Team v Bombers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

#gosaintas
Club Player

Re: Team v Bombers

Ray lucky. The other 2 deserve a game for sure. I suppose if you look for errors only in players you may even drop Roo. I watch the good and bad. Their good clearly outweighs their bad.[/quote]

No interest in dropping Roo because I want to win games. I reckon we lose nothing by omitting the 3 I mentioned and we gain plenty by getting games into players that are earning their shot

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Yes Ray is at terrific bloke. But he is a list clogger.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Ray lucky. The other 2 deserve a game for sure. I suppose if you look for errors only in players you may even drop Roo. I watch the good and bad. Their good clearly outweighs their bad.
No interest in dropping Roo because I want to win games. I reckon we lose nothing by omitting the 3 I mentioned and we gain plenty by getting games into players that are earning their shot[/quote]

Well clearly the selectors think you are wrong as well as I do. Obviously if the young guys were going as well as those older guys then they would play the young guys but they aren't.

#gosaintas
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:Ray lucky. The other 2 deserve a game for sure. I suppose if you look for errors only in players you may even drop Roo. I watch the good and bad. Their good clearly outweighs their bad.
No interest in dropping Roo because I want to win games. I reckon we lose nothing by omitting the 3 I mentioned and we gain plenty by getting games into players that are earning their shot

Well clearly the selectors think you are wrong as well as I do. Obviously if the young guys were going as well as those older guys then they would play the young guys but they aren't.[/quote]

Clearly the selectors are right and I am wrong.
At least watching Sandy play is more fun with the current selection mindset. Would be great to get along to Vic park and watch us flog the pies. Sadly no chance of that happening today.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Well clearly the selectors think you are wrong as well as I do. Obviously if the young guys were going as well as those older guys then they would play the young guys but they aren't.
Clearly the selectors are right and I am wrong.
At least watching Sandy play is more fun with the current selection mindset. Would be great to get along to Vic park and watch us flog the pies. Sadly no chance of that happening today.[/quote]

So you like watching Sandy more than the Saints. That's weird unless you were a sandy supporter previously. Glad you realise the selectors know more than all of us.

#gosaintas
Club Player

I've always been a sandy supporter. Can walk to the ground from home.
Never said I like watchimg sandy more than the saints - enjoy both

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:I've always been a sandy supporter. Can walk to the ground from home.
Never said I like watchimg sandy more than the saints - enjoy both

I just equate fun with enjoy watching a game more.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

LATE CHANGES

Essendon: Jason Winderlich replaced in selected side by Ben Howlett
St Kilda: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Essendon: Nick O’Brien, Jake Melksham, Martin Gleeson
Substitute: Ben Howlett
St Kilda: Shane Savage, Adam Schneider, Jack Sinclair
Substitute: Luke Dunstan

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Substitute: Luke Dunstan
Interesting, is he on thin ice or is it just a rotation thing?