Umpire number 2 Nick Foot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpire number 2 Nick Foot

The_Dud wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 2:25am
degruch wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 11:51pm
The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 8:29pm But habitual sooks gotta sook I suppose...
LOL...yeah, that's my rep...it's widely acknowledged that I'm always on here sooking...and you never mention the umpiring ever.
Cool, I’m glad you agree, you know the first step in recovery is acknowledging your problem, so I’m proud of you champ 👍

And I only ever mention umpiring in response to posts by nuffies who clearly have NFI and would barely even know how to spell ‘bias’.
:o

That's not very nice.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stkfc1
Club Player

https://aflua.com.au/contact/

You can contact the Umpire association on the above link.

Maybe if enough folks make contact it will make them look at the situation.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 5:00pm
saintkev wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 4:56pm True posts. However, loud-mouth Carlisle is his own worst and the team’s worst enemy. We’ll be lucky if we jag a few free kicks for the rest of the game.
You pay a free like he did against Carlisle what do you expect. Blokes a dead set cheat.
f****** ego driven, publicity seeking ugly little cheat afaic.

Membrey was scragged , hung onto, blocked or had his jumper pulled all night for no free kicks.

Even my daughter is now saying that the maggots must be betting on outcomes.

8 frees to 3 first quarter. 23 to 16 for the match after maggots tried to even up a bit in the last quarter so their bias wasn't so obvious.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 7:16pm Yeah, we need L Fisher to umpire every game for us, seeing as its widely acknowledged and accepted that he blatantly cheats for us, like when he single handedly got us over the line against the Blues!

You can’t take the Saints out of the boy!
Just another rubbish post from you defending your cheating mates. :roll: :roll:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 7:39pm Did someone really suggest it’s the crowds fault we didn’t get frees?

So the umpires listen to crowd noise in order to make decisions? F*** me, no wonder the get abused,
yep, unreal.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 7:41pm On Fisher,

Given his history with us, do supporters honestly believe he would show a bias towards us.

Typical ignorant supporter speak.
No. Typical ignorant post by a non supporting ex maggot actually.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 8:29pm But habitual sooks gotta sook I suppose...
LOL...yeah, that's my rep...it's widely acknowledged that I'm always on here sooking...and you never mention the umpiring ever.
Cool, I’m glad you agree, you know the first step in recovery is acknowledging your problem, so I’m proud of you champ 👍

And I only ever mention umpiring in response to posts by nuffies who clearly have NFI and would barely even know how to spell ‘bias’.

Calling fellow posters "nuffies with no f****** idea is highly offensive.

I hope someone reports you.

Only poster on here with a clear bias is you,.... towards the maggots. Only you are too one eyed to even twigg to that.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 9:22am

:o

That's not very nice.
You should report him.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

stkfc1 wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 10:16am https://aflua.com.au/contact/

I just did. Thank you.

stkfc1
Club Player

8 to 1 F50 free kick count in their favour. 49 to 57 entries in their favour. Law of averages should have us at 4 to 5 frees. Foot gave out 6 of those I believe. Absolute farce.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Bruce was on a lead and was coming on a C shape from one pocket towards the ball carrier. As he came through the goal square Thompson knew he was done so he just grabbed Bruce with both hands holding his jumper at chest area. Bruce continued his lead with both arms out pleading at the umpire. Foot looked and called play on. Cheat

Acres got pinned for holding it and North goaled. Center bounce Cunnington gets the ball fends keeps charging gets tackled by Dunstan umpire droans no prior. Dunstan points to the area Acres got pinned said you just fingered us now you ball this up. Blatant cheating.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 12:01pm

Calling fellow posters "nuffies with no f****** idea is highly offensive.

I hope someone reports you.

Only poster on here with a clear bias is you,.... towards the maggots. Only you are too one eyeid to even twigg to that.
I didn’t call any poster a nuffie, I’m just referencing nuffie supporters across all social media networks who post. If you identify as one, that’s on you and not on me.

And I’m sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t intentional, but you know these days some people get offended so easily.

And the last highlighted bit you posted is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen on SS! Good job, never knew you were such a comedian! :D :D :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 11:49am
The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 7:16pm Yeah, we need L Fisher to umpire every game for us, seeing as its widely acknowledged and accepted that he blatantly cheats for us, like when he single handedly got us over the line against the Blues!

Spot on! Defending, and celebrating, our cheating mate ex/current Saints man L Fisher!

Keep it up Fish! 👍

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:06pm

Spot on! Defending, and celebrating, our cheating mate ex/current Saints man L Fisher!

Keep it up Fish! 👍
Yeah keep it up. Defending the indefensible you have to pick on the one clean umpire out of the whole rotten stinking corrupt bunch. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:18pm

Keep it up Fish! 👍
Yeah keep it up. Defending the indefensible you have to pick on the one clean umpire out of the whole rotten stinking corrupt bunch. :roll: :roll: :roll:
And there it is! Thank you for perfectly summing up what everyone in this thread is really saying.

To pass on here as the ‘one clean umpire’ you have to award free kicks in our favour 15-3.

Fair unbiased umps? Nah! We want them basically wearing Saints jumpers!

:D

saynta
Saintsational Legend

I see that you are now making up stats. More bulls*** but what else should we expect.

If you are really an ex maggot , then that says it all.

Tell us what you really think of Foot's pathetic efforts yesterday. You won't though will you?
Last edited by saynta on Mon 08 Jul 2019 2:43pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:33pm I see that you are now making up stats. More bulls*** but what else should we expect.

If you are really an ex maggpt , then that says it all.

Tell us what you really think of Foot's pathetic efforts yesterday. You won't though will you?
Believe it or not, but I don’t sit there with a notepad jotting down which umpires do or do not do what where and when. I’m actually more interested in what the Saints are doing, amazingly enough.

And I’m def not taking your guys words on numbers, as I see how woeful you are at judging decisions. So a link would be nice :)

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 2:38pm
saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:33pm I see that you are now making up stats. More bulls*** but what else should we expect.

If you are really an ex maggpt , then that says it all.

Believe it or not, but I don’t sit there with a notepad jotting down which umpires do or do not do what where and when. I’m actually more interested in what the Saints are doing, amazingly enough.

And I’m def not taking your guys words on numbers, as I see how woeful you are at judging decisions. So a link would be nice :)
Just as I though. No comment your honour. No f****** comment at all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

StPeter
Club Player

stkfc1 wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 10:16am https://aflua.com.au/contact/

I have messaged the Club and AFL Umpires Association today with my concerns.
If other feel likewise they should also do the same.

in for the long haul
Club Player

I’ve sent also my comments on Foots’ deplorable umpiring to the AFL. I think we all should

CarlD
Club Player

Umpire's boss to Mr. Foot: You do realise that there were two teams on the field on Sunday.

Mr. Foot: Yes.

Umpire's boss: Good, nothing wrong with your eyesight then. Let's move on...

Unless the club pursues the issue with some vigour I can't see the AFL doing anything based only on fan complaints. Mind you I can't see the taking the matter further either.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:30pm
saynta wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 1:18pm

Keep it up Fish! 👍
And there it is! Thank you for perfectly summing up what everyone in this thread is really saying.

To pass on here as the ‘one clean umpire’ you have to award free kicks in our favour 15-3.

Fair unbiased umps? Nah! We want them basically wearing Saints jumpers!

:D
Getting a bit frothy over Leigh aren't we? Making up stats too! Well, good on you for maintaining the rage and not turning a blind eye to his made-up stats. What a treasured footballing community we are with your widely self-proclaimed unbiased input.

To the top
SS Life Member

No doubt the frees against Carlisle (2), Savage and Coffield inside the first 15 minutes played their part in the result

But equally we are reliant on just too few contributors - so Battle who we lost early, Carlisle, Bruce yesterday at least, Billings, Dunstan, Acres if played where he should play, Gresham if played where he should play, Marshall because he is developing and Membrey if we can get the right matchup plus the developing Clark and Coffield who both show promise and Steele because he tackles so if we can add an offensive capability to compliment

Past that?

Well we look to our unavailable list - and hope and trust re Hannebery delivering, Jack back to his enjoyable best and Paddy and Dylan being assessed as available by those charged with making those decisions given the intent of the players to return to the game continues

The rest?

Making up numbers on a revolving basis until we can select a 22 without them

I actually think Joyce shows a bit and I am perplexed that White is not a feature - but as someone covered think Longer over Hickey (and it was wet in Perth so not conditions for big men!)

Hickey and Cripps beat Freo on the Scoreboard - on their own

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

I thought we got some shocking decisions against us but we didn’t help our own cause. Carlisle abusing the umpire, Ross holding on to Larkey when we had 2 on 1. That’s 2 goals we didn’t need to give away.

And I don’t believe any of these statistics about Foot or Fisher.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Funniest thread I have read in a long time.

The Dud is clearly taking the piss as is Curly, I hand it to you Curly, you are as dogmatic as you are hilarious in your umpire bashing.

My favorite part is where L.Fisher has become the only honest umpire in the AFL, the only one who doesn’t cheat against us.

Let’s forget we got smashed in the clearances, inside 50’s, contested ball and gave away 7 goals to 1 in the first 1/4.
It was the cheating maggots whose decisions turned the momentum against us.

Even better is our Rich bashers who are also umpire bashers, who is the problem guys?

Let’s not let the facts get in the way, we have an average list that is hit hard with injury. We have a coach who has had 6 seasons at the helm and on the way out. The club looks dispirited and needs to get through the season and regroup.

Oh, and Nick Foot is Les Footes grand son so he is unlikely to be anti saints.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.