Weak as piss.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Weak as piss.

If some of you can find your dummies, now would be a good time to have a bottle, change your nappies and have a little rest. It been a big few weeks for you.

Gutsy win Saints. Well done.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: Weak as piss.

Was that the same effort you saw in the previous two weeks?

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:29pm Was that the same effort you saw in the previous two weeks?
Couldn't find your dummy? Just chew on your nails.

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

A long way to go but yeah I was a doubter & I will gladly admit I wasn't expecting that but great win & where did it come from sheer determination & never give up attitude but where was it the last 2 weeks . What makes a team go from that to this ? I have no idea can they keep that going I have no idea but that was something special . Well done

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:31pm
The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:29pm Was that the same effort you saw in the previous two weeks?
Had nearly as many tackles in the last quarter tonight as the whole game last week.

Yep, absolutely same level of effort 👍

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:42pm
Had nearly as many tackles in the last quarter tonight as the whole game last week.

f*** you're boring but unlike the Saints, you are at least boringly consistent.

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:28pm If some of you can find your dummies, now would be a good time to have a bottle, change your nappies and have a little rest. It been a big few weeks for you.

I am so immensely elated about our performance tonight after admittedly being very pessimistic after our last two performances based on the effort shown.

I don't really understand why a fan of the club -- and a long term member like myself -- shouldn't be worried and quite angry about the last two weeks and furthermore I can't understand why any other fan would be upset by someone like me being disappointed and concerned.

Perhaps you could explain that.

As you can see by our performance tonight we're more than capable of actually playing like we want to be on the field but we didn't in the last two weeks and that's what had me so worried.
Last edited by roskilde on Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:44pm

Nice job arguing your point 👍

Fugazi1966
Club Player

Let it go you blokes and enjoy a great win......everyone of us on here is rapt....no need for bickering

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:49pm

My point is just that many of our 'supporters' are as week as piss. I dont have to make a point, I made a post. I'm.just waiting for you all to identify yourself, just for the record.

Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

Responding a week late to something that should have never happened. Great win but the original post is absolutely pathetic.

realdeal
Club Player

Beno88 wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:56pm Responding a week late to something that should have never happened. Great win but the original post is absolutely pathetic.
100% they were pathetic the past 2 weeks and they were brilliant in the 2nd half today...

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:56pm
The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:49pm

My point is just that many of our 'supporters' are as week as piss. I dont have to make a point, I made a post. I'm.just waiting for you all to identify yourself, just for the record.
Our last two weeks were pathetic and deserved to be called out. Was done internally as well. Supporters should criticise when appropriate, doesn’t mean they’re not still supporting the team.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:49pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:28pm If some of you can find your dummies, now would be a good time to have a bottle, change your nappies and have a little rest. It been a big few weeks for you.

I am so immensely elated about our performance tonight after admittedly being very pessimistic after our last two performances based on the effort shown.

I don't really understand why a fan of the club -- and a long term member like myself -- shouldn't be worried and quite angry about the last two weeks and furthermore I can't understand why any other fan would be upset by someone like me being disappointed and concerned.

As you can see by our performance tonight we're more than capable of actually playing like we want to be on the field but we didn't in the last two weeks and that's what had me so worried.
Some of us saw the last 2 weeks for what it was. A hiccup. An understandable lapse of focus in a 13 month period of some of the most pleasing results we have seen in a decade.

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 9:00pm

Some of us saw the last 2 weeks for what it was. A hiccup. An understandable lapse of focus in a 13 month period of some of the most pleasing results we have seen in a decade.
Got it you want to gloat and get some acknowledgement because the big bad doubters upset you but you were right all along.

:lol:

And this is also mine:
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 9:06pm

Got it you want to gloat and get some acknowledgement because the big bad doubters upset you but you were right all along.

This thread is for you and all the other whingers who care to contribute. Enjoy your moment. You got the response you needed from the team. I hope you feel better now.
The post traumatic syndrome echoing through this forum the last 2 weeks has very little to do with the team we are building, it says far more about the character of the posters.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

This thread is all about you. Enjoy.

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 9:13pm

This thread is for you and all the other whingers who care to contribute. Enjoy your moment. You got the response you needed from the team. I hope you feel better now.
The post traumatic syndrome echoing through this forum the last 2 weeks has very little to do with the team we are building, it says far more about the character of the posters.
Of course I do, mate. I'm over the moon as well. I got exactly what I wanted which was a strong effort from my beloved Saints.

You're the only one upset by the whole thing. :)

And this is also mine:
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

I reserve the right to slag off after a sub-standard performance. Last week was weak as piss. Today, much better.

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Please FFS, dont get ahead of yourself.

We ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

Don't get me wrong this is the greatest team ever in the most brilliant club on earth.

But....we still are finishing 8-12th.

We had a fantastic ass kicking win!
But we have the same problems whether we win or lose. Hopefully some mid season support, the draft, trades and next year we are 6-8th...maybe.

Then 2023 we are 4-6th hopefully for 2 yrs.
And we get a granny in 23 or 24.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 9:30pm I reserve the right to slag off after a sub-standard performance. Last week was weak as piss. Today, much better.
I agree, week as piss last week, but you're all doing much better this week. Awesome. We are getting somewhere.
Knowing your rights is important.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

@BC

haha

me 2

last week was pathetic

(i sent your poem all around the country
i was so pissed off)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

SAINT-LEE wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 9:32pm Please FFS, dont get ahead of yourself.

We ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

Don't get me wrong this is the greatest team ever in the most brilliant club on earth.

But....we still are finishing 8-12th.

We had a fantastic ass kicking win!
But we have the same problems whether we win or lose. Hopefully some mid season support, the draft, trades and next year we are 6-8th...maybe.

Then 2023 we are 4-6th hopefully for 2 yrs.
And we get a granny in 23 or 24.
I'm confused. Who got ahead of themselves?
You're having the same problems win or lose? You've come to the correct post. Well done.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Mean spirited OP when we should be together in a euphoric win. Perhaps some of the PM's empathy training is in order, then it is possible to see the difference between passionate disappointment in a club loved unconditionally and being piss weak. Mate we wouldn't have followed the club fiercely for scores of years if we were/are weak. I thought this was a safe space to share insecurities/frustrations. I guess its time to man up and express no doubts, ever. Honestly though, and as piss weak as it was, I was seriously concerned well into the third quarter. Should have stuck fat; touché oh wise one. Again, it was a wonderful unexpected thing of beauty. Ratts should be coach of the year based on tonight alone. Game 1 was pretty good too, of course.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Sat 10 Apr 2021 10:07pm Mean spirited OP when we should be together in a euphoric win. Perhaps some of the PM's empathy training is in order, then it is possible to see the difference between passionate disappointment in a club loved unconditionally and being piss weak. Mate we wouldn't have followed the club fiercely for scores of years if we were/are weak. I thought this was a safe space to share insecurities/frustrations. I guess its time to man up and express no doubts, ever. Honestly though, and as piss weak as it was, I was seriously concerned well into the third quarter. Should have stuck fat; touché oh wise one. Again, it was a wonderful unexpected thing of beauty. Ratts should be coach of the year based on tonight alone. Game 1 was pretty good too, of course.
I am bringing you all back into a euphoric win. Welcome. Welcome back. Your insecurities are not safe here though, we may lose again.