Sam Gray from Port

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sam Gray from Port

skeptic wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 9:51pm
takeaway wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 8:28pm
skeptic wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 8:02pm
takeaway wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 6:54pm
skeptic wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 6:36pm It’s been so nice the last few weeks without this BS
I think it has been extremely boring
If you enjoy fiction so much, may I suggest you try reading a novel.
Fiction? Pretty factual if you ask me, confirmed by a number of sources. Or do you mean your posts?
I just post opinions... don’t need to post fake news to pretend to be something I’m not.

You like that though, I get it.

Here’s the thing... 15 players have been linked to the Saints so far this off-season. They’re not all coming to us... most wont. That click bait BS posts consist of anything and everything people make up in an attempt to generate interest but its overwhelming BS.

Like articles in the Herald Sun footy pages... designed to make idiots part with their money so that they can feel special and be in the know when in fact they’re just peddling garbage.
A huge number of forumites here are fed up with this style of posting because we see it for what it is... it’s not real discussion. It’s a waste of time.

You obviously like it. You believe it. The majority are educated and see AFL trade news, the Scum, and the Facebook pages for what they are.

Spam
well said.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 9:01pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 8:35pm K Amon re-signed that changes things

Not for us as we were not chasing him this year.
Um...yeah ok

😎
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 8:35pm K Amon re-signed that changes things
I hope it changes things enough that I can stop watching this space.

takeaway
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 6:36pm It’s been so nice the last few weeks without this BS
Fiction? Pretty factual if you ask me, confirmed by a number of sources. Or do you mean your posts?
I just post opinions... don’t need to post fake news to pretend to be something I’m not.

Here’s the thing... 15 players have been linked to the Saints so far this off-season. They’re not all coming to us... most wont. That click bait BS posts consist of anything and everything people make up in an attempt to generate interest but its overwhelmingly BS.

Like articles in the Herald Sun footy pages... designed to make idiots part with their money so that they can feel special and be in the know when in fact they’re just peddling garbage.
A huge number of forumites here are fed up with this style of posting because we see it for what it is... it’s not real discussion. It’s a waste of time.

You obviously like it. You believe it. The majority are educated and see AFL trade news, the Scum, and the Facebook pages for what they are.

Spam
I don't follow AFL trade news, never bought the Herald Sun, never joined Facebook. Read the Age online a bit, at least till the click limit is reached. Watch games live or on TV/online, but no pre game and turn off when the final siren goes. Even have the sound off at times, depending on the commentators. I can form my own opinions without all that verbal garbage. Big Footy? - tried it, too much rubbish and hard to keep track of.

I find SS is a good one stop shop, gives all the news/rumours/fake news re the Saints, and certain posters are very informative re news/rumours, fake or not. I can believe it or ignore it, and whether it has already been in the media or not is irrelevant to me. The posts we are talking about generate a lot of interesting discussion anyway.

SS - the one stop shop - you should try it, and minimise your spam intake to one outlet only.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 11:58pm

Here’s the thing... 15 players have been linked to the Saints so far this off-season. They’re not all coming to us... most wont. That click bait BS posts consist of anything and everything people make up in an attempt to generate interest but its overwhelmingly BS.

Spam
I don't follow AFL trade news, never bought the Herald Sun, never joined Facebook. Read the Age online a bit, at least till the click limit is reached. Watch games live or on TV/online, but no pre game and turn off when the final siren goes. Even have the sound off at times, depending on the commentators. I can form my own opinions without all that verbal garbage. Big Footy? - tried it, too much rubbish and hard to keep track of.

I find SS is a good one stop shop, gives all the news/rumours/fake news re the Saints, and certain posters are very informative re news/rumours, fake or not. I can believe it or ignore it, and whether it has already been in the media or not is irrelevant to me. The posts we are talking about generate a lot of interesting discussion anyway.

SS - the one stop shop - you should try it, and minimise your spam intake to one outlet only.
So you like fake news...
Good for you. Real names not Donald is it?

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Why do people read stuff and people they don't like or agree with ever...then always whinge about what they write
Weird...self control obviously out of order

😎
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:23am Why do people read stuff and people they don't like or agree with ever...then always whinge about what they write
Weird...self control obviously out of order
people are complaining about the tripe filling this forum up by $hit stirring wierdos who have nothing better to do. Like Ted.

Nothing wrong with that is there ?

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Don't read the tripe...not hard.
Try self control exercises

😎
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:34am Don't read the tripe...not hard.
or the mods eradicate the pests and find a way of not allowing them to rejoin...prob solved

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Learn self control...or keep whinging for the next 20 years on a Saints footy forum. Pretty easy choice

😎
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:51am Learn self control...or keep whinging for the next 20 years on a Saints footy forum. Pretty easy choice
I think most on here would agree with my solution.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Great. Keep whinging

😎
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 5:44pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 2:43pm Watch this space.
So Scoop posts at 1.43PM

Whereas
September 4, 2019 at 1:37pm
TOM MORRIS
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-tr ... ae97382480

What trades could St Kilda make?

You can lock Bradley Hill in at the Saints. Unsure what for given St Kilda don’t have lots of draft picks to play with. It might go late.

Am told Sam Gray is a very good chance to get to the Saints. Hill yes, Paddy Ryder probably. Adam Tomlinson is a long-time target for the Saints and Zak Jones’ future is in limbo at the Swans too.
Lol, some things never change, good old scoop is at it again :lol:

At least with this nic he is reducing his dwell time between Fox sport, the Roar, facebook etc tweets/ posts and when he posts his scoops on here :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

This doesn't make sense

😎
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:34am Don't read the tripe...not hard.
See here’s the thing... if you acknowledge that what you’re posting is tripe/spam then why continue to post it?

People don’t like tripe on the forum because it detracts from genuine football discussion. The challenge is that the behaviour is designed primarily to wind up and antagonise forumites... sentiments of which have been expressed by a large number of forumites here.

In that context this behaviour is trolling further evidence by the denials and feigns of ignorance from the forumite in question.

The reality is that the former forumite Ted has a very disruptive presence on this forum and most (IMO) have really enjoyed the respite from that BS.
This place has been very settled over the last month when that person was banned.

Personally, and I don’t think I’m alone here... it would be a shame to have to endure that tripe, carry on and conflict again

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Things won't bother you too much then
They really do work

<1 week ban for trolling>

😎
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 2:46pm
See here’s the thing... if you acknowledge that what you’re posting is tripe/spam then why continue to post it?

People don’t like tripe on the forum because it detracts from genuine football discussion. The challenge is that the behaviour is designed primarily to wind up and antagonise forumites... sentiments of which have been expressed by a large number of forumites here.

In that context this behaviour is trolling further evidence by the denials and feigns of ignorance from the forumite in question.

The reality is that the former forumite Ted has a very disruptive presence on this forum and most (IMO) have really enjoyed the respite from that BS.
This place has been very settled over the last month when that person was banned.

Personally, and I don’t think I’m alone here... it would be a shame to have to endure that tripe, carry on and conflict again
there has to be a reason why everyone had detected immediately the return of a banned poster, Mods please do the right thing.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Completely agree.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 4:57pm

Completely agree.
I don't think anyone has missed ParkeyTedFlamingo's dribble since his most recent self-immolation

Go you red, black & white warriors
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 2:49pm Try self control exercises
Things won't bother you too much then
They really do work
Will do.

You try a self-awareness one... will help you understand why you’re the principle component in almost all the conflict here

takeaway
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:39am
or the mods eradicate the pests and find a way of not allowing them to rejoin...prob solved
Remember Firey - no point having a Fireman if there is no flamo.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 6:15pm
The Fireman wrote: Thu 05 Sep 2019 11:39am
Remember Firey - no point having a Fireman if there is no flamo.
It's my job to extinguish them :)

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

We are still in the hunt for Gray.

😎
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Sun 15 Sep 2019 4:52pm We are still in the hunt for Gray.

As he visited 3 clubs including the Saints this week, this is hardly a surprise that we are still looking at him.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
B.M
Saintsational Legend

He’s another Dean Kent

An ordinary player