Official Grand Final ticket thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HelenR
Club Player

ChicagoSaint wrote:
HSVKing wrote: They seem to be separated going by the aisle numbers we have heard, but can't confirm. You would have to call someone (Ticketmaster?/Ticketek?) and see.
cheers.

can anyone confirm whether SR ticket bays are mixed or segregated?
They are all the same supporters and from my experience last year the bay in front is all from the same team as well. We were two bays over from the Geelong cheersquad last year near the stage but we could see fine.

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

M10, Row B - Premium - nice.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
hellorocky
Club Player

we also have LL for our group of 7, one ticket is for a wheelchair and the rest have been charged a premium price, out tickets are all LL and continuous numbers

Adz70

Anyone paid more than they wanted to in the ballot? I have Standing room and am looking to swap for any seat (so my son can see). I would pay the difference for the ticket prices.

Message me if interested.

Carn the Saints!
fingers
Saintsational Legend

I used my iphone from Singapore to check my amex statement. Premiums * 2 came through. Probably cost me another $40 in data charges.

Anyway - no idea where I am sitting as we don't get in until 4.40am on Saturday.

GO SAINTS!

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

fingers wrote:I used my iphone from Singapore to check my amex statement. Premiums * 2 came through. Probably cost me another $40 in data charges.

Anyway - no idea where I am sitting as we don't get in until 4.40am on Saturday.

GO SAINTS!
Mate that's a big day for you. Good luck staying awake!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:the ticket has the price of 161 on it
row LL in m11
ticketek numbers match name is correct
jus seems the cc has only been deducted 148.50 (142.50 standing room and the 6 bucks booking fee)

:? :shock: :shock:
Looks like you lucked in then.

From my googling earlier today I think LL is the first of the rows to be priced as Standard (ie the last 3 rows before standing room). Looks like they must have had an odd seat and just let it go as part of Standing Room at SR prices. Enjoy.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Winmarvellous
Club Player

pls stop it. i still need a ticket. willing to pay a bit. help out a fellow sainter

lendog heaven
Club Player

VietNam_Saint wrote:$235 deducted this year ,, Prime isn't it ?

Have to wait till my arrival in Melbourne until I can find out where they are , can't ring the 13 number from o/s ,,,, but , I've got a seat ,,
hey VietNam_Saint - remember we met in fed square last gf week watching Francis & the Ox on the SEN o/s broadcast? great to see you're back in town to watch our beloved Saints finally deliver. PM if you want me to try to find out where your seat is - we're in M3.

Tramps like us.............
Winmarvellous
Club Player

pls stop it. i still need a ticket. willing to pay a bit. help out a fellow sainter

Owen
Club Player

Winmarvellous wrote:pls stop it. i still need a ticket. willing to pay a bit. help out a fellow sainter
same :shock:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Hi,

Im in Q55 row KK which is restricted - anyone sat here? know how restricted this is?

Also what numbers do the seats run...aka.......do they start from 1 and run higher across towards the scoreboard or do they start at 1 from the coreboard and run hugher toward the aisel?

Cant find any info anywhere on actual row/seat numbering.

I know I am with the gods....

“Yeah….nah””