Board meeting 03/09/18

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Re: Board meeting 03/09/18

takeaway wrote: Thu 06 Sep 2018 8:04am I see on AFL.com, Roo says he is a St Kilda person so will "so I will support all of the incumbents, all the people in the positions (at the club)". A true St Kilda person.

His form of phrase is also pleasing, talking about his relationship with Richo - "At times, as a captain and a coach, we would challenge each other really, really strongly and that was healthy."

Just thought I would bring that to the attention of those who can't get enough of the Richo language.
That's at least almost in context in though.

And, it's probably accurate.

See what Richo has done FFS!!!? Not only has he wrecked our team and players' careers, he's also ruined two words in the English language!!!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Board meeting 03/09/18

takeaway wrote: Thu 06 Sep 2018 8:04am I see on AFL.com, Roo says he is a St Kilda person so will "so I will support all of the incumbents, all the people in the positions (at the club)". A true St Kilda person.

His form of phrase is also pleasing, talking about his relationship with Richo - "At times, as a captain and a coach, we would challenge each other really, really strongly and that was healthy."

Just thought I would bring that to the attention of those who can't get enough of the Richo language.
Pleasing .

“Yeah….nah””