Guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Re: Guess this weeks ins and outs

tony74 wrote:Couldn't hit a target. Sluggish. But there is always the next day :shock: :shock:
( Maybe they were just giving the Richmond spy a false sense of security!)
Sluggish.......flu go through the place

saint4life
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

if Roo is out i'm changing my tip. although given what tony said...i'm changing my tip!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
saintly
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:if Roo is out i'm changing my tip. although given what tony said...i'm changing my tip!
i was never gong to pick the saints.

S.A Saint
Club Player

Going by the vision from the saints website, i cant see roo missing.

"Heroes are never forgotten, but legends never die"
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:I'll tell you one thing, if they play like they trained we're in for a pasting.
Why post this crap unless you're taking the piss

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

wolfpup wrote:In: Murdoch, Goddard

Out: Ross, Fisher
Sounds good wolf.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:I'll tell you one thing, if they play like they trained we're in for a pasting.
I know it was only a slight training run but a complete reversal on Thursday. Ready and primed.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
I know it was only a slight training run but a complete reversal on Thursday. Ready and primed.
:D

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

tony74 wrote:
Good to hear lets hope Roo comes up!

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I'm expecting a decent size loss. The Tiges are half decent and need a big win to build their confidence

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:

Good each way comments. I reckon one of those statements will be correct.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
How can a training jog compare to gut running on game day? Unless of course Roo plays at 75% pace!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:
Unfortunately the game mirrored the Thursday training. They say you play as you train. Sheer heart and will got them close in the final quarter, but the Tigers do have some pretty skilful players. Proud of their effort, but we still have a way to go. Invaluable experience for Hugh and co.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Unfortunately the game mirrored the Thursday training. They say you play as you train. Sheer heart and will got them close in the final quarter, but the Tigers do have some pretty skilful players. Proud of their effort, but we still have a way to go. Invaluable experience for Hugh and co.

Lets be honest. It had nothing to do with how they trained because surely the last session was closer to game day.

Saint wagga
Club Player

Lets be honest Plugger, you will never have anything but negativity towards any of Tony74's posts! Jealous of his 'cred' in this fan forum much?! Off only you could work constructively with his posts it'd make for much more positive reading from a pair of fanatical saints fans. Be bigger ;-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saint wagga wrote:Lets be honest Plugger, you will never have anything but negativity towards any of Tony74's posts! Jealous of his 'cred' in this fan forum much?! Off only you could work constructively with his posts it'd make for much more positive reading from a pair of fanatical saints fans. Be bigger ;-)

Ok.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Saint wagga wrote:Lets be honest Plugger, you will never have anything but negativity towards any of Tony74's posts! Jealous of his 'cred' in this fan forum much?! Off only you could work constructively with his posts it'd make for much more positive reading from a pair of fanatical saints fans. Be bigger ;-)
Plugger cant handle anyone else having any club insider info. His ego depends on his 'club insider status' and any challenge to that makes him prickly and defensive. Notice how quick he was to undermine fingers thread about the box today. Pluggs simply cannot cope with anyone else having any inside info.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Plugger cant handle anyone else having any club insider info. His ego depends on his 'club insider status' and any challenge to that makes him prickly and defensive. Notice how quick he was to undermine fingers thread about the box today. Pluggs simply cannot cope with anyone else having any inside info.

Undermine Fingers? Con you need to take a deep breath and use your brain. I do find you funny. I only wish you were like your dad. he is a good guy.