wonderful!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:
SainterK wrote:What truth are we waiting for Maxstar?

The club has confirmed the players were in the photo's, it is what it is.
Well, for one, Plugger has implied that a player has handed the pics over to the girl...surely crapola like that doesn't needed to be started now until we know everything.

And the media statement is short and sweet, perhaps the Club is waiting for further confirmation, legal advice etc??
Yes that part of course, but the club hasn't said they are falsified pictures, only that they have been stolen.

I am just angry, no more justifying things, and sweeping it under the carpet, if this is fast becoming a 'culture' at the club, then it needs to be addressed.

Again IMO, happy for others to bag me and disagree with my opinion, but I'm personally over it Maxstar.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

FB name or link

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:

Well, for one, Plugger has implied that a player has handed the pics over to the girl...surely crapola like that doesn't needed to be started now until we know everything.
how else could she have possibly got them? found them in the street?

though that said, i'm not entirely sure why even their teammates had nude pictures of them. i don't think my workmates have that many pictures of me naked.
Maxstar22 wrote:And the media statement is short and sweet, perhaps the Club is waiting for further confirmation, legal advice etc??
or perhaps they're just working on the famous pr strategy of "shut up and hope it all goes away".

Maxstar22
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:

And the media statement is short and sweet, perhaps the Club is waiting for further confirmation, legal advice etc??
Yes that part of course, but the club hasn't said they are falsified pictures, only that they have been stolen.

I am just angry, no more justifying things, and sweeping it under the carpet, if this is fast becoming a 'culture' at the club, then it needs to be addressed.

Again IMO, happy for others to bag me and disagree with my opinion, but I'm personally over it Maxstar.
I wasn't having a go at you at all K. I apologise if it came across that way.

As I said previously, I just want people to stop the crapola before it gets way out of hand.

And I agree with you, sick of off-season dramas with us.

Calais
Club Player

This girl is seriously such a delusion young little tramp that feeds of attention! I remember her and her father talking to me and my sister and my sister's police graduation and Kim, who I didnt know at the time was saying she cant wait to make her father proud and become a police office rjust like her father... Yeah Good luck you little %$^Y&&

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:

I wasn't having a go at you at all K. I apologise if it came across that way.

As I said previously, I just want people to stop the crapola before it gets way out of hand.

And I agree with you, sick of off-season dramas with us.
Not at all, I didn't read it that way.

Just think people defend the players all the times, say it's just another invasion of privacy, boys will be boys...

Ross even says "I am not a babysitter' well, newsflash, they need one.

Its become predictable, and it's becoming frequent.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

ive already d someone send me a photo of Dal :shock: :shock: :shock:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:

I wasnt implying any such thing but you need to get your blinkers off. I would suggest it is pretty obvious where the photos have come from. That doesnt mean they were given to her but I reckon it is pretty obvious they were on a Saints players phone.

At least I could see they were real photos.
No blinkers here mate...just trying to get everyone to see reason and another point of view for a change without this place going into meltdown with insane amounts of gossip and innuendo.

So you have spoken to the Club and the players involved have you? You know for fact where the pics have come from, if they are real, what is actually going on?
I wouldnt have a clue but I would be 99% sure it was from the phone of one of those players. I am also 80% sure they would have been downloaded without consent. There is no doubt you have blinkers on you just cant see them.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Sainter K,

Jeea, dont get ya knickers in a knot. Its a beat up, who cares really. They werent doing anything wrong. I feel for the players. Someone needs to slap that little slapper upside of the head.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Calais wrote:This girl is seriously such a delusion young little tramp that feeds of attention! I remember her and her father talking to me and my sister and my sister's police graduation and Kim, who I didnt know at the time was saying she cant wait to make her father proud and become a police office rjust like her father... Yeah Good luck you little %$^Y&&
Are you saying that her father is a police officer?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Sainter K,

Jeea, dont get ya knickers in a knot. Its a beat up, who cares really. They werent doing anything wrong. I feel for the players. Someone needs to slap that little slapper upside of the head.
I can react however I choose though iwms, as can you.

You think it's no big deal, I think it's yet another incident in a string of recent off field issues that have a recurring theme.

sainter27
Club Player

please pm me the link, everyone has seen this but me

PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Channel 7 just showed both pictures. How about respecting thier privacy you F***wits! At least Ch10 had the decency to not put them up!

Aussie Bears
Club Player

I think we need to be careful young Saints fans are not directed to these photos if they are on this forum and ask for a link.

A year that doesn't end in frustration...please
SaintSimmo
Club Player

This is a bad bad day for the club. but kim will cop a heavy fine of this. Lets hope our clubs image doesn't get damaged to much.

According to her twitter she says she has ones of baker and also hayes, I'm starting to think that these are fake, the players should know better than this. I pray they are fake.

Sainter for life.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Aussie Bears wrote:I think we need to be careful young Saints fans are not directed to these photos if they are on this forum and ask for a link.
yeah, we don't want them learning about human anatomy. COVER IT UP!

SaintSimmo
Club Player

I can not believe the photos still havent been taken down from her facebook, in fact im surprise her account has not been deleted. FFS!!!

Sainter for life.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

No you aren't the only one to not have a look at the photos.

I have no desire to see them although no doubt they'll be doing the rounds shortly.

It really concerns me the issues this girl appears to have in ongoing relations with any footballer , which seems to give her permission to continue to create havoc for not only her players and no-one seems to say stop, enough is enough.

No baby by now? Not surprised really.

But who is taking care of her both mental and plysical health which sounds to me like she is living on the edge and is doomed to not make her 21st birthday

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:This is a bad bad day for the club. but kim will cop a heavy fine of this. Lets hope our clubs image doesn't get damaged to much.

According to her twitter she says she has ones of baker and also hayes, I'm starting to think that these are fake, the players should know better than this. I pray they are fake.
Havent you been involved a senior footy club? I am surprised in this day and age there arent more of them. They would be real and there are probably plenty from other clubs as well. They just havent had their phone with this girl.

SaintSimmo
Club Player

if anyone wants the links pm me and i will send...make ur own judgement as to whether they are real or not.

Sainter for life.
Sam23
SS Life Member

one is of Riewoldt naked with Zac Dawson near by.

The other of Nick Dal Santo lying back in his bed with jocks partly down.

http://twitter.com/its_k_isabella is her twitter. she really is a piece of work, thats for sure,
Last edited by Sam23 on Mon 20 Dec 2010 6:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goddard.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

sainter27 wrote:please pm me the link, everyone has seen this but me
+1

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Sam23 wrote:lol seen both pictures.

one is of Riewoldt naked with Zac Dawson near by.

The other of Nick Dal Santo lying back in his bed with jocks partly down.

http://twitter.com/its_k_isabella
Do you have to be a member of twitter to see them? I've signed up for facebook, but not twitter.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Sam23
SS Life Member

she is a sociopath this one
Last edited by Sam23 on Mon 20 Dec 2010 6:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goddard.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hmmmm a few people on here putting their own need for salacious gossip ahead of the good of the Club

IMO dont ask for links and dont provide them if you are asked.

spreading these pics (and thats indirectly what youre doing) on a Saints Fan Forum..poor form IMO

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor