Richo v Armo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

derby Street
Club Player

Re: Richo v Armo

I think Armo's comments put this to bed where he acknowledged his body has let him down. If he can just get his body right he might be half a chance for next year. I wouldn't be banking on a contract extension for 2020 though.

SteveStevens66
Club Player

Re: Richo v Armo

His potting of the players and Armo has to be seen in a larger light--his utter inability to offer any praise or encouragement to the players. Has anyone ever once heard him say words like "good", "excellent", "fantastic" etc? I haven't. The most enthusiasm he can muster is to say so and so was "strong" or "positive." No wonder he's lost the players. As terrible as we've been this year there have been individual performances that have warranted enthusiastic praise from the coach but this emotionally stunted man is utterly incapable of speaking English like a normal person and mentoring young players. Who'd want to play for this moron where the most you'd ever get to hear if you'd played well was "yeah, nah so-and-so went okay." His manner of speaking--the constant repetition of "strong" and "positive"--shows a total lack of imagination and that is reflected in his useless coaching where there is also no imagination, no plan, and no clue. GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW! HE IS NOT WANTED!

Carna Saints!!!