Who knows about this rumour

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who knows about this rumour

gringo wrote:I wonder if his behavioural issues can be traced back to having Ben Cousins at the club -Daniel Connors was rumoured to be sent off the rails by having Cousins as a mentor. In turn Dusty seems to have befriended Connors. I think Connors was one of the guys Dusty was with after looking at his bio pic- I forgot his name and had to look him up.
the club says all the rumours are crap...that martin is a victim of the social media......maybe they are telling the truth....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
gringo wrote:I wonder if his behavioural issues can be traced back to having Ben Cousins at the club -Daniel Connors was rumoured to be sent off the rails by having Cousins as a mentor. In turn Dusty seems to have befriended Connors. I think Connors was one of the guys Dusty was with after looking at his bio pic- I forgot his name and had to look him up.
the club says all the rumours are crap...that martin is a victim of the social media......maybe they are telling the truth....
That's all well and good, but seriously...how would they know if he is going to be arrested at some point?

felix
Club Player

I don't think Ben cousins has had a huge influence here , Martins dad is a big bad biker that's the influence I reckon.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

All I know is that a group of guys in Grey street St kilda intoxicated loud and arguing looks bad when you are trying to prove you are cleaning up you image. He wasn't shy about it either. He certainly wasn't looking like a guy who focuses on his game. Arrest or not he looks like he wants the sack.