Nathan Freeman does hammy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Nathan Freeman does hammy

GT still has Saints players over to his place and not just ones he coached.

One current player very friendly with the Thomases.

Speaking of Thomas, we have to get the F/S rules changed to be games and coached games. Thommo's son apparently is an absolute gun.

You are garbage - Enough said
ripplug66
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:GT still has Saints players over to his place and not just ones he coached.

Speaking of Thomas, we have to get the F/S rules changed to be games and coached games. Thommo's son apparently is an absolute gun.

Well Saad was living in his garage for a while. I'm not sure which son is a gun. I thought they were all to old to be young stars.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

ripplug66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:GT still has Saints players over to his place and not just ones he coached.

Well Saad was living in his garage for a while. I'm not sure which son is a gun. I thought they were all to old to be young stars.
Current player.

Only told about a son who is about 15 or 16? Just relayed what I was told, have absolutely no firsthand information

ripplug66
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

Current player.

Only told about a son who is about 15 or 16? Just relayed what I was told, have absolutely no firsthand information

I didn't mean Saad as a current player. That was to support your comment that he has players over who he hasn't coached. I haven't heard of his young kid being that good at footy. Might do some research. As for current players well Rooy is still a great friend. Not sure I know of others. bakes did go out with GT daughter for a while but not now.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

ripplug66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

Current player.

I didn't mean Saad as a current player. That was to support your comment that he has players over who he hasn't coached. I haven't heard of his young kid being that good at footy. Might do some research. As for current players well Rooy is still a great friend. Not sure I know of others. bakes did go out with GT daughter for a while but not now.
Well from what has been relayed to me his son is very good. But we hear rumours and "opinions" all the time. I have no idea if it is correct or not.

Bakes went out with a daughter. Another daughter apparently is tracking square with a current player

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

It's Grants unknown son who apparently looks remarkably like Rod Butters .... I'll leave you work it out but Grant isn't the mother...

“Yeah….nah””