One more to be delisted but who?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: One more to be delisted but who?

Con Gorozidis wrote: The ball was raining down on their heads like a monsoon.
Should've closed the roof :wink:

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

I'd dump Saad - but support him in every other way so that he can be re-drafted in two years' time. And we can probably move on Jackson Ferguson as well.

That should free up the room for Weller and Jolly.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:I'd dump Saad - but support him in every other way so that he can be re-drafted in two years' time. And we can probably move on Jackson Ferguson as well.

That should free up the room for Weller and Jolly.

Ferg isnt on any list at the moment.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

What is the situation if any player is banned re his return? Does he automatically return to his club? Or can any club grab him? I would suggest that if a player is delisted prior to being banned, any club could grab him. But if banned while on a clubs list, he would return to that clubs list. Does anyone know for sure?

older saint
SS Life Member

borderbarry wrote:What is the situation if any player is banned re his return? Does he automatically return to his club? Or can any club grab him? I would suggest that if a player is delisted prior to being banned, any club could grab him. But if banned while on a clubs list, he would return to that clubs list. Does anyone know for sure?
No real precedence for this - Justin Charles and Ben Cousins were banned , for lack of better word with Cousins, and were on lists and remained on lists - although both happened in season.

I would think the club will have a fair idea of Saad's punishment and delist if banned and keep if not. Realistically if Stkilda keep him and he gets banned the club doesn't deserve any special allowance - a player of the club broke the rules and they are aware of a possible penalty. Should not even be allowed to use LT injury list either. Deliberate or accidental is only relevant to the penalty .