Extended break

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Extended break

Moods wrote:Disappointing whenever anyone leaves the forum. Don't agree with BM all the time, but I enjoy someone with strong opinions. Keeps things interesting. Then again, I was one of the few that was disappointed when P66 left as well.
I wish p66 was still here so I could remind him of his two big predictions :D :

1. Bombers players would never serve a suspension - let alone a full season.
2. Bevo wouldn't be a good coach.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Moods wrote:Disappointing whenever anyone leaves the forum. Don't agree with BM all the time, but I enjoy someone with strong opinions. Keeps things interesting. Then again, I was one of the few that was disappointed when P66 left as well.
I wish p66 was still here so I could remind him of his two big predictions :D :

1. Bombers players would never serve a suspension - let alone a full season.
2. Bevo wouldn't be a good coach.
I thought The_President was P66's new name. :?:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ive lost my violin...
harden up FFS.

“Yeah….nah””
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:That's not an apology. If you want to sincerely apologise then bloody well do it because you regret what you said, not because 'if it makes Big Mart feel a little better'

You didn't get support from the bullies after your public post. You were probably expecting them to join you but you've seen that the majority of posters have shown empathy with Marto and even if you disagree with what he writes ther is no excuse to be an ass. You deserve whatever he sent to you
What was BM's excuse for behaving like an ass? He carried on like a pork chop just because the Doggies won a GF and some of us took pleasure in it (the win). He was fairly aggressive in his views. When ppl take an aggressive point of view they should expect some fairly direct feedback. Personally I couldn't care less and makes the forum all the more interesting, but he was bound to be told, and he was. No need to send an aggressive pm just because someone tells you to 'nick off.' Most of us here don't really know each other, and BM could have chosen to quietly have a break. He didn't.

Hopefully he returns as he obviously loves the Saints as 99.9% of this forum do

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

fair call but you can't begrudge people for being themselves. it's just the internet. if he wants to be aggressive with his views he's not threatening anyone physically. hate it when people take cheap shots and get personal

this site has a friend/foe function. if you don't like someone or you don't want to discuss topics with them, just use the damn thing and ignore them

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:fair call but you can't begrudge people for being themselves. it's just the internet. if he wants to be aggressive with his views he's not threatening anyone physically. hate it when people take cheap shots and get personal

this site has a friend/foe function. if you don't like someone or you don't want to discuss topics with them, just use the damn thing and ignore them
Did Happy feet take a cheap shot and get personal??? He told him to 'nick off' in other words take his views somewhere else. I guess all in the eye of the beholder.

happy feet
Club Player

Scollop wrote:That's not an apology. If you want to sincerely apologise then bloody well do it because you regret what you said, not because 'if it makes Big Mart feel a little better'

You didn't get support from the bullies after your public post. You were probably expecting them to join you but you've seen that the majority of posters have shown empathy with Marto and even if you disagree with what he writes ther is no excuse to be an ass. You deserve whatever he sent to you
Your're not very bright are you Scollop. Actually nobody deserves an abusive pm. If you look at my posting record I don't post very much but do like to read what's going on. So I don't generally engage with who you call bullies, except for a brief spat with P66.

Was not looking for suport or comment either, nor an abusive pm.

Would not surprise me if you were Big Mart anyway.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Good comeback...yep I'm Big Mart. Takes a really bright person to call others not very bright and at the same time accuse Big Mart of having dual profiles

You've just taken another cheap shot at both of us you tool

stonecold
SS Life Member

Sad to see you go Big M, enjoy your break though, this forum needs people like you, it's getting very quiet and sometimes boring, over sanitised like the rest of the world unfortunately!!!!!

Will miss your opinions!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:Good comeback...yep I'm Big Mart. Takes a really bright person to call others not very bright and at the same time accuse Big Mart of having dual profiles

You've just taken another cheap shot at both of us you tool
Nice fighting. It's the off season. May it continue !

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Has he gone, he maybe off getting another degree or going on a trip with Atilla, who knows, or cares.

It's a look at me type thread IMO :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:Has he gone, he maybe off getting another degree or going on a trip with Atilla, who knows, or cares.

It's a look at me type thread IMO :roll: :roll: :roll:
yep.

but lets face it...he's clearly the type of 'footballing expert' who wears a headband while watching the game on the couch !!

Lighten up Marto - the dreams over you'll never play or coach AFL.

“Yeah….nah””
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

There was simply too much "reality" that did not match BigMart's version of reality going on.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....