Season on the Brink of being suspended.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Season on the Brink of being suspended.

The final decision will be made by Victorian cabinet sometime on Thursday and will probably be announced late in the day. No one can possibly know at this stage as the final recommendation for approval probably hasn’t even been made.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Season on the Brink of being suspended.

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 01 Jun 2021 6:12pm
darylcowie wrote: Tue 01 Jun 2021 6:06pm
bigcarl wrote: Tue 01 Jun 2021 5:38pm
cwrcyn wrote: Tue 01 Jun 2021 4:30pm Suspend it by 8 weeks and we'll have Marshall, Jones, and maybe even Hannebery back.
I hope they wait until Gresham, Paton and Carlisle are available too. Maybe re-start after Christmas sometime
I notice you didn't include Hannebery in that list.

Very wise too, as he won't be fit until 2017!

Our draw this year has echoes of 2013 playing Freo at home in the last round.

On that occasion we farewelled three favourite sons, Milney, Kosi and Blakey.

Perhaps this year we will be farewelling our least favourite sons: Carlisle, Hanneberry, Frawley, McKernan, Hunter, as well as two genuine warriors in Geary and Roberton.
I remember that game.
Kosi had a shot at goal from 45-50 (?) and everyone got around him, cheering, until goal ump said it had grazed the post.
Commentators said the ump shoulda turned a blind eye due to the occasion, Kosi's last goal ever :mrgreen:

Also, Joey, a year or so later, confessed that at training, he swapped shirts with Kosi, so coaches looked at the GPS kms covered, and pick him based on 'fitness' and ability to run :lol:
Yeah, one of my sons and I changed seats for the last quarter and sat behind the goals to which the Saints were kicking. Fun times and Yeah, I also remember the Joey comment. Top blokes who looked out for one another.