Sitting on our hands.... (edited by mods)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Sitting on our hands.... (edited by mods)

Negative to both, you just hate I can counter the negative mindsets with ease...and the Saints are not screwed. Get over it.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Thu 18 Oct 2018 8:32am Yep, they are that bloody good that we actually should have beat them in the last game. Lol.
Story of St. Kilda's life, especially this current administration - we SHOULD have.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
ss1986
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Thu 18 Oct 2018 9:12am Negative to both, you just hate I can counter the negative mindsets with ease...and the Saints are not screwed. Get over it.
You don't counter anything with 'ease'. In fact, totally the opposite. Not one 'argument' you have made even resembles sense.

I don't have anything personal towards you - please let me make that clear. I just don't believe that anyone can truly think that we are going in the right direction.

And if you/they do, it is extremely concerning at how well the club has pulled the wool over your/their eyes.

I'm not buying what this club is selling.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

I make alot more sense than alot on here.

Unfortunately, I guess those that make a bit of sense, are level headed, actually understand footy and are a bit positive probably have dropped off over the years or don't bother posting much anymore.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

There are those who are determined to find fault in everything this club does. Yes, mistakes have been made (Pelchen, the late Ross Lyon period, extension of Richardson's contract), but you can't just keep carpet-bombing the club. The Moorabbin development, the trading in of Membrey, Robertson, Bruce, Steele, Brown, Carlisle and a handful of good recruits. It's not like we get everything wrong. Some perspective is required

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Exactly. Good post.

I'm very certain that the carpet bombers of Moorabbin will turn very quickly when we play finals again.

Total = 1.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Thu 18 Oct 2018 12:34pm I make alot more sense than alot on here.

Unfortunately, I guess those that make a bit of sense, are level headed, actually understand footy and are a bit positive probably have dropped off over the years or don't bother posting much anymore.
This martyr complex is spiraling out of control bud.

Also, alot isn't a word even if you use it, a lot.