Any Coverage of this Week's Game Against Hawks?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Re: Any Coverage of this Week's Game Against Hawks?

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sat 29 Feb 2020 7:57pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Sat 29 Feb 2020 7:46pm
Last week players like Butler looked decent but throw him into this week's team without the same supporting cast and I reckon we'd see a different player.

I think Marshall is this kind of player, on his own he falls short but in a group of decent players he adds value. But early days on him- just a thought.
Prepare your Inbox for some very nasty surprises - you may need to invest in some body armour.

Lol.

Firstly.....holy sh1t I may have mistakenly typed Marshall instead of Marsh. I'm referring to Marsh in my post previous and now so everyone put down your pitch forks.

I don't think Marsh is rubbish, plenty of good things about him but as I said, he can get exposed if he isn't surrounded by quality... his speed and marking at times is so flash people look right past the very average things he does.

He could develop into a legend, because it's all there.....just young still.

There's several players who aren't able (yet) to be solid contributors without a good group around them. But every team is this way.