Ratten would be a fool to ever play Kent again!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ratten would be a fool to ever play Kent again!

Sainternist wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 3:59pm
Teflon wrote: Tue 22 Mar 2022 11:08pm
Yep along with Geary
Club can’t and won’t make the tough calls - it’s all cozy “buddy buddy” down there…
Ratts gives us an update on Gearys return from injury like a beat up small defender with suspect foot skills is the messiah
But makes no mention of the future in Bytel et al - seriously worried
My underlying fear is that Bytel will grow tired of waiting for a proper chance and will request a trade. Some other club will then utilise his talent and develop him into a decent midfielder 🙄
Bytel is just coming back from injury.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 4:20pm
Yep along with Geary
Club can’t and won’t make the tough calls - it’s all cozy “buddy buddy” down there…
Ratts gives us an update on Gearys return from injury like a beat up small defender with suspect foot skills is the messiah
My underlying fear is that Bytel will grow tired of waiting for a proper chance and will request a trade. Some other club will then utilise his talent and develop him into a decent midfielder 🙄
Indeed. I was more or less referring to the frustrations of last year when he’d be in the team one week and dropped the next. Really hope that isn’t a recurring pattern again in 2022.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 4:25pm
saynta wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 4:20pm
Yep along with Geary
Indeed. I was more or less referring to the frustrations of last year when he’d be in the team one week and dropped the next. Really hope that isn’t a recurring pattern again in 2022.
Well we can agree that he should never be dropped unless his form is really poor. He is our future.