AFL is a Joke. Tony Greene still suspended!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL is a Joke. Tony Greene still suspended!

BarryGrogan wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 7:59pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 7:44pm

No no, that was someone else and a different argument. Neale had a saw nose, couldnt remember contact with the eyes and stated it all happened pretty quick. The nose is clearly in the eyes region. I stand by the video of poor victimised Toby's left hand and the MRO.
?

So you think he was found guilty because the tribunal determined that contact was to the nose, and that constitutes the eye region?

And I don't think he's victimised. He is some of the public, such as yourself. And some in the media. But I don't think the AFL victimise him at all.
No. Lachie Neale' s very vague evidence mentioned the nose. Poor fella. He must have been terrified because he covered his eyes while on the ground, wiped his right eye when he stood and stooped over with his hands over his eyes buy only remembered a sore nose.
The umpire obviously didn't see it, because of the lack of a free kick because last time I looked his nose was on his head between his eyes, or in that region and thats a free kick.
On all that evidence, I think I'd ignore Lachie and suggest the umpire saw nothing and proceed with the MRO's great decision.

I'm not victimising him. I didn't give evidence and I've never met him. I'm just just having a dialogue with myself and responding to your confusion.

Video evidence, MRO's decision, spot on.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

BarryGrogan wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 7:59pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 7:44pm

No no, that was someone else and a different argument. Neale had a saw nose, couldnt remember contact with the eyes and stated it all happened pretty quick. The nose is clearly in the eyes region. I stand by the video of poor victimised Toby's left hand and the MRO.
?

So you think he was found guilty because the tribunal determined that contact was to the nose, and that constitutes the eye region?

And I don't think he's victimised. He is some of the public, such as yourself. And some in the media. But I don't think the AFL victimise him at all.
Barry, I have a challenge for you.

Place the inside of your left wrist on your forehead and with a raking action, try to hurt your nose without making contact with your eyes.

No wait.....I'm only joking. Don't do that. Lol.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Anyone arguing Toby should have got a week are as ridiculous as the decision itself.

Widely accepted that it’s the worst tribunal decision in recent history.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 1:37am Anyone arguing Toby should have got a week are as ridiculous as the decision itself.

Widely accepted that it’s the worst tribunal decision in recent history.
I wish there was an AFL Dumbfuck award to the person/group of people that make the most dumbfounding/idiotic decision of the year.

This year it would be the Toby suspension or the ARC’s non-call on Sunday. Both anti-GWS!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Did any players touch the noses of their opposition in either of the prelims?

Wondering when Christian will finish zooming in 1000 times into every contest over the weekend.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 2:24am Did any players touch the noses of their opposition in either of the prelims?

Wondering when Christian will finish zooming in 1000 times into every contest over the weekend.
No Eddie lost interest at about 7 o’clock Saturday so no reports this week.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Not suspended anymore

Posting 20 years of holey crap!