Changes next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: Changes next week

Spinner wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Maybe he'll end up getting put on the rookie list at the end of the season if he doesn't start to show something before then. I'm surprised he hasn't done better with us to be honest, after seeing how well he did in the first round of the NAB Cup last year. He looked as good as any of the young ones that night and got plenty of the footy.

Got injured in the second half of last year... That might be a reason.
It could indeed. Hopefully that's it and he's pushing for senior selection by the end of this year, or at the very least a permanent improving fixture for the Sandy seniors.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

dragit wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote: Do me a favour, before you rant and rave... Watch his game against hawthorn in round 5 or 6 , and if he is in the top half dozen players, I will sincerely apologise.
Not on your life, I absolutely love rattling on about my version of footy truths, I can barely go a day, let alone 3-4 weeks without some ridiculous rant…

What might be better is that just skip over my posts or pop me on your foe list :D

I dare say that if he is in our best 6 players against Hawthorn you will be pretty quiet, god forbid he only gets 25 or so kicks., lazy biatch…

SACK HIM NOW!!!
Well, guess there is NO need for me to apologise . Although I take no joy in joey being crap against good opposition as it drags the team down. He needs to choose, is he playing for the team , or for himself and just cruising till he moves to his media career.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:
dragit wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote: Do me a favour, before you rant and rave... Watch his game against hawthorn in round 5 or 6 , and if he is in the top half dozen players, I will sincerely apologise.
Not on your life, I absolutely love rattling on about my version of footy truths, I can barely go a day, let alone 3-4 weeks without some ridiculous rant…

What might be better is that just skip over my posts or pop me on your foe list :D

I dare say that if he is in our best 6 players against Hawthorn you will be pretty quiet, god forbid he only gets 25 or so kicks., lazy biatch…

SACK HIM NOW!!!
Well, guess there is NO need for me to apologise . Although I take no joy in joey being crap against good opposition as it drags the team down. He needs to choose, is he playing for the team , or for himself and just cruising till he moves to his media career.
10+ worse than Joey last night, including dal, does he spend too much time in the media too?

elizabethr
Club Player

Well Dal was on the Footy Show last Thursday night..

nothing to say
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Dragit = Joeys mum. Can be the ONLY explanation.