Email from Chris Pelchen to Members

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lloyd21
Club Player

Re: Email from Chris Pelchen to Members

Stated clearly on chat forum Scott was coach next year. Read it

saintact7
Club Player

Appreciate the adice from him but I remain unconvinced.

It's all well to have a bundle of top 20 draft picks but it's what you do with them that counts. Our first round choices over the last few years have in the main been spectacularly unsuccesful. One exception, who played good solid football, great clubman, possible future captain and a RUCKMAN has now been traded.

And now talk of recruiting Jolly as an interim measure flies in the face of what Pelchen is saying I think.

But will hold fire till after the draft period and see what we get. But lots of holes to fill, eg big key defender, now a ruckman and an elite forward to take over from Roo. Don't over obsess with midfielders!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

wow some people on here love to play the grinch ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
BigMart wrote:It's what a forum is for.... To discuss ideas, debate issues, argue points and hear DIFFERENT POVs....

Not to have a mutual W*NK over things, like a few trades that are yet to be determined successful, or an open letter which states we have a strategy... Without any real details of what the strategy is?

Idont expect the full details..... But to see the reactions makes me understand voters better...
What do you want Mart? A detailed description of what they're strategy is? FFS man. They can't do that. It treads the line between keeping their cards close enough to their chest and informing and respecting members.
Some credit where credit is due.
BigMart wrote:A cynic would call it a desperate act, buying time.... Lucky I'm not cynical....

Seriously, as I stated clearly... A good read

But something I would expect from a professional at a professional organisation.... This is not a local footy club
It's communication that members had to hear with some of the crap in the media and especially from so called supporters of the club but it is nothing more than what we should expect from a professional organisation

Nothing wrong with raising the bar BM and that's the only way that the St Kilda FC will prosper and get back up the ladder. I think Pelchen has had his hands tied up til now and maybe he's decided that he will adapt and ply his trade rather than give up completely.

Maybe if it was up to Pelchen he'd be ripping the heart out of the current supporter base to achieve success as soon as possible....but is that what we really want... or do we want to respect our stars and champion players that have given so much and been such great servants?!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Like the stock market faith in footy clubs is generally built on people's perception. People with a history of wins can lead the perception.

Pelchen has two lists to lay claim to. Both became premiers after he built their list. If we want a messiah he is probably as close as we will get. The club needs supporters to follow their vision and we just have to hope they get it right.

A positive perception brings in players and staff and creates members. North couldn't get a CEO now people are lining up to join the staff. Port were losing players now people want to be traded to them. Just sit back and enjoy the ride it's like the year Rooey and Kosi were drafted all over again.

SMS
Club Player

Loving the work in the draft. We have to go HARD!
McEvoy... great bloke great leader shame but he is SLOW. Cant tap ruck. And while he fills holes fantastically one of the easiest jobs in footy. Tralent wins flags LETS GO FOR IT! we are which is great. savage looks great only 22 played in flag knows what it takes a little hard nut.

great deal. I want to see delaney, bruce and another 20-30 pick and say goodbye to Dal (sad but he wont be around for next flag tilt and we have hayes and rooey and montagna for leadership) and say goodbye to fisher (been a great servant to the club but we all know he must move on and getting currency for him is saintsational)

All in all loving this! get another 5 young good footballers in with 3 young up and comers we know already have what it takes. 2017 looking good. Hang in there saint fans!! Building for a flag not just a good team. You wan t us to finish 8th and be respectable then yeah lets stick with mcevoy etc. Want to win a flag this is the way get as many top picks as possible.

Middo
Club Player

BigMart wrote:A cynic would call it a desperate act, buying time.... Lucky I'm not cynical....

But something I would expect from a professional at a professional organisation.... This is not a local footy club
Go jump on the Hawks bandwagon FFS....either way you would find fault with our club !! :roll: :roll:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:It's what a forum is for.... To discuss ideas, debate issues, argue points and hear DIFFERENT POVs....

Not to have a mutual W*NK over things, like a few trades that are yet to be determined successful, or an open letter which states we have a strategy... Without any real details of what the strategy is?

Idont expect the full details..... But to see the reactions makes me understand voters better...
This is a Saints Fan Forum. Not a place for calling fans, members, and potential members 'wankers'.
Plenty of people disagree with the direction that the club is taking and are able to discuss, debate, and argue points and different POVs without spitting the dummy.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saintact7 wrote:Appreciate the adice from him but I remain unconvinced.

It's all well to have a bundle of top 20 draft picks but it's what you do with them that counts. Our first round choices over the last few years have in the main been spectacularly unsuccesful. One exception, who played good solid football, great clubman, possible future captain and a RUCKMAN has now been traded.

And now talk of recruiting Jolly as an interim measure flies in the face of what Pelchen is saying I think.

But will hold fire till after the draft period and see what we get. But lots of holes to fill, eg big key defender, now a ruckman and an elite forward to take over from Roo. Don't over obsess with midfielders!
The draft/youth is the main way to rebuild a side.
BUT
Many Saints fans dont trust the draft/youth because we have done so poorly in the last decade in the draft.

We need to acknowledge that Pelchen/Elshaugh are rebuilding the club.

Elshaugh has had two drafts so far - with crap picks to work with - and I think we can all say he has done bloody well with his crap picks (Webster, Ross, Newnes, Wright, Saunders, White, Pierce, Murdoch, Markworth) - remember Pelch traded away some early picks for Milera, Saad, Hickey, Lee leaving Elshaugh with stuff all.

So if Pelch can get us good picks in the next 2 draft (and maybe snag some good mature players along the way) - I trust Elshaugh to deliver in the draft.

All the talk of doom and gloom is 2 years out of date imo. We were actually in real crisis at the end of 2011 - only the media hadnt realised it then.

We are already 2 years into our rebuild.

By 2015 we will be competitive and by 2017 we could be serious contenders.

Go Saints!

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Some great positive posts in this thread in response to the Pelican's excellent letter to the fans. I even noticed that several of the (usually) doubting Thomas' posted positively... which I find significant.

Mart however remains cautionary. Although I don't share Mart's concerns, it's fair enough for him to raise them. A devil's advocate is always needed.

But what I really like Mart, is that you have gotten in first with the contrary opinion... that now poses an obvious dilemma for Pluggsy... :lol: :idea: :lol:

Well played sir!

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Was Pelchin responsible for the 04 & 08 premierships?

The seeds for premierships are sowed 8-10 years prior to the fact.... But ultimately the senior coach of the day deserves the accolades.... It's one thing to get players in....

Carlton got pick 1
2005, 2006, 2007
Pick 2
A few other to ten picks
Chris Judd

Still a mile off... With a million dollar coach, and his cronies from collingwood

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Was Pelchin responsible for the 04 & 08 premierships?

The seeds for premierships are sowed 8-10 years prior to the fact.... But ultimately the senior coach of the day deserves the accolades.... It's one thing to get players in....

Carlton got pick 1
2005, 2006, 2007
Pick 2
A few other to ten picks
Chris Judd

Still a mile off... With a million dollar coach, and his cronies from collingwood
I bet you are a real popular bloke in real life.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Was Pelchin responsible for the 04 & 08 premierships?

Carlton got pick 1
2005, 2006, 2007
Pick 2
A few other to ten picks
Chris Judd

Post Gf against Geelong the Hawks had a mini rebuild because they believed their list was still not where it should be for sustained success. Carlton had a win getting Judd but gave up plenty for a marquee. Hawks are your classic even team with a couple of nice garnishes on top. Carlton is like a frozen meal that looks good on the packaging but looking inside it's just a big lump of brown crap.

Melbourne and the Roos should bolt at some point as they are actually developing decent lists now. Unlike Adelaide and WCE it should be sustained as they are predominantly young. Port should have some sustained success too but will probably have a drop away next year.

The senior coach will always get the pressure and the accolades but guys like Brian Cook and Frank Costa are probably more heroes than Bomber. Sorting out the s*** and forward planning are the ground work for success.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yes Gringo.... You are right

It takes
Pelchins, G Swans, Thompsons, Clarksons, Maguires, Costas, Kennetts, Wells', Roos, Balmes, Longmires, colless....etc etc...

A management team

Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn have got it right

My prediction on the next Very Good teams might surprise..... But I believe they have both got it right
Port and Kangaroos
Nothing to do with draft picks, more draft selections, development and coaching. Off field

Richmond, Carlton, Melbourne, Essendon looked for a quick fix by raping drafts (or other clubs) hoping to scoop the pool

Then again I predicted the eagles to figure prominently 2013 and what happened there? The only club IMO more mis managed or as unlucky as StK?

Middo
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Yes Gringo.... You are right

It takes
Pelchins, G Swans, Thompsons, Clarksons, Maguires, Costas, Kennetts, Wells', Roos, Balmes, Longmires, colless....etc etc...

A management team

Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn have got it right

My prediction on the next Very Good teams might surprise..... But I believe they have both got it right
Port and Kangaroos
Nothing to do with draft picks, more draft selections, development and coaching. Off field

Richmond, Carlton, Melbourne, Essendon looked for a quick fix by raping drafts (or other clubs) hoping to scoop the pool

Then again I predicted the eagles to figure prominently 2013 and what happened there? The only club IMO more mis managed or as unlucky as StK?
Wow Port & Kangas who would of thought , maybe you should have said this 12 months ago Mr.Hindsight ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

BigMart wrote: The seeds for premierships are sowed 8-10 years prior to the fact.... It's one thing to get players in....
Utter and complete frogshyte.

The average length of an AFL players career is 4 years and you reckon flags are ten years in the making. Stop spanking it. A premiership tilt is built in about 5 years, depending on what's on the list when the plan is started. When did Geelong have their big review when everyone expected Bomber to get the flick? Was it 03, they won in 07. Pelchen went to Hawks in what 05, they won the flag in 08.

And your big prediction is Port and North on the raise - you must have a crystal ball.......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

We can buy our membership tickets in the comfort of knowing the club knows where it is at, where it wants to go and how it is going to get there.

Anybody who believes otherwise should extract their teeth and join the Collingwood cheer squad tomorrow! :D

Saint supporter since '62
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

"As a valued supporter of the St Kilda Football Club, I wanted to take this opportunity to write to you and provide an update on events surrounding our List Management program and the 2013 AFL Trade Period.

May I start by acknowledging that we appreciate that some members have queries or concerns relating to the direction and approach being employed by the Club at this time - particularly around certain senior players within our player group.

I would like to assure you that we place great importance on the commitment and contribution of all Saints players and will always conduct matters involving their welfare and well-being with genuine integrity and respect.

It is important that as members, you realise that much of the media speculation involving our players is simply just that - pure speculation. As a Club, we simply cannot answer every rumour or innuendo raised about Saints players as it would be impossible and impractical to do so. Having said that, we appreciate that you should be kept informed of our activities and as such, make every effort to find the delicate balance between providing important information to both you and the media.

In that regard, I would like to make specific reference to three of our senior players - namely Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna and Nick Dal Santo - all of whom have been mentioned publicly during recent weeks.

Firstly, can I reassure you that neither Nick Riewoldt or Leigh Montagna have been discussed for trade by St Kilda at anytime during the 2013 AFL Trade Period and both are contracted and committed to playing for the Saints in 2014.

Similarly, Nick Dal Santo has a contract extension available to him for 2014. Both Nick and the Club have discussed the options available to them ahead of next year and respect that Nick's preferred option may be to transfer to another club. Obviously, our discussions should remain private - but I would like to stress that while the relationship between Nick and the Saints is strong, we both acknowledge the interests of each other at this time. Should we agree to part ways then Nick will go with our sincere appreciation of an outstanding career with the Saints.

As has been well-publicised, St Kilda is in a period of transition.

A transition from a talented, mature core player group who proudly took the Saints to the verge of two AFL Premierships to a young and exciting group of developing players who will position this Club for its next tilt at ultimate success.

While we have genuine appreciation for those who have represented this great Club - both past and present - we are charged with making the decisions that will move the Saints forward to once again become a feared and respected team in the AFL Competition.

As our immortal 1966 St Kilda Premiership Coach and personal friend of 25 years, Allan Jeans said to me in 2011, only a short time before he passed away -

"Understand that you are all custodians of the St Kilda Football Club...you are responsible for making the difficult decisions to make this Club great. Those decisions will not always be popular, for popular decisions are easily made - but those that will truly make us great are those that challenge us most."

We at St Kilda accept the responsibility bestowed upon us with a sense of pride and service. We have learnt much from our forefathers such as Allan Jeans and each time we are faced with making a difficult decision, I consciously think to myself..."what would 'Yabbie' do?"

In 2013, we have already been faced with one of those difficult decisions. Yesterday's trading of Ben McEvoy to Hawthorn for Shane Savage and Pick 17 in the upcoming AFL National Draft, was challenging to all of us. Ben is an impressive young man who has represented the Saints with distinction during his 91 games in red, white and black. While Shane Savage will provide us with much needed midfield 'run and carry', excellent kicking skills plus the opportunity to secure a valuable first round draft selection.

The importance of this additional draft selection cannot be overstated because St Kilda is committed to an active rebuild that will transition the Club to its next era of success.

In June 2013, an extensive 40 page document was presented to St Kilda's Board of Directors outlining a complex and deliberate list management and recruiting strategy aimed at delivering the Saints its next AFL Premiership. This plan was based on similar strategies developed during my time at Port Adelaide from 1996-2004 and Hawthorn from 2005-2011. Broadly speaking, this document studies AFL Premiership teams over the past 10+ years and provides a detailed analysis of the current St Kilda player list compared to all other 17 clubs in the AFL Competition. It also encompasses a structured three year recruiting model and our relative management strategies relating to the AFL National Draft, AFL Trade Period, Free Agency and TPP position.

We are not simply leaving our future to chance. We recognise where we are at as a Club and what is required to take us forward. Our decision making is based upon a proven formula of success. A formula that requires the understanding and support of you, our members. Because indeed, you are integral to our success.

Our strategy includes increasing our draft activity by 50% in the first 3 rounds of the AFL National Draft over the next four years. Initially, our plan was to secure three selections inside 20 at this year's draft - an outcome we remain determined to achieve prior to the end of the 2013 AFL Trade Period.

St Kilda will not be actively pursuing Free Agency options in 2013 as it does not form part of our strategy for this year. Current Free Agency rules provide for players aged 26+ years old - hence, this demographic does not represent our key focus at this stage of our list transition.

We have deliberately re-positioned our TPP model over the past 24 months from an extremely defensive (ie. constrained) position to a more balanced position in 2014/15 that will then allow us to aggressively pursue Free Agent players from 2016 onwards.

While the AFL National Draft remains a strategic priority for the Saints in the short term, we will continue to be active during the AFL Trade Period going forward. We understand the need to restore the balance to our player list through both forms of recruitment - essentially, the draft and trade systems.

In closing, may I say that although we anticipate 2014 will present similar challenges as this year, we remain committed to the task of making the difficult decisions to make us great again.

As members, you are the reason we look forward to the future with such hope and expectation. Your support of the Saints is the very foundation of the decisions we make - the research, the planning and eventually, the delivery of our next AFL Premiership.

After all, it's what 'Yabbie' would do!"
Translation:
"Don't expect anything in the next ten years."
I would prefer a quote from Dr Who so that we can put our minds to rest one way or the other. Speaking of which, weak minds are easily mollified.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:Stop spanking it.
You know very well that this just isn't possible.

asaint
Club Player

Dal wants to go? I thought he wanted to stay but would go if the club wanted him to. Great email otherwise.

GRAMophone
Club Player

Richter wrote:Wow!

An intriguing email. Much more personal than we have had before from CP. High risk too invoking the memory of Allan Jeans. Nevertheless I like his honesty in setting forth the outline of his vision to rebuild the list to us members. At this stage he gets my support.

Only thing I worry about a little is whether this is a prelude to some other major off-field event.
LIkewise.....a fabulous initiative by the pelican but just feel a tiny bit concerned that it's a prelude to a further announcement.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
gringo
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
"As a valued supporter of the St Kilda Football Club, I wanted to take this opportunity to write to you and provide an update on events surrounding our List Management program and the 2013 AFL Trade Period.

May I start by acknowledging that we appreciate that some members have queries or concerns relating to the direction and approach being employed by the Club at this time - particularly around certain senior players within our player group.

I would like to assure you that we place great importance on the commitment and contribution of all Saints players and will always conduct matters involving their welfare and well-being with genuine integrity and respect.

It is important that as members, you realise that much of the media speculation involving our players is simply just that - pure speculation. As a Club, we simply cannot answer every rumour or innuendo raised about Saints players as it would be impossible and impractical to do so. Having said that, we appreciate that you should be kept informed of our activities and as such, make every effort to find the delicate balance between providing important information to both you and the media.

In that regard, I would like to make specific reference to three of our senior players - namely Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna and Nick Dal Santo - all of whom have been mentioned publicly during recent weeks.

Firstly, can I reassure you that neither Nick Riewoldt or Leigh Montagna have been discussed for trade by St Kilda at anytime during the 2013 AFL Trade Period and both are contracted and committed to playing for the Saints in 2014.

Similarly, Nick Dal Santo has a contract extension available to him for 2014. Both Nick and the Club have discussed the options available to them ahead of next year and respect that Nick's preferred option may be to transfer to another club. Obviously, our discussions should remain private - but I would like to stress that while the relationship between Nick and the Saints is strong, we both acknowledge the interests of each other at this time. Should we agree to part ways then Nick will go with our sincere appreciation of an outstanding career with the Saints.

As has been well-publicised, St Kilda is in a period of transition.

A transition from a talented, mature core player group who proudly took the Saints to the verge of two AFL Premierships to a young and exciting group of developing players who will position this Club for its next tilt at ultimate success.

While we have genuine appreciation for those who have represented this great Club - both past and present - we are charged with making the decisions that will move the Saints forward to once again become a feared and respected team in the AFL Competition.

As our immortal 1966 St Kilda Premiership Coach and personal friend of 25 years, Allan Jeans said to me in 2011, only a short time before he passed away -

"Understand that you are all custodians of the St Kilda Football Club...you are responsible for making the difficult decisions to make this Club great. Those decisions will not always be popular, for popular decisions are easily made - but those that will truly make us great are those that challenge us most."

We at St Kilda accept the responsibility bestowed upon us with a sense of pride and service. We have learnt much from our forefathers such as Allan Jeans and each time we are faced with making a difficult decision, I consciously think to myself..."what would 'Yabbie' do?"

In 2013, we have already been faced with one of those difficult decisions. Yesterday's trading of Ben McEvoy to Hawthorn for Shane Savage and Pick 17 in the upcoming AFL National Draft, was challenging to all of us. Ben is an impressive young man who has represented the Saints with distinction during his 91 games in red, white and black. While Shane Savage will provide us with much needed midfield 'run and carry', excellent kicking skills plus the opportunity to secure a valuable first round draft selection.

The importance of this additional draft selection cannot be overstated because St Kilda is committed to an active rebuild that will transition the Club to its next era of success.

In June 2013, an extensive 40 page document was presented to St Kilda's Board of Directors outlining a complex and deliberate list management and recruiting strategy aimed at delivering the Saints its next AFL Premiership. This plan was based on similar strategies developed during my time at Port Adelaide from 1996-2004 and Hawthorn from 2005-2011. Broadly speaking, this document studies AFL Premiership teams over the past 10+ years and provides a detailed analysis of the current St Kilda player list compared to all other 17 clubs in the AFL Competition. It also encompasses a structured three year recruiting model and our relative management strategies relating to the AFL National Draft, AFL Trade Period, Free Agency and TPP position.

We are not simply leaving our future to chance. We recognise where we are at as a Club and what is required to take us forward. Our decision making is based upon a proven formula of success. A formula that requires the understanding and support of you, our members. Because indeed, you are integral to our success.

Our strategy includes increasing our draft activity by 50% in the first 3 rounds of the AFL National Draft over the next four years. Initially, our plan was to secure three selections inside 20 at this year's draft - an outcome we remain determined to achieve prior to the end of the 2013 AFL Trade Period.

St Kilda will not be actively pursuing Free Agency options in 2013 as it does not form part of our strategy for this year. Current Free Agency rules provide for players aged 26+ years old - hence, this demographic does not represent our key focus at this stage of our list transition.

We have deliberately re-positioned our TPP model over the past 24 months from an extremely defensive (ie. constrained) position to a more balanced position in 2014/15 that will then allow us to aggressively pursue Free Agent players from 2016 onwards.

While the AFL National Draft remains a strategic priority for the Saints in the short term, we will continue to be active during the AFL Trade Period going forward. We understand the need to restore the balance to our player list through both forms of recruitment - essentially, the draft and trade systems.

In closing, may I say that although we anticipate 2014 will present similar challenges as this year, we remain committed to the task of making the difficult decisions to make us great again.

As members, you are the reason we look forward to the future with such hope and expectation. Your support of the Saints is the very foundation of the decisions we make - the research, the planning and eventually, the delivery of our next AFL Premiership.

After all, it's what 'Yabbie' would do!"
Translation:
"Don't expect anything in the next ten years."
I would prefer a quote from Dr Who so that we can put our minds to rest one way or the other. Speaking of which, weak minds are easily mollified.
It's going to be a long ride if you don't learn to lean back and enjoy the scenery. You can sit around asking if we are there yet but it won't speed it up. If you quack loud enough the club might sack another coach and it will set us back as we stop and change route. All you can do is wait or go start a ticket and do it better.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:wow some people on here love to play the grinch ....

thank goodness their not on the membership team- apparently they should quit trying now because some ' supporters' feeel we should turn in our AFL licence now...

obviously some people have never heard of Positive behaviour management -- naughty corner, bad stick out every day..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Lol....8 to 10.
:lol:

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:

Great. So can't we get a bit excited and impressed about it without being told we're having a 'mutual wank'? Yes, proof will be in the pudding. But at the very least it's a professional and articulate statement that there's a plan going on and encouragement to hang tight with the club. Looks to me like they're doing everything possible to make a genuine change in the club's culture and on-field success. Really encouraging IMO.
I really don't want to try any of that pudding. :(

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!