Coach cans his side

Re: Coach cans his side

St. Paul wrote:I ignore the moron and forum joke.
That guy left the building, however has returned as another poster, Again!!!!!

David-Lee

saynta wrote:Gary Lyon is a wife stealing, grass cutting, adulterous knob. Who gives a flying f*** what that tosser thinks.
Ditto ..and he stole the last vanilla slice in his hometown and he knows what I mean...proper jerk

Manager blames his workers- seen that before.

saynta wrote:Gary Lyon is a wife stealing, grass cutting, adulterous knob. Who gives a flying f*** what that tosser thinks.
How do you figure? He was separated at the time and so was Billy from his wife. Dubious scruples but who are we to criticise? We hired Simon Lethlean who WAS married at the time. Anyway all this is irrelevant. I reckon Lyon knows his footy and when I hear him talk footy I couldn't give stuff who he is currently shagging.
Separated?????....bulls***.

You appear like you would believe anything.
I am acquainted with some of Billy's family members, but not Billy himself.
It is true that Lyon was in a relationship with Billy's wife for a significant period while Billy and wife were still together.
I will not comment on Billy's wife, but it is a very very ordinary man that does this to his best mate and lies to his face when confronted.

How does this affect his football knowledge? Well it doesn't and he may be a genius, but I don't think so.
To me he is another ex player who didn't have the work ethic or commitment required to actually coach but seems to take a few pretty cheap shots from the comfort of his media chair.

Lastly I apologise to saynta for agreeing with him, I promise it will not happen again :wink: