Brandon White to debut

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brandon White to debut

Mathieson has everything you hate in a footballer. Glad he's not playing for us.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

Re: Brandon White to debut

supersaints wrote:Put in a big pre season add about 5Kg and we have a keeper, great skill base a lot to like.
He's about the same height as Jimmy Webster but you can see he'll be way bigger.

When my kids and the other half went to the sponsors bbq at the start of the year, they spent a lot of time with him, and there is a firm plan in place at the club for a slow build to his body, and to work on some really specific aspects of his defensive game in the twos; he's been doing just that and I reckon he was stoked to be rewarded.

We had a quick chat to him after the captains run on Saturday and he was fantastically calm and poised about the debut. And he's a just a really nice kid.

I thought that was an absolutely ripping debut yesterday; if the roof had been closed it would have lifted off when he kicked that goal.

Here's the link to the post-game interview

http://www.saints.com.au/video/2016-08- ... white-rd22

Always loyal