Rd 7 Team is in.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rd 7 Team is in.

Linton Lodger wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Scollop wrote:Here's the thing parkey; You don't have a monopoly on positivity. We can all be as positive as you, and we all support our team but the players, coaches, and club are accountable. We ( the fans ) don't have vested interests or an agenda. If you come on here with positivity straight after consecutive losses, then just as congozza and SaintPav have stated, you either have a vested interest or you are not that bright. I could be way off but I think it's the former and it is either a direct vested interest or an indirect one

When these professionals and administrators who get paid by StKFC are long gone, we'll still be here buying up memberships and supporting the team and club. We demand success or else we demand people lose their jobs. This is OUR club not theirs. There are only a select few who come through the club that have as much passion and loyalty as we do. What did that bloke say after he left us as senior coach at the end of 2011? "I never used the word 'loyalty' when I spoke to the players"
Excellent post. At first, I thought Parkey was legit, but not now. What he does is finds others to travel down his vortex and then somehow the mods get wind of the thread and the other poster gets banned. Unfortunately good posters like Pav/Con get sucked in and end up on a holiday, whilst Parkey smirks and finds the next victim.
Oh come on, please. So Parkey is some svengali that lures Forumites into been banned.
You’re strawmanning SP.

Like I said above, coming on here and beginning a look at me thread 5 min after a bad loss is really naive and is going to annoy quite a few posters. You have to question either his intelligence or motive.

It’s not that black and white.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Linton Lodger wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Scollop wrote:Here's the thing parkey; You don't have a monopoly on positivity. We can all be as positive as you, and we all support our team but the players, coaches, and club are accountable. We ( the fans ) don't have vested interests or an agenda. If you come on here with positivity straight after consecutive losses, then just as congozza and SaintPav have stated, you either have a vested interest or you are not that bright. I could be way off but I think it's the former and it is either a direct vested interest or an indirect one

When these professionals and administrators who get paid by StKFC are long gone, we'll still be here buying up memberships and supporting the team and club. We demand success or else we demand people lose their jobs. This is OUR club not theirs. There are only a select few who come through the club that have as much passion and loyalty as we do. What did that bloke say after he left us as senior coach at the end of 2011? "I never used the word 'loyalty' when I spoke to the players"
Excellent post. At first, I thought Parkey was legit, but not now. What he does is finds others to travel down his vortex and then somehow the mods get wind of the thread and the other poster gets banned. Unfortunately good posters like Pav/Con get sucked in and end up on a holiday, whilst Parkey smirks and finds the next victim.
Oh come on, please. So Parkey is some svengali that lures Forumites into been banned.
Tell me about it how ridiculous it is LL. Its like a David Attenborough doco. :D

Its not my fault people like Con can't control themselves and their emotions on an internet message board. He is a grown adult and man I'm assumimg. If people don't like my posts then put me on ignore or don't read them. Pretty f****** simple stuff that a 10 year old could work out.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
portosaint
Club Player

Most 10 year olds are also starting to work out that this magical fairy land you believe in so much doesn't really exist too

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

portosaint wrote:Most 10 year olds are also starting to work out that this magical fairy land you believe in so much doesn't really exist too
+1

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

portosaint wrote:Most 10 year olds are also starting to work out that this magical fairy land you believe in so much doesn't really exist too
What? Like Michael Jackson's Never Never Land?

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

parkeysainter wrote:
Yeah whatever Mr Pav. People have different opinions and views on the ST KFC. Get over it. I will continue to support and defend the Saints good or bad within reason. Some just don't have the ticker and patience for such persistence like that I guess. Each to their own though. When things get a little tough...that is when the abuse and personal attacks roll in as evidenced on this forum and your personal attacks in 3 posts before this.
Now that's not really quite true Mr Parkey is it
It's great that that your trying to sell the positivity ticket and defend all things red white and black but I did note that you didn't jump and down in protest over in the Ben Long thread when that thread went majorly off topic
You have a little possy that you can round up and play rope a dope with the "bad guys"

Seeya
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

sunsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Yeah whatever Mr Pav. People have different opinions and views on the ST KFC. Get over it. I will continue to support and defend the Saints good or bad within reason. Some just don't have the ticker and patience for such persistence like that I guess. Each to their own though. When things get a little tough...that is when the abuse and personal attacks roll in as evidenced on this forum and your personal attacks in 3 posts before this.
It's great that that your trying to sell the positivity ticket and defend all things red white and black but I did note that you didn't jump and down in protest over in the Ben Long thread when that thread went majorly off topic
You have a little possy that you can round up and play rope a dope with the "bad guys"
Seems like Billy The Kid got put away for another month so there is no need for the Regulators to police the forum anymore.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Brilliant!

Love it!

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

parkeysainter wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Seems like Billy The Kid got put away for another month so there is no need for the Regulators to police the forum anymore.
So it is true

Seeya
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

sunsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
So it is true
Its a joke. Watch Young Guns 1 and 2. Great movies.