Eastern's B & F Report !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Dools - did you or Dad pay for your ticket?

Someone on here wants to know.......

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Dools - did you or Dad pay for your ticket?

Someone on here wants to know.......
gee your funny mate.

DKOC FIF UDKEHCAF

move some of those letters around and that is my message for you. xx

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Gracie
Club Player

Eastern I remember you and I have the photos to prove it! Even though Dr Spaceman didn't wear the lab coat he looked just like his avatar. Thanks saintsational and the club for a great night. My better half enjoyed it too. Got to speak to the President at the communal wash trough - not sure Eddie or Jeff would deign to speak to a non entity so he gets points for that. Went to frighten a few of the players with one of the other ladies at the table. I agree they all seemed to be enjoying themselves - Raph with his v lovely partner, Ryan Gamble on crutches but full of smiles, Benny Mac who can actual converse and Rooey with the top shirt buttons undone and loving everyone. As for the food I just read that the correct serving size is the size of your palm so they got it right! :)

Gracie

Just beat it. No wants to be defeated