POLL: Which team don't you want to win the Granny?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Which team don't you want to win the GF the most?

Poll ended at Mon 07 Sep 2015 7:39pm

Freo
45%
Eagles
7%
Hawks
16%
Swans
13%
Richmond
8%
North
2%
Bulldogs
4%
Adelaide
4%

Total votes: 89

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: POLL: Which team don't you want to win the Granny?

Sandy

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:Sandy
Dont or Do?

Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

Anyone but Freo or the Swans. I hate but have to admire the Hawks, West Coast well don't really care, actually don't want the Bulldogs to get ahead of us. North wont, Adelaide would be a fairy tale based on what happened this year, and Richmond's bandwagon's wheels will break with all the fair weather supporters.
Freo isn't so much Lyon, but his style of play. If he fails again, it shows his ultra defensive brand of football can't cut it when it matters.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bruce G McAbee wrote:Anyone but Freo or the Swans. I hate but have to admire the Hawks, West Coast well don't really care, actually don't want the Bulldogs to get ahead of us. North wont, Adelaide would be a fairy tale based on what happened this year, and Richmond's bandwagon's wheels will break with all the fair weather supporters.
Freo isn't so much Lyon, but his style of play. If he fails again, it shows his ultra defensive brand of football can't cut it when it matters.

Or maybe he has got sides that weren't quite good enough to be just about good enough. Freo certainly don't have the best list and by a fair way if you ask me. I don't think we did either.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Bruce G McAbee wrote:Anyone but Freo or the Swans. I hate but have to admire the Hawks, West Coast well don't really care, actually don't want the Bulldogs to get ahead of us. North wont, Adelaide would be a fairy tale based on what happened this year, and Richmond's bandwagon's wheels will break with all the fair weather supporters.

Or maybe he has got sides that weren't quite good enough to be just about good enough. Freo certainly don't have the best list and by a fair way if you ask me. I don't think we did either.
So who did you vote for plugga?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

So who did you vote for plugga?

I like one or two others thought it would be a positive poll so I read it wrong and voted for Freo to win. I wouldn't have voted at all if I read it correctly.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I voted for the Bulldogs. During our run of failed grand finals we were better than the Bulldogs and for some reason I don't want them to get their second flag before us. Hawthorn winning another one doesn't upset me in anyway.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Goose is king wrote:I voted for the Bulldogs. During our run of failed grand finals we were better than the Bulldogs and for some reason I don't want them to get their second flag before us. Hawthorn winning another one doesn't upset me in anyway.
Footscray aren't in the top 4 so therefore can't win the flag. Pretty much fact

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Can I change my vote to WCE - if this game is indicative of the standard of umpiring that has given them an armchair ride - I want them out on straights.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:Can I change my vote to WCE - if this game is indicative of the standard of umpiring that has given them an armchair ride - I want them out on straights.
With you, I think that means we want hawthorn to win next week.

Can't play a final at domain, it's laughable