Ratts Press Conference

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbob
SS Life Member

Re: Ratts Press Conference

barneyboyz wrote: Mon 19 Aug 2019 12:29pm
saintbob wrote: Mon 19 Aug 2019 11:20am
silverhalo wrote: Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:11pm I thought we were over these Lonie bashing posts......he's a good little player, we missed him terribly while he was injured, just get off his case. If he was playing injured yesterday, that's probably the reason he didn't chase, cut him some slack. Gee there are some fickle supporters on this forum.....
How long do we need to cut him some slack, we’ve been doing exactly that for the last 5yrs.

Time to take off the rose coloured glasses and realise that he is nothing more than a GOP who would probably only get a game at one other club.

You might call that being fickle, I like to call it being realistic.
Hey SB, Lonie aint the reason we lost the footy. In fact, him not being there has probably accounted for more losses than him being there He ususlly does what is asked of him
I acknowledge that he wasn’t the reason we lost, but there’s certain things that stick in my memory.
One of which was that pathetic contest and chase but worse than that is his constant staging every week.

I’ll be happy to be proven wrong, but I don’t believe I will be.

BarryGrogan
Club Player

He doesn't take his chances.

It's just not good enough for a small forward who is there to kick goals.

If he was brilliantly creative or defensively elite, it wouldn't matter as much. But he's neither of those.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

BarryGrogan wrote: Mon 19 Aug 2019 7:00pm He doesn't take his chances.

It's just not good enough for a small forward who is there to kick goals.

If he was brilliantly creative or defensively elite, it wouldn't matter as much. But he's neither of those.
Thought he started the season really well. A bit of a shame he didn’t get to play the full year.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Now Jimmy Webster is kicking goals JL will find 2020 selection nights tough going.