GAME THREAD STK v CARL

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Re: GAME THREAD STK v CARL

Saintlester wrote:I know it's been done to death but surely the small forward experiment must end. Saw 2 efforts tonight(one each from TDL and Milera) which are just unacceptable at this level. I know the barrow of Ledger,Curren and Minchington has been endlessly pushed on this forum but we must now see if they can play as small forward come midfield. I would sooner see Wright or Webster played as defensive forward. At least they might keep the eyes up.
We could recruit Eddy. :shock:

Why do we continually get forwards who go missing for large chunks of games? Lee, Maister, Kosi, Stanley, Saad, Milera, TDL. A 2 quarter effort would really be nice for once guys let alone an actual 4 quarter effort. Doesn't Roo inspire any of you FFS!!!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Spud
Club Player
Location: Near the You Yangs, or as my wife used to call it, the Dugongs.

South OZ Saint wrote:
Munga wrote:Fitness is f***ed!!! Makes effort and skills worse. Fitness seriously f***ed.
Not too many sides will back up from a six day break from the West and run out a game especially a young side.
Exactly 4th qtr fade outs have been our staple this year. They will have better stamina in a year or two.