barely 24000??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Well this is what happens when you bore the s.hite out of people.

I was seriously considering not going on Saturday because the Saints have been boring the crap out of me for weeks ands weeks.

As it was i got there 10 minutes into the game.

They have redeemed themselves with the way they played on Saturday, but really this flooding and kicking 10 goals a game is not worth my $650 a year.

Better improve or the Saints will miss out on my hard earned.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

The game being on FTA tv in Melbourne wouldn't have helped.

StSteven
Club Player

It was poor but the positive was we rocked up and got front row seats on top deck. Not many up there at all.

Roos drew 48,501 at Telstra Dome on Sunday!!!! (Also on FTA TV)

Solar
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:It was poor but the positive was we rocked up and got front row seats on top deck. Not many up there at all.

Roos drew 48,501 at Telstra Dome on Sunday!!!! (Also on FTA TV)
roos also playing the top of the ladder cats!! Lets compare apples with apples.....

horrible crowd though

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i hope we are better next week i know of a group of 20 WCE fans from my work making the trip (and they aint even members ) so i would hate to have our home at the dome be outnumbered with WCE gimps !! come on VIC sainters fire up and get there in droves !!! pack the dome to the roof and yell til you have no voice . the team need you !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Cam1lla
Club Player

i agree that all vic members should go and fill the Telstra up.
hey i would definately be there but it would cost me like near enough £1000 to get to Aus :P