Do you want us to beat Melbourne?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Do you want us to beat Melbourne?

Poll ended at Mon 27 Jul 2015 6:08pm

Yes, I want us to win.
88%
No, I want us to lose.
12%

Total votes: 68

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Do you want us to beat Melbourne?

matrix wrote:only 7 people!

im a little bit disappointment with the final gospel poll ratings

i mean theres no chance of anyone taking the piss
not on here
no sir-ee bob
you might be onto something ;)

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Honestly these threads are pointless and insidious

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:Honestly these threads are pointless and insidious
You also may be onto something.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:Honestly these threads are pointless and insidious
You also may be onto something.
Yep makes a good point!

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Well played Firey - clearly on a different intelligence plain to Pluggs ...
Whose sorry for wanting the best end result for the club which is a flag - maybe kozi can start another useless poll on "who doesn't want to win the flag??"
Ironically, yesterdays best players were all older and they will be gone in 3yrs - as noted by others, what the game showed was StKilda still have a core of seasoned ex GF side running round and Melbourne have that bald guy then heap of kids....
While we all like to win - I wouldn't be crowing to much about beating lowly Dees...... a week earlier a 5th placed Tigers did it easy against us before resting up in the last....
Anyhow I still hope for a Parish cause I know longer term that's what we really need and wins like are forgotten in a week....

Poor teffes. lacks the confidence to go on his own so finds one person who agrees with him. And we don't all like to win. 7 people wanted to lose yesterday. That is fact so don't talk crap. And I don't see many crowing. I see people happy to win games instead of waiting 3 years to see if pick 4 ends up better than pick 6.

One day you argument will be strong enough to go it alone. Well maybe not because it is you doing the arguing and I doubt you are strong enough.

And what does who sorry for wanting the best result for the club even mean? Makes no sense. I was sorry for those who got their pick sorry. I was sorry for a mate who lost money on horse. Its just empathy for those who didn't get their result of us losing.
What's the matter plugs .... the fact that multiple people on here don't obsess over beating Melbourne like you do gets on your nerve a little?
How sad
I think Fireys points are extremely valid, the fact you've been owned by him several times already doesn't automatically make you a lessor man...... it's how you respond that'll define you and so for it's not good is it?
Anyway, our ageing players got us over the line against Dees!! What did we learn??? We learnt Nick Riewoldt is a good footballer and Dempster and Chips are real handy down back.... Woooo Hooo!!

“Yeah….nah””