I took banned drug: Watson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: I took banned drug: Watson

Sorry p66
You are right as usual.
If Hirdy and Evans say they are clear they are clear.
Who am I to question obvious bulls***.
Ill just go back to cheering you on and slavishly adhering to EFC press releases.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Sorry p66
You are right as usual.
Ill just go back to cheering you on and slavishly adhering to EFC press releases.

Something to do with the law my arse. i write nothing that you suggested but then you argue like an 8 year old would do. When did i once say Hirdy and Evans are in the clear because they said they were where as you state as fact things that only some one in the know would know to be facts. i cant beleive you are on the enquiry. You must be important.
I hope you read stuff better at the enquiry that you read my posts. 2+2=45

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
You are right as usual.

Something to do with the law my arse. i write nothing that you suggested but then you argue like an 8 year old would do. When did i once say Hirdy and Evans are in the clear because they said they were where as you state as fact things that only some one in the know would know to be facts. i cant beleive you are on the enquiry. You must be important.
classic!

I just uncovered a letter you wrote recently

mi name is pwugger66,
i wike footie. my favawit pwyar was toniee wocket. he kiks lots of goals.
i also wike gawwy lyonn and james herd. his nickname is herdy. he has pwetty wife and is good bizness man. now he is coach. i wike him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Age please?

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

markp wrote:Yup, classic ploy when trying to smuggle something through customs - declare a jar of Chinese hamster testicles and kick up a minor fuss when they confiscate them, hoping they then send you on your way without checking your bags too thoroughly.

Are you supposed to declare Chinese hamster testicles?? Ooops, my bad...... :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
loris
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Someone didn't take any notice of their English teacher at school, me thinks. Or, is the booze guiding the brain and the fingers dancing across the keyboard :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bombers warming up for tonight's game :D

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:Bombers warming up for tonight's game :D

Updated team song: see the bombers shoot up, up!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Someone didn't take any notice of their English teacher at school, me thinks. Or, is the booze guiding the brain and the fingers dancing across the keyboard :wink:

i have a better idea about what his fingers are doing...and that's no keyboard they're dancing across.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
loris
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
loris wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

i have a better idea about what his fingers are doing...and that's no keyboard they're dancing across.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Naughty, naughty stinger :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Well said Stinger. It's ok Tugger, it's ok....

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
You are right as usual.

p66 - I do not have video footage of Hird physically injecting players - it seems that anything less than that and you wont accept it as 'proof'.
I do have some strong circumstantial evidence (people have been convicted and hung on less).

If you want to ignore this circumstantial evidence or deny or put your head in the sand and say 'say it aint so' then of course that is your prerogative.

Here are some basics:

Jan 2012
Fact: Hird and Evans attend meeting with Calazada in Januray 2012 in regard peptide aod-9604
Source: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/hird ... 2e8yd.html

Jan 2012

Fact: Thomson and Hird hired Dank to adminster a 'cutting edge' supplements regime
Source: plentiful

April-July 2012
Fact: Bombers players are injected with multiple supplements several times per week - one of which is confirmed as aod-9604
Source: Plentiful but Jobe Watson's admission is the most definitive.

Add to that the involvement of Charter (a convicted drug trafficker and self confessed to assisting players use peds and avoid detection) and also Dean Robinson and you get a picture that this was not a rogue act and was not a mistake or accident. Add in also the off the chart improvement of some Bombers players and you start to see a circumstantial case building.

But you keep just closing your eyes to this and repeating 'yeah but where is the proof?' like you are living in the same house of denial that the EFC is in.
Then you jump on a loophole presented by Craig Harper and Finey on SEN like it is your salvation even though it was so incredibly flawed as to be ridiculous.
Your blinkers are well and truly on.

But call me dumb. Call me a child. Call me a liar. Tell me I have no connection or idea about the law.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

OMG. You seriously dont read what i write but have a healty imagination. Alright that is hird covered and now i wait on Thompson and Evans. By the way if you have something to do with the Law i reckon you have just given us evidence that would be laughed at in court. Maybe you are a court jester.

Con if it is such and open and shut case why is Watson and other playing at the moment and why havent the players been charged?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:OMG. You seriously dont read what i write but have a healty imagination. Alright that is hird covered and now i wait on Thompson and Evans. By the way if you have something to do with the Law i reckon you have just given us evidence that would be laughed at in court. Maybe you are a court jester.

Con if it is such and open and shut case why is Watson and other playing at the moment and why havent the players been charged?

Simple answer.
1. ASADA have a formal hearing procedure that the AFL has signed up to. No players can be banned or stopped from playing without going through this procedure.
2. Drugs in sports investigations take a long time - especially when you account for the number of players involved (AFL & NRL ) and the staffing levels at ASADA.
3. The evidence is not (and rarely is) absolutely damning - i.e +ve tests or being caught absolutely red handed is rare.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:OMG. You seriously dont read what i write but have a healty imagination. Alright that is hird covered and now i wait on Thompson and Evans. By the way if you have something to do with the Law i reckon you have just given us evidence that would be laughed at in court. Maybe you are a court jester.

Simple answer.
1. ASADA have a formal hearing procedure that the AFL has signed up to. No players can be banned or stopped from playing without going through this procedure.
2. Drugs in sports investigations take a long time - especially when you account for the number of players involved (AFL & NRL ) and the staffing levels at ASADA.
3. The evidence is not (and rarely is) absolutely damning - i.e +ve tests or being caught absolutely red handed is rare.

Exactly and that is why you cant state things as fact until they are all known. And not once have I said Essendon is guilty or not guilty. I am prepared to wait. dont see the point of rash statements. Dont see the point of blaming people without facts. each to their own .

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Exactly and that is why you cant state things as fact until they are all known. And not once have I said Essendon is guilty or not guilty. I am prepared to wait. dont see the point of rash statements. Dont see the point of blaming people without facts. each to their own .
Ok you are very sensible then.
Give yourself a pat on the back.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Ok you are very sensible then.
Give yourself a pat on the back.

I do every day. Now give your arse a good kicking.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

with this .. say the bombers do have say 8 players suspended for 6 to 12 months if they continue to pay full wages for those players they will surely be looking at busting their salary cap in an attempt to feild a team while the players are suspended ...
this saga is ugly and it continues to be ugly ...
funny thing is twits like Sam Newman have no idea on how big this actually is , i can see this being played out in the courts for years ... the players in my opinion and that od WADA are ultimatly responsible for what is in their body and if banned should cop it on the chin but if i was a player facing a ban i would be getting my own legal team together to sue the Essendon football club especially if your a fringe player who is a year out of footy could just about end your AFL carreer ..

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Essendons legal team is really irrelevant as at the end of the day they would have to take on WADA.

WADA would already have had every legal challenge you can think of and their access to legal advice will be better than the Dons.

WADA have already without any doubt established that athletes cannot transfer liability to anyone else .

In this case any play that had checked properly that the drug was banned.

Is an open and shut case. They are gone .

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Essendons legal team is really irrelevant as at the end of the day they would have to take on WADA.

WADA would already have had every legal challenge you can think of and their access to legal advice will be better than the Dons.

WADA have already without any doubt established that athletes cannot transfer liability to anyone else .

I think ASADA are involved not WADA. They will get 6 months IMO if found guilty. It will be very interesting as to when the penalty is served.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

look as a football fan i dont think i want to see the players getting rubbed out honestly but i think there needs to be a clear punishment put forth to essendon ... Australia are pretty tough on drug cheats internationally so from that point i think we have to be firam with our punishment we put on the players and the club .. is there any precedent world wide of a team systematically cheating like this does the team usually cop it as well as the offending players ?

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Essendons legal team is really irrelevant as at the end of the day they would have to take on WADA.

I think ASADA are involved not WADA. They will get 6 months IMO if found guilty. It will be very interesting as to when the penalty is served.
I thionk you'll find that athletes in seasonal sports like AFL are required to serve their suspensions IN SEASON !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

It is ASADA yes - but in some instances - if WADA are not satisfied they can come over the top as a 'big brother'.

Has been done before.

The only practical solution to the salary cap issue will be for the afl to 'quarantine' the payments to players that are banned. i.e place those amounts outside the cap during the period that a player is deemed ineligible to play.
in other words - your $ doesnt get counted in TPP when you arent allowed to play. Thats probably fair i think.