Round 22 Adam Goodes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Round 22 Adam Goodes

whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:So was he booed at all last night?

Great question. Watched it at the pub and couldn't hear so can we get an answer on that. I know I booed him at the pub.
Can't wait for this crap and Essendope to go off the first page.
Has anybody mentioned Nic Nat's mum on here?

No. Is she hot?

#gosaintas
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Great question. Watched it at the pub and couldn't hear so can we get an answer on that. I know I booed him at the pub.

No. Is she hot?
Classy as usual Plugger.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No. Is she hot?
Passed away a couple of days ago but got lost in the "compassion fatigue" brought on by Goodes issue!

citywest

Every time he goes near the ball I will BOO the s*** out of him. It has nothing to do with Racism but everything to do with him being a SOOKEY LA LA.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:Every time he goes near the ball I will BOO the s*** out of him. It has nothing to do with Racism but everything to do with him being a SOOKEY LA LA.

So even though you know it effects him you will still do it. I take it you have no compassion for some other humans? by the way how does booing him help you?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No. Is she hot?
Passed away a couple of days ago but got lost in the "compassion fatigue" brought on by Goodes issue!

Now I feel like a real arsehole making a joke about her. Im very sorry.

citywest

plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:Every time he goes near the ball I will BOO the s*** out of him. It has nothing to do with Racism but everything to do with him being a SOOKEY LA LA.

So even though you know it effects him you will still do it. I take it you have no compassion for some other humans? by the way how does booing him help you?
How does humiliating a 13 year old girl help him?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No idea but has that got to do with now? I take it school wasn't a priority when you were younger?

citywest

plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No idea but has that got to do with now? I take it school wasn't a priority when you were younger?
I have a degree in Science and Computing....next question?

citywest

Also...after being named Aussie of the year he proceeded to denigrate the Aussie flag. He is a coward and he should have been suspended for 12 months for what he did to that girl.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I have a degree in Science and Computing....next question?

Is that a human degree? So lets get this straight. You know booing really effects Goodes but you are still going to do it. How does that help you? And why would you do it if it really effects him?

gringo
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:Also...after being named Aussie of the year he proceeded to denigrate the Aussie flag. He is a coward and he should have been suspended for 12 months for what he did to that girl.

Are you serious, what he put her on the front of a paper? WTF did he do but point her out to have her shut up while racially abusing him. He said she was young and needed educating as to why it was racist. Suspended for what? And denigrating our flag. Tony Abbott denigrates our flag by putting them all around him to distract us from his idiocy. It's like gilding the room hoping the shine will blind us to the turd sitting on the table.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
citywest wrote:Also...after being named Aussie of the year he proceeded to denigrate the Aussie flag. He is a coward and he should have been suspended for 12 months for what he did to that girl.

Are you serious, what he put her on the front of a paper? WTF did he do but point her out to have her shut up while racially abusing him. He said she was young and needed educating as to why it was racist. Suspended for what? And denigrating our flag. Tony Abbott denigrates our flag by putting them all around him to distract us from his idiocy. It's like gilding the room hoping the shine will blind us to the turd sitting on the table.

Whilst I agree with most I don't get the point of bring your political ideas onto the thread.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:

Whilst I agree with most I don't get the point of bring your political ideas onto the thread.
Agreed about bringing political ideas in despite them being sound.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Someone told me they saw Adam Goodes on the local pub last night but it couldn't be him he cant handle the booze.

lewdogs
Club Player

Goodes didn't denigrate the Australian flag. Please don't make s*** up.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Watching the footy is too painful...I suggest we stick to racial and gay issues on this forum.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

But it became an issue of race. By booing him, you will effectively be condoning racism. You will go down as being just as low as the Collingwood fans who racially vilified Nicky Winmar and Gilbert McAdam at Victoria Park back in 1993.

Please don't show up to our match in Round 22 if you still intend to do this. We don't want our club to have a reputation for bigots supporting it.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
But it became an issue of race. By booing him, you will effectively be condoning racism. You will go down as being just as low as the Collingwood fans who racially vilified Nicky Winmar and Gilbert McAdam at Victoria Park back in 1993.

Please don't show up to our match in Round 22 if you still intend to do this. We don't want our club to have a reputation for bigots supporting it.
Conversely, turn up and boo and as you may be the only one still doing so, you will effectively out yourself.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

Conversely, turn up and boo and as you may be the only one still doing so, you will effectively out yourself.
I very much hope this will be the case, Doc.

Anyway, I don't have the foggiest why anyone would boo him in the first place. 2 x Brownlow Medalist, 2 x Premiership player, 4 x All Australian and player who has played the good part of 400 games. By booing a player of this caliber, you not only disrespect him, but also show contempt for the game.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

I very much hope this will be the case, Doc.

Anyway, I don't have the foggiest why anyone would boo him in the first place. 2 x Brownlow Medalist, 2 x Premiership player, 4 x All Australian and player who has played the good part of 400 games. By booing a player of this caliber, you not only disrespect him, but also show contempt for the game.
I don't get it either, it seems some who did it didn't know why but everyone else was doing it too. I don't think you can fathom how much he was getting booed. A friend who follows the Swans was saying he was at a match in Melbourne and they booed every time he went near the ball. I can't recall what game it was Kangas maybe? He said it was like an absolutely mystifying occurrence and he thinks it was like "others were doing it so I will just join in" thing happening. He thinks it was quite weird and it was like everyone was joining in. He's the first person I have spoken to who actually went to a game that it happened in. He said it was a lot more than ordinary booing against a player who just sniped someone during a game or an ex player.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No. Is she hot?
Classy as usual Plugger.
Disgusting comment really, seeing the woman is recently deceased. Words fail me actually.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No. Is she hot?
Classy as usual Plugger.
Disgusting comment really, seeing the woman is recently deceased. Words fail me actually.

I really new that didn't I. Stinger if you want to start I have plenty. I think my posting over the years suggest I wouldn't say anything like that if I knew but as expected 2 pathetic posters pick that up but not my apology once I found out. You are both pathetic. At least I have the courage to apologise and the courage to keep my normal nic instead of lying and saying you arent Stinger. Good baiting though you silly old man.