Ryder to Saints (two year deal)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ryder to Saints (two year deal)

Would be good if this thread could just stick to discussing Ryder as most have done without making it into a drama about what individual forumite's temperaments

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Wayne42 wrote: Tue 17 Sep 2019 12:58am.

Come on Essendope, offer him the kitchen sink as well, welcome him back and save us from "stupidity".
In other words, save us from "ourselves".... ( after all, "ourselves" and "stupidity" here are interchangeable/synonymous terms). :?

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Only people who think it’s a good idea are those trying to convince themselves its a good idea, in case it happens.

They also believe/d that every stk decision is a good one, until hindsight suggests it wasn’t.

I respect those who are willing to call the mistake early and risk some humble pie... because on most occasions they are right and invariably Stk makes a poor call.

Stk history is littered with terrible decisions

To continue to delude oneself of that fact, and the fact they continue to make poor decisions is strange imo

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

B.M wrote: Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:31pm Only people who think it’s a good idea are those trying to convince themselves its a good idea, in case it happens.

They also believe/d that every stk decision is a good one, until hindsight suggests it wasn’t.

I respect those who are willing to call the mistake early and risk some humble pie... because on most occasions they are right and invariably Stk makes a poor call.

To continue to delude oneself of that fact, and the fact they continue to make poor decisions is strange imo
I'll be quite relaxed if we don't get him, happy with Marshall doing it himself.

However, I won't be too fussed if we do get him. I don't think we will be paying huge money and in the absolute worst case scenario, Ryder will play for Sandy and we'll have a backup if Marshall gets injured.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Linton Lodger wrote: Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:38pm
B.M wrote: Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:31pm Only people who think it’s a good idea are those trying to convince themselves its a good idea, in case it happens.

I'll be quite relaxed if we don't get him, happy with Marshall doing it himself.

However, I won't be too fussed if we do get him. I don't think we will be paying huge money and in the absolute worst case scenario, Ryder will play for Sandy and we'll have a backup if Marshall gets injured.
Exactly.

😎