Pisshead

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Pisshead

asiu wrote: Mon 03 Aug 2020 3:13am be a pretty simple plan

drop some weight
get fitter
be nice to your ex

how hard can it be
and don a protective vest

asiu
Saintsational Legend

like the magic orange work one
that lets you walk out into any emergency
as a hero

or
an anti stab type ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

this thread has clocked up nearly 5000 views.

Jack was one of my favourite players, when he signed my cap at a training session, my little heart was pounding with excitement.

But I want to remember the good times and let him go

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

remboy wrote: Sun 02 Aug 2020 9:47pm
Moods wrote: Sun 02 Aug 2020 9:00pm
remboy wrote: Sun 02 Aug 2020 11:59am Not playing at the moment. It’s pretty hard to understand Scott’s cryptic comments about him either.
On top of that Acres was dropped this week and Bruce has kicked 11 goals for the year. I’d say the club moved the right players.
What were the cryptic comments from Scott??

“He’s got to complete the plan,” Scott said. “It’s not a matter of putting markers in place that he’s got to achieve.

“He certainly wasn’t behind on anything specific that we were after; we just always had a plan.”

If you can tell me what it means you’re better at reading between the lines than I am. He’s done the pre season, played a couple of games and now he’s got to do a plan that involves not playing games.
I imagine it means this:
- he is overweight and has excess skinfold readings, unable to do 3km time trials in the allotted time, or similar.

Cats fitness staff have given him certain timeframes and targets (KPI) which obviously take time, cannot improve in 3 days, there's a trajectory.

I think he's required to meet these targets, and the Thug Coach is saying he's meeting each benchmark so far.
"he wasn't behind on anything specific" means exactly that, he's on track with the plan and is meeting the KPI;s.

Seems simple

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
remboy
SS Hall of Fame

WellardSaint wrote: Mon 03 Aug 2020 4:08pm
remboy wrote: Sun 02 Aug 2020 11:59am Not playing at the moment. It’s pretty hard to understand Scott’s cryptic comments about him either.
On top of that Acres was dropped this week and Bruce has kicked 11 goals for the year. I’d say the club moved the right players.

“He’s got to complete the plan,” Scott said. “It’s not a matter of putting markers in place that he’s got to achieve.

“He certainly wasn’t behind on anything specific that we were after; we just always had a plan.”

If you can tell me what it means you’re better at reading between the lines than I am. He’s done the pre season, played a couple of games and now he’s got to do a plan that involves not playing games.
I imagine it means this:
- he is overweight and has excess skinfold readings, unable to do 3km time trials in the allotted time, or similar.

Cats fitness staff have given him certain timeframes and targets (KPI) which obviously take time, cannot improve in 3 days, there's a trajectory.

I think he's required to meet these targets, and the Thug Coach is saying he's meeting each benchmark so far.
"he wasn't behind on anything specific" means exactly that, he's on track with the plan and is meeting the KPI;s.

Seems simple
Except that they thought he was fit enough to play before. His fitness couldn’t have gone backwards since the season started could it?

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Amazing how he’s fine to be on the other side of the country from his family and play (or not) for the Cats, but couldn’t bare being an hour down the road from them while at the Saints... 🤔

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

remboy wrote: Mon 03 Aug 2020 9:14pm
WellardSaint wrote: Mon 03 Aug 2020 4:08pm

I imagine it means this:

Seems simple
Except that they thought he was fit enough to play before. His fitness couldn’t have gone backwards since the season started could it?
Maybe suffering from "Buddy like mental issues " again.
He can take his best and fairest jam up his clacker and GTFO.
I know Geelong are the cats but I reckon he is a low DOG!