cousins, potentially we were going to be a much bigger threat to any opposition club.

As for footy first, those f****** had better be ready when the AGM comes around!

FAIR DINKUM
Glad to see you are up to your usual standard of bullsh1t barks!
Have you not already ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one, pledging allegiance to the Melbourne Storm as a form of protest against the current board, for introducing compulsory social club status to level two seating?

I swear I remember reading that somehwere!

and you reckon I post bullshyte...............pffft :roll:
Yep... All of the above!! But at least I've moved on and I'm not continuing to bang on about it like you. TOSSER!
Hmmm, one day you're blowing smoke up the board's arse, the next day you've ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one and suddenly where once there was room for your smoke, now it seems according to you their heads are in the way, mind you on the last point, I'm in full agreement!

So what are you doing lurking here, isn't there a Melbourne Storm forum aching for your pearls?

The difference being, MR strength through loyalty, I might be pissed off and want the current board kicked out yesterday for relocating the club to Seaford, but at the end of the day, 1. I'll still buy a social club, reserved seat membership x2, because 2. I support the St kilda football club and 3. this board won't be around forever AND 4. if everyone cracked a hissy fit and stopped buying memberships like your good self, then this football club would not be around for much longer!

Enjoy your Melbourne Storm in a teacup!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I don't know why this is still an issue. The club has acted (and invested a substantial amount of time and money) in such a way as to benefit our members, players and ultimately our sponsors in the best possible outcome. If they felt the weight of doubt swung heavily against that of Cousins...then so f'n be it! Get over it! :?

I personally think it's a shame the bloke hasn't been given a second chance, but clearly those in the know have come to some informed decision that he isn't ready yet! I honestly hope to god he resumes his AFL career and gets his life back on track! Everyone deserves a second chance....particularly those who seek it!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
rodgerfox wrote: I just can't stand floggers who rate their opinion so highly that they state it as fact.
rodgerfox wrote: If we did a 5 month investigation into Michael Gardiner as to the company he kept, his behaviour etc. etc. before recruiting him, we failed.
Opinion stated as fact????

Hmmmm ..........

Nice one rodgerflog :lol:
Your point being?

My response was to a hypothetical instance. Therefore, unless even more moronic than I gave you credit for - it should be obvious that it can only possibly be an opinion, and not a fact.

Sometimes I wonder.

I love the smart arses who try to be witty and clever yet are deadset morons. Seriously, if you're going to try to 'catch me out' you might need to get some help from someone with a bit more sense and brain power than your good self.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Simple

I've called SrR a liar plenty of time. .

Yes RF has. Each time he fails to back up or prove his claim.

I keep asking him too but he avoids doing so for he cannot.
rodgerfox wrote:

But he didn't.

He stated them as fact.

Ok Rodger..what I have I made up. Please post some FACTS... you know those things you accuse me of not using. It should be easy as you say that I make stuff up and lie about GT at every opportunity.

Gardiner a lair????

Does 'handcuffs' during a game bring back any memories???

Just do a google and read the news articles.

Also read what Bret Voss has said below.

Gardiner doing what the Saints asked?

He has been re-signed for 2009 when he could easily have been let go.

Also read what Voss has said below..

Various Saints officials have also mentioned about him doing what was asked etc etc.

Mature Gardiner becomes Saints' role model
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 32,00.html

Jenny McAsey | March 29, 2008

MICHAEL GARDINER and role model. If you were playing a word association game, it would not be the first phrase that springs to mind to describe the West Coast recalcitrant turned St Kilda ruckman.

However, ask his former team-mate Brett Voss to talk about Gardiner's behaviour since he moved across the country late in 2006, and that is what he comes up with.

"Michael came to the club under a fair bit of pressure," Voss said bluntly.

"And he really acted as a good role model for guys going through injury problems or other problems."

Gardiner not only had a bad-boy reputation hanging over his head but a body that kept letting him down. When he ran out to play against Sydney last Saturday night, it was his first senior game for 20 months.

Last year he played just one reserves match, hamstrung by painful injuries to both feet. On several other occasions he was named to play alongside Voss in the seconds, only to pull up sore at the last minute.

"He had a number of setbacks but he didn't dwell on things he couldn't control, and he did everything right to get back from injury," Voss said.

"His demeanor around the place and his attitude was always positive and that is a good role model for guys who can get down on themselves."

To those close to Gardiner, the burly 28-year-old who left the Eagles in 2006 after crashing his car through a roundabout and sending it airborne is still larger-than-life.

((INSERTED COMMENT by sRr Err that sould like a decsription of a lair does it not??? ))

But away from Perth and the friends of dubious character he associated with, the player who took the field last Saturday for his first AFL game since June 2006 was a happier, more mature man. He has had a steady girlfriend for more than a year and has kept his rap sheet blank since he arrived in Melbourne.

"When you hear of someone who has been in the news often, you are not sure of their attitude or personality but there were no problems fitting in with the guys at St Kilda," Voss said. "He definitely worked hard at making sure he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. The respect came from the guys and it will continue to come as he continues to do the right thing."

The sulky, moody footballer who departed the Eagles on bad terms is determined to re-pay St Kilda for giving him a second chance when no other AFL club would contemplate it.

Not only did the Eagles think Gardiner's body was gone, they were happy to sacrifice him as they tried to convince the football world they were cleaning up their act.

But a few people held faith in the player who was the number one draft pick in 1996. There was of course, his father, Renny, who worked hard to secure him a deal with another club when all seemed lost.

And Ron Joseph, the veteran manager who had a hunch that Gardiner and St Kilda, with straight-shooting coach Ross Lyon at the helm, could be a good fit.

Michael Gardiner: Claremont lays down law

http://www.thewest.com.au/20060220/s...sto133492.html

From The West Australian -reg Denham and Courtney Walsh | July 19, 2006
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 58,00.html
Article from: The Australian
BARRED West Coast ruckman Michael Gardiner is clinging to hopes that he can revive his career outside Western Australia at the end of the season.Coach John Worsfold and his match committee yesterday ran out of patience with the former vice-captain and have recommended his contract not be renewed at the end of this year.
Gardiner, who will play out the season with WAFL club Claremont, shot himself in the foot after his alleged alcohol-related car accident on Monday night, according to a West Coast board member.
"He's already had too many chances and that has to be the last straw," the board member said.

Saints show faith in Gardiner

Michael Gleeson | October 11, 2008
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/s ... 36728.html
My apologies I had no idea you were so naive.

From now on, whatever I read in the newspaper will be treated as fact.

Whenever I see an ex-player talk about an ex-teammate, it will be treated as pure fact.

Based on that, the following statements can now go down in the history books as factual events.....

- Ben Cousins is a terrific bloke.
- Grant Thomas was a great coach and coached Robert Harvey's most enjoyable time at the club.
- Kosi was charged with sexual assault
- Riewoldt exposed himself to a girl in a pub at Lorne
- Grant Thomas resigned as coach
- Aaron Hamill is still only 2 weeks away from playing

The above, and many many more untruths can now be altered in the history to now be stated as fact. Why you ask?

Because they were printed in the newspaper, or spoken about in the news.

Now that this new law has passed, the world will be a much more interesting place.

I'd also imagine the footy 'journo's' and media moguls will be quite pleased.

bob__71
Club Player

we failed. In what way did we fail?

bob__71
Club Player

I love the smart arses who try to be witty and clever yet are deadset morons
Rodge you are describing yourself again.

You should do what you said you were going to do and ignore peoples opinions. Because its only going to get you down if you actually start paying attention to what peoples opinion of you is.