Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 2:29pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 10:55am I had a look and under the membership tab a number of home fixture and a tab for todays game came up. I looked and it said my tickets are booked and I can save them to my phone. Problem is I didn't ask or want them. Seems to be no option to cancel them.

If that's how easy it is, it's no drama but what a waste, if I've ordered them and can't cancel them.
Home fixtures don't seem to be the problem.
The problem is away fixtures, particularly at the MCG when tickets are accessed through Ticketek. And my gripe, and I will raise this with the club on Monday, is that as an away member I have bought tickets already as part of the H&A memberships. That arrangement is between me, my family members, the St Kilda Football Club, the AFL and the MCG. These third parties should just allow me access to my rightful tickets.
Now, as I understand it, the Hawthorn match tickets for H&A members have become available? If there is somebody on here that can verify that, it would be much appreciated.
Now, If that is the case I want what is mine. If the ticketing system is too complicated, or tickets are not being released all at once, then I have a real problem with that.
I understand that. Not sure what changes of policy and procedures have happened during COVID but what was clear was that when the numbers at the gate are reduced, its a first in best dressed system.
It does seem highly inappropriate that anyone would sell a ticket that won't guarantee attendance. Its an unfair risk. I imagine this is risk is greater at away games with home teams getting priority.

I'm.not suggesting this is the current issue you face but it is certainly related to the confusion with the distribution of tickets.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

Round 4 Hawthorn vs St.Kilda appears on my list of events but I'm only an ultimate interstate member, so I dont think I will get access.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 2:39pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 10:55am I had a look and under the membership tab a number of home fixture and a tab for todays game came up. I looked and it said my tickets are booked and I can save them to my phone. Problem is I didn't ask or want them. Seems to be no option to cancel them.

If that's how easy it is, it's no drama but what a waste, if I've ordered them and can't cancel them.
The problem is away fixtures, particularly at the MCG when tickets are accessed through Ticketek. And my gripe, and I will raise this with the club on Monday, is that as an away member I have bought tickets already as part of the H&A memberships. That arrangement is between me, my family members, the St Kilda Football Club, the AFL and the MCG. These third parties should just allow me access to my rightful tickets.
Now, as I understand it, the Hawthorn match tickets for H&A members have become available? If there is somebody on here that can verify that, it would be much appreciated.
Now, If that is the case I want what is mine. If the ticketing system is too complicated, or tickets are not being released all at once, then I have a real problem with that.
What a pain in the ass this new system is, i loved going to the footy every week for an eon but from now on i'm just going to watch the games on Foxtel, there are NO ticketing nightmares with that solution. :lol:
Did you say you aren't a member?

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

I have access to Port vs St.Kilda in Cairns which is an away game in my home state. I got a link yesterday to purchase GA but I bought a package event for the official match day event instead, which includes a Grandstand seat in front of the Allen Aylett room.
I've booked and paid through the club and apparently my ticket will become available a few days before the event.
Im assuming that's the 72 hours prior to the event, quoted in Kosi's instructions above, that the ticket will be unlocked.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 2:57pm

What a pain in the ass this new system is, i loved going to the footy every week for an eon but from now on i'm just going to watch the games on Foxtel, there are NO ticketing nightmares with that solution. :lol:
I am a Home and Away Club Member and we have four memberships in our family. So, I am supposed to have access to all games in Victoria.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 4:05pm

I am a Home and Away Club Member and we have four memberships in our family. So, I am supposed to have access to all games in Victoria.
I quoted Wayne42 mate.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

I didn't say that.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 7:06pm

I didn't say that.
I thought you had in the past. Kosi will probably find it. Lol

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 9:12pm
Wayne42 wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 7:06pm

I didn't say that.
I thought you had in the past. Kosi will probably find it. Lol
No, i'm now at 40 years consecutive Saints membership. :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?