Hanna's Gastro

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hanna's Gastro

He loves creating new nicknames

What's wrong with making one up for yourself? :D :wink:

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: is you do not know the answer and have provided no proof, as you have stated is the case for me. So we'll leave it as between 350k and 1.5mill.
Believe the fluff media if you wish. Of course the Saints haven't denied it, if they started to deny/confirm all media stuff they would have no time to put a team on the field.
I neither believe the media reports of $800k or the BSA on this forum who claim it is less and claim that Sydney are paying part of his wage.

I deal in facts, the only fact I can find is Hannebery has committed to 5 years. Balance of probability is he is a lot closer to $800k that $350k based on the retention contract he signed at Swans when he was at his peak and a common sense approach that he has not taken a pay cut to come to the Saints.

On the media, I don’t recall you stating they were wrong or had no idea when they were indicating the Hannebery to Saints move was imminent. So let’s assume they got that right & the 5 year term, but wrong on the wage hey?

Correct on the trade, correct on the tenure but wrong on wage? Hmmm, I reiterate, I have no clue but there is 1000 times the evidence he is on $800k than less.

Perhaps Ted can fill us in!
How much are Sydney paying parkeytedaway?

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 18 Sep 2018 2:33pm
He will not be on 800k a year. Will also have a 5th year trigger option. Sydney will pay part of his salary too

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 30 Jul 2019 11:25pm Is it gastro or gastro awareness?
The heights wordsmithery & evil basterdness with which ye hath smote the forum shall ring out. Ye, even unto lands which thou hast not travelled shalt thine clever tongue slice
Hannaberries.

takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Thu 01 Aug 2019 8:43pm
takeaway wrote: is you do not know the answer and have provided no proof, as you have stated is the case for me. So we'll leave it as between 350k and 1.5mill.
Believe the fluff media if you wish. Of course the Saints haven't denied it, if they started to deny/confirm all media stuff they would have no time to put a team on the field.
I neither believe the media reports of $800k or the BSA on this forum who claim it is less and claim that Sydney are paying part of his wage.

I deal in facts, the only fact I can find is Hannebery has committed to 5 years. Balance of probability is he is a lot closer to $800k that $350k based on the retention contract he signed at Swans when he was at his peak and a common sense approach that he has not taken a pay cut to come to the Saints.

On the media, I don’t recall you stating they were wrong or had no idea when they were indicating the Hannebery to Saints move was imminent. So let’s assume they got that right & the 5 year term, but wrong on the wage hey?

Correct on the trade, correct on the tenure but wrong on wage? Hmmm, I reiterate, I have no clue but there is 1000 times the evidence he is on $800k than less.

He will not be on 800k a year. Will also have a 5th year trigger option. Sydney will pay part of his salary too
So you only deal in facts, then go on about "balance of probability" and "1000 times the evidence" when there is none? 1000 times zero is still zero.

I have no idea how much Sydney are paying parkeytedaway, or for what reason. Unless you mean Luke Parker, and Ted "now away from the Swans" Richards. If that's the case, I'd say Parker is on very good coin, and Ted R - zilch.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 10:25am

So you only deal in facts, then go on about "balance of probability" and "1000 times the evidence" when there is none? 1000 times zero is still zero.

I have no idea how much Sydney are paying parkeytedaway, or for what reason. Unless you mean Luke Parker, and Ted "now away from the Swans" Richards. If that's the case, I'd say Parker is on very good coin, and Ted R - zilch.
As written above and highlighted for you, I have no idea and have not formed an opinion on what Hannebery is being paid.

However Ted has written very specific details about Hannas contract, so it would be fantastic if he could enlighten us all.

I have requested this from ted but unfortunately he has not elaborated.
Unfortunately this is normally the response from ted when he makes up stories and that is usually followed by a post from you defending him and his deafening silence.

Thanks for not letting me down :lol:

Again the media were correct on the trade, correct on the tenure but incorrect according to you and ted on the $ being paid. Personally I have no idea (see I reiterate that for you) but probability is they are more accurate than not given they got tenure and trade details correct.

If ted doesn't want to share confidential information he is privy to :lol: , perhaps he can just share the % Sydney are paying of Hannas salary at Saints.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 12:39pm

As written above and highlighted for you, I have no idea and have not formed an opinion on what Hannebery is being paid.

However Ted has written very specific details about Hannas contract, so it would be fantastic if he could enlighten us all.

Unfortunately this is normally the response from ted when he makes up stories and that is usually followed by a post from you defending him and his deafening silence.

Again the media were correct on the trade, correct on the tenure but incorrect according to you and ted on the $ being paid. Personally I have no idea (see I reiterate that for you) but probability is they are more accurate than not given they got tenure and trade details correct.

If ted doesn't want to share confidential information he is privy to :lol: , perhaps he can just share the % Sydney are paying of Hannas salary at Saints.
I have never said what was incorrect or correct. Just commenting on people taking media reports as gospel, even hints in media reports, based on no evidence. As you were bandying about the 800k, I think it was up to you to prove it correct. Nope.

Even the 5 years, what are the details? Is it 4 with an option of one, or just 5, any other conditions? Are Sydney paying a portion, do we have any other "agreements" with Sydney. We have no idea. So best to not go into detail, suffice to say DH has not been the on field presence we hoped this year, but there are years to go before the trade can be assessed fairly.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Takeaway asked about the 5 years.
I won't quote because too bulky.

It's been reported that Hanners is on 5 yrs,
but Yr 5 is triggered only if he plays x amount of games in Yr 4.
So it's apparently 4 yrs with trigger for 5th year.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Don't bother Takers. Not worth it.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Apologies regarding Hanna's gastro also accepted in this thread if people are so concerned about there being 2 threads which might somehow stop the Earth rotating. 🙄

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 1:46pm Don't bother Takers. Not worth it.
Come on ted, give us the details of Hannas contract.
Don't hide or ignore it, at least tell us the % the Swans are paying?

Answer the question please ted.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 1:33pm

I have never said what was incorrect or correct. Just commenting on people taking media reports as gospel, even hints in media reports, based on no evidence. As you were bandying about the 800k, I think it was up to you to prove it correct. Nope.

Even the 5 years, what are the details? Is it 4 with an option of one, or just 5, any other conditions? Are Sydney paying a portion, do we have any other "agreements" with Sydney. We have no idea. So best to not go into detail, suffice to say DH has not been the on field presence we hoped this year, but there are years to go before the trade can be assessed fairly.
Wrong again tedaway, never bandying around the figure.
The fact you continue to write the above does not make it true.
Have written it was reported he was on $800K and as highlighted above & that I have no clue.

The only one who claims to know Hannas contract is ted, but as is his usual MO, as soon as questioned to elaborate he runs and hides.

Next he'll report to mods or claim you are not a real supporter :lol:

Again, I have no idea but it is reported he is on a contract in the vicinity of $800K.
The only person on here who claims to know his salary wont reply :lol:

Come on tedaway, what % of Hannas wage are Swans paying?

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

What amuses me is when the Saints managed to pry away the best player ever Big Fish from Sydney
No one was quibbling about the 800k amount
Pretty certain l e t h l e a n was given massive praise for the coup
Only now odores feels the need to dispute it now that it's all gone arse up

Seeya
takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 2:47pm
takeaway wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 1:33pm

Wrong again tedaway, never bandying around the figure.
The fact you continue to write the above does not make it true.
Have written it was reported he was on $800K and as highlighted above & that I have no clue.

The only one who claims to know Hannas contract is ted, but as is his usual MO, as soon as questioned to elaborate he runs and hides.

Next he'll report to mods or claim you are not a real supporter :lol:

Again, I have no idea but it is reported he is on a contract in the vicinity of $800K.
The only person on here who claims to know his salary wont reply :lol:

Come on tedaway, what % of Hannas wage are Swans paying?
I am not going to do a Joffa and endlessly research back posts, but I would think your most common "word" (other than "Ted") in posts since late last year is "800k". That I call bandying the figure about, in any context.

As you would be aware, Ted is not legally permitted to divulge the details of Hanna's contract. So I'm afraid your desperate pleas will be in vain.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 2:59pm What amuses me is when the Saints managed to pry away the best player ever Big Fish from Sydney
Sorry sunsaint, I think you’ll find the common consensus here at the time the potential deal was touted in the media and immediately following was were were happy to recruit Dan but stunned by the reported tenure & dollars.

Many pointed out Dans injury history over the previous two years and that the trade was a salary dump for the Swans.

And for the record, year one is a bust but there is still time for this to turn around, fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 3:15pm

I am not going to do a Joffa and endlessly research back posts, but I would think your most common "word" (other than "Ted") in posts since late last year is "800k". That I call bandying the figure about, in any context.

As you would be aware, Ted is not legally permitted to divulge the details of Hanna's contract. So I'm afraid your desperate pleas will be in vain.
Thanks for confirming you could find a post where I had bandied the $800k about 👍

Also you are giving me to much credit by assuming I would be aware of teds legal obligations and my research ability, but I happily accept the compliment 👍

Now Tedaway, surely you can at least hint as to how much % of Hanna’s contract the Swans are paying?

Just a range say 30-50%

As a respected ITK surely you can throw a bone to the plebs!

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 3:18pm
sunsaint wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 2:59pm What amuses me is when the Saints managed to pry away the best player ever Big Fish from Sydney
Sorry sunsaint, I think you’ll find the common consensus here at the time the potential deal was touted in the media and immediately following was were were happy to recruit Dan but stunned by the reported tenure & dollars.

Many pointed out Dans injury history over the previous two years and that the trade was a salary dump for the Swans.

And for the record, year one is a bust but there is still time for this to turn around, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
This is also my recollection of comment at the time of the trade. Don’t think too many thought of it as a coup, since there was only one club chasing his services. And also pretty sure the length of tenure and size of salary were not widely seen as being great deals for us. So far, that’s been proved correct. He would want to start delivering some consistent quality footy next year. Is a genuine bust at this stage. And an expensive one.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Well after this Saturday the net games Benefit of Hannas for Saints will revert to ZERO!

Games Played by Hanna minus Games Played Lost to Gastro spread by Hanna = Games Benefit to St Kilda

2 - 2 = 0 :shock:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Hanners has been about as useful as a comatose corpse at a Flamenco dance competition, so far...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
loris
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 7:14pm Hanners has been about as useful as a comatose corpse at a Flamenco dance competition, so far...
Chuckle at the imagery you ha e created there SaintPav :lol:

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

st.byron wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 3:26pm

This is also my recollection of comment at the time of the trade. Don’t think too many thought of it as a coup, since there was only one club chasing his services. And also pretty sure the length of tenure and size of salary were not widely seen as being great deals for us. So far, that’s been proved correct. He would want to start delivering some consistent quality footy next year. Is a genuine bust at this stage. And an expensive one.
just for the record there Byron & Burns
my tongue was firmly in cheek - and I would like to point out my tongue went no where near Hannebery's cheek

Seeya
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 7:51pm
st.byron wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2019 3:26pm

just for the record there Byron & Burns
my tongue was firmly in cheek - and I would like to point out my tongue went no where near Hannebery's cheek
Got me! 😂