James Frawley a Saint

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

damienc
Club Player

Re: James Frawley a Saint

saynta wrote: Mon 30 Nov 2020 6:52pm I saw James play during the lock-down and thought he was cooked, but I also thought the same about Paddy Ryder in 2019.

Will be more than happy to be proved wrong again.
Being proved wrong wasn't a loss. It was a gain. Nevertheless, glad you were wrong.

:D :D

Saintmike65
Club Player

Frawley will play more senior footy than people think.
There will be times when we need 3 tall defenders, plus in certain matchups, we'll need a defender with body strength to play on guys like Hawkins, Lynch, Danaher, etc.

Harves Man
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020 12:53pm
ace wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020 12:16pm
saintsRrising wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020 11:01am
Harves Man wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020 6:18am [
I heard his grandmother immediately put her Woodstock tee shirt on. It is a romantic notion tho, I'm not for one second denying that! :D
Speaking of Woodstock, I actually drove through Woodstock for the first time ever two weeks ago. I was on the way to elsewhere and did not realises that the route was via Woodstock.

It was a nice little surprise is a famous location.
Don't be so pleased with yourself.
You have been to the wrong place.
"Woodstock" was actually at a dairy farm owned Max Yasgur near a village called Bethel a little over 70km south west of the town of Woodstock.
The festival was just to the south of Filippini Pond
The town of Woodstock is a fraud, they never had a pop festival.

The festival was named after Woodstock Ventures the company that put on the festival.

Joni says it all at 2.09 in the sang... :D

Thanks for this, Joffa - I never knew until I saw this post, that this version existed, or that Joni Mitchell wrote it.

I only ever knew and heard the version by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. Only took me about 40 years, but I got there in the end!