Shattered-How Did We Lose That

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Shattered-How Did We Lose That

Well, there you go..."hmmmm" as Stan Grant would say...we do agree on some things!!

I get it now...you listened to the 'In Ross we Trust' bs...and you enjoyed winning 19 in a row... the sycophants got to you too

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:Well, there you go..."hmmmm" as Stan Grant would say...we do agree on some things!!

I get it now...you listened to the 'In Ross we Trust' bs...and you enjoyed winning 19 in a row... the sycophants got to you too

Didt give a stuff about 19 in a row and said it as the wins were climbing. No what I enjoyed was making 2 GF's and have a huge chance to win both right until the last minute. Hadnt happened since 1971.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Facts are facts and RL is history but anyone who does not think that he is a good coach is either deluding themselves or is a fool. Maybe even both.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Scollop wrote:Well, there you go..."hmmmm" as Stan Grant would say...we do agree on some things!!

Didt give a stuff about 19 in a row and said it as the wins were climbing. No what I enjoyed was making 2 GF's and have a huge chance to win both right until the last minute. Hadnt happened since 1971.
I did. Meant jack at the end but still enjoyed it at the time.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:Facts are facts and RL is history but anyone who does not think that he is a good coach is either deluding themselves or is a fool. Maybe even both.
Yes...he is good coach. Good is a good word to sum up how he went. Thank you..I agree with you too