The FFS Report: Saynta reflects on the preseason to date.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The FFS Report: Saynta reflects on the preseason to date.

There's been some debate recently on Saintsational over who this bloke really is. Saynta? Or someone else?

Who cares ffs? The ass essment committee here at the Flux Report know and love him simply as Nosher. (As does Fred Bassat, our Pres'.) :D

And so, we have a very special treat for all you Saintsationalists. You asked for it. We are now delivering. (Well, one of those last two sentences is fairly accurate. :lol: )

Nosher wrote: Mon 28 Feb 2022 1:17pm So Saintsationalists, what have we seen so far in the pre-season ffs?

Well, since the 2021 mid season daft we've gained...

The Sharman. Ready to go. f****** star.
Carl. Our rucking future. Not ready yet, but if needed, wouldn't disgrace himself.
NWAeonM. No rush. Will carve up defences with his kicking inside 50 in a couple of years.
Owens Ready to go. When this daft is redone in hindsight, he'll be top 10.
Winhager Ready to go.
Adams. Our future CHB.
Peris. Who knows? Lacks size, but, has talent.
Kyle. Who knows? Lacks size, but, has talent.

And hopefully also...

Hayes Ready to go.
Leinert. Ready to go.

And all that with only the one draft pick inside the top 50. f****** incredible result!

The hindsight review or our 2021 drafting will highlight this as the year turned our list around... big time.

So big f****** tick there.

The Intraclub:
Oh ffs!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: These games always pretty neatly encapsulate our club. Basically, even when we win, we still manage to lose. :roll: :roll: :roll:

And one thing noticed, and I fear it's going be even more f****** 'prominent' in the Carlscum game, is the continual burning of team mates. (The Sharman passing-off to NWAeonM being a notable exception. )

Speaking of The Sharman, or is it The Candyman?

f*** that was worth the watch. :twisted:

Nosher's report on the Carlscum game has been delayed as Nosh was called away suddenly to eastern Europe to do some 'negotiating'.

Anyway, here's Nosher's provisional Rd 1 team.
Nosher wrote: Mon 28 Feb 2022 1:17pm Round 1 team (assuming all players named are fit).

FB: Paton, Doogie, Wilkie
HB: Sinkers, Battle, Jimmy the Cat
C: Headless Chook, Couch, Clark Kent
HF: The Sharman, The Marshall, Members,
FF: Gresh, Joe King, Missy
Ruck: Paddy, Towball, Steele

Inter: The Butler, Bytel, Bybes and two of Seb/Highmore/Clark.

Emerg: One of... Seb/Highmore/Clarke, Marsh, Linert.

Ha. f****** hah! Just kidding about that softc**k Clarke Kent being in the team. :roll:
Trev from the Boat wrote: Thu 10 Feb 2022 9:13pm As a strict rule I don't bag StKilda players. I broke that rule. At half-time I said to my daughter that Clarke Kent should never play another senior game again, so poor was his disposal. It wasn't just his dinky little kicks without purpose but the laziness of them that even he seemed to acknowledge.

FB: Paton, Doogie, Wilkie
HB: Sinkers, Battle, Jimmy the Cat
C: Headless Chook, Couch, MacKenzie
HF: The Sharman, The Marshall, Members,
FF: Gresh, Joe King, Missy
Ruck: Paddy, Towball, Steele

Inter: Hanners, Bytel, Bybes, and two of Billings/Seb/Highmore/Clark/Wood/The Butler/Long. (At this stage I'm leaning towards Billings. Dont f****** know why though.) :roll:
Emerg: Two of... Seb/Highmore/Clarke/Wood/the Butler/Long, Hayes

Notes:
- When interviewed during our intra-match Gears said that after 6 months his shoulder still isn't right. Ffs, hat will save the selectors an embarrassing selection headache till we've had time to accumulate some injuries.
- And ffs Headless Chook must play wing! It's a waste of his talents. And ffs!!! You don't pay $800k a season for a HBFer!!! Ffs!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
- MacKenzie simply-deserves-a-game ahead of (possibly) more credentialed team mates. He f****** starts for mine.
- Gresh and Missy to also rotate onto the ball.
- Steele to rest forward - he's a marking threat.
- We don't need to name Campbell as an emergency, as we have Paddy and the Marshall to ruck, and plenty of bloke who could pinch hit if really needed.
- Clark's pre-sesaon has been disappointing to date.
- As has Seb's. Seb needs to really concentrate on his delivery ffs!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: He did so previously, and won a B&F. And also do what was (apparently) asked of him last year, and modify his on-filed role to a more negating one. (He did that previously on Dangermouse, and scored 3 Brownlow votes.) And it would really help Seb's cause if he handballed more, and kicked less. And that will require help from his mates. They need to pull the finger out and run from behind to receive the handball ffs!!! :idea:
- That's one hellova' forward line we now have. (And can add The Butler and/or Long/ and/or Wood rotating through.) Now all we have to do is get the thing down there reasonably often :roll: , and try to kick it not too much to the advantage of the opposition defenders. :roll: :roll: :roll:   Oh, and that would be helped no end if our marking forwards would bloody well get-some-bloody-separation-between-each-bloody-other ffs!!! :roll: :roll: :x :roll: :roll:

The Saynta Girls!
https://www.afl.com.au/video/711099/afl ... 5935693001

Have to say though, as Slim Perkins lined up that sitter at the death, the gushing commentators were already calling it for the Daughters of Beaches. Softc**ks! :evil: We all know that the game ain't over till the fat lady sings ffs! And the fat lady didn't get to sing this time, because she missed her shot on goal. :twisted: slim pushed her shot wide to the fat side, and the Saynta girls finally get their first win. Now the circumstances of how could really be something to chew over. But I'll swallow that one every f****** time. Big fan of that sorta' thing. Our girls may have endured a very lean year, but they stuck fat. And holy cow, how about those celebrations! Ffs! They were having a whale of a time. f****** humongous stuff! :D

Meanwhile, the Daughters of Beaches could be facing massive cap problems. No, not the salary type. (We all know that the f****** AFLFFS takes care of those things for them. :evil: ) Nor the celery type either............pretty  f****** obviously. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've been told that after viewing footage of the game, the AFLFFS is now considering introducing a food cap! :shock: :shock: :shock: And that could see three of their list grazing on up to 85% of the new cap. The other alternative being looked at is for the AFL to mandate that the broadcasters only use their new ultra-wide lenses for Daughters of Beaches games. :lol:

But back to the Saynta girls team. I've been told that the club is about to announce a new major sponsor.

:twisted:
Errrrr, thanks for that Nosh. Now to our posts of the week sections

One of the quickest 'dawnings' one would ever see post of the week:
nosher wrote: Mon 28 Feb 2022 1:17pmAnd the day I give a rats about what either of you say or think isn't about to dawn anythime soon FFS. :roll:

I would never call a woman a slag and I deeply resent the fact that two of you deliberately made that accusation knowing it to be false.
:lol:

nosher wrote: Fri 18 Feb 2022 4:14pm
terry smith rules wrote: Fri 18 Feb 2022 1:17pm From my viewing of game Bytel is in round 1 before Seb
Yeah, think I might have to agree with you there, He didn't do himself any favours.
:shock:

Pissed off about this! Post of the week:
http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 1#p1938721
The hard-running    midfielder met with Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin five days after the Demons had claimed a breakthrough premiership.
What a load of crap!!!! That was actually one of his main issues... getting from contest to contest. The opposition knew that, and could exploit it.

And Dunstan's sudden improved form last year... why did it take him 7 seasons to pull the finger out ,and get fitter, and put a bit more thought into his disposal????

Noticeably though, his stellar form was starting to taper off again in his last few games.

Wanted us to give him a send off game against the Purple Puke. In hindsight, playing Bytel was a much better move. That bloke is the future, and has a higher upside than Dunstan ever did. And Bytel ended up playing well, which would have boosted his confidence.

And what's Dunstan whinging about anyway? He had seven years on a multi-hundred thousand dollar wage. How come he still needs to work??? Spoke to Vaas about this, and he wanted to know why doesn't Dunstan have a property and/or share portfolio to live off? Coz that's what Vaas does with his 'earnings'.

Dunstan should shut the shyte up! He has only himself to blame. And he should be bloody grateful that Vaas hasn't paid him a little 'courtesy call' too.

We see what you did there posts of the week:
Ghost Like wrote: Fri 04 Feb 2022 9:42pm Where did lewdogs suggest that? Lonie has been signed to play amateurs, no doubt highly remunerated.
:lol: We see what you did there.
Nosher wrote: Mon 14 Feb 2022 7:35pm
st.byron wrote: Mon 14 Feb 2022 3:32pm
Nosher wrote: Mon 14 Feb 2022 2:19pm I have no idea what happened to stinger.
Outright lie. Sorry can't read that and let it through to the keeper.
Really? I think you will find that stinger was never banned.
:lol: We see what you did there.

Disappointing post of the week:
Ghost Like wrote: Fri 04 Feb 2022 9:42pm That's possibly the greatest selective quoting or misquoting of a poster I've witnessed on here .
Ouch! That hurts.

Oh great Apparitional One, we love you. But. Here on the Fluxed Up Report we are absolutely dedicated to going out of our way to misquote people.

So where is the recognition for effort???? :cry:

What have they been doing with little/no footy to occupy themselves with during the off-season filler posts:
Desertsaint's Swiss Miss(us) has been on the lookout for his next car.

But DS has become CS (Coastal Saint) and so he needs something a bit more 'appropriate' to get him to the white shoe BBQs on the canal estates.

At the same time Capt CQ has been furiously paddling his Maori war canoe on a very special pilgrimage.

Covid is raging.
Flood waters are raging.
That psycho Vlad the Impaler raging.
But Dragstar is chilling.
He's safely bunkered down at his secret country retreat, and is keeping the family entertained during these challenging times.

Onya Dragstar. And here's you're reward. :D

And Loris. Oh Loris! Still ruthless!.

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> Image
Thoughts, merry and gay Putin people...?
Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Andrew Bassat wrote: Dear Aeon,

Take care, and I can’t wait to see you at the footy.

And Aeon honey, so great to chew the fat over St Nosher's wonderfully politically incorrect pre-season report? :wink:

'Fred'.

HarryM wrote:Nope, never heard of anyone mentioned in this Fux Report. And why haven't I been misquoted in it until right at the very end ffs??? :roll:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: The FFS Report: Saynta reflects on the preseason to date.

My apologies Dear Aeon, this IS the greatest selective quoting or misquoting of a poster / posters I've seen! (ALWAYS) - forgive me 🙏

saynta
Saintsational Legend

If you think I would read your rubbish Aeon, think again, Hope you wasted a good hour or two of your obviously miserable life composing your usual crap.

And in relation to your obvious obsession with me, I can assure you I am not into guys and am more than happily married. Sorry to disappoint you. Na, I'm not really.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

There has always been doubt, is Stinger really the lawyer he claims to be, or did P66 have it right when he outed Stinger as a janitor.

As they say in the classics...let the audience judge.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

What a load of garbage.

When this draft is redone, Owens will be top three.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Entertaining watch obviously ruffled some feathers but I'm sure you knew that before you posted .

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

bentley won'f fit into my shitty little gc garage. one thing about the desert - space to fling a cat and park a camel.
so the wife wins and it'll be the golf thanks.
damn my life.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Hitting a bit too close to home it seems :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Freebird
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 3:32pm There has always been doubt, is Stinger really the lawyer he claims to be, or did P66 have it right when he outed Stinger as a janitor.

what a lowlife you are...must be a pleasure to live/work with

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:02am
Vortex wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 3:32pm There has always been doubt, is Stinger really the lawyer he claims to be, or did P66 have it right when he outed Stinger as a janitor.

I think the audience has judged.....the vortex. :wink: :lol:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:19am

I think the audience has judged.....the vortex. :wink: :lol:
Now I obviously have no time for Vortex/Secret Kiel/Highettman/Cairnsman, but I've just been down a rabbit hole the last 15 minutes that concern his above post.

A link to an old thread was posted in the General Forum that stinger was a part of, and looking at it the similarities between stinger's and saynta's posting styles was clearly evident.

So I thought I'd send a quick PM to st.byron (as I remember he was confident on the connection) and lo and behold I see an old (2008!) message in my inbox from stinger titled 'rx 8'...
stinger wrote: Mon 12 May 2008 10:25pm actually...between you and me...it's a black 40th anniversary model.....don't come in red..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which I thought sounded very familiar...
saynta wrote: Fri 21 May 2021 4:16pm
Bit the same. I hummed and arrhed (spelling) about the black one, a Mazda RX8 Rotary, anniversary model, but the missus told me to stop stuffing around and buy it. Never regreted it.
It's either the biggest coincidence of all time, or...

Now usually I wouldn't care about any of this, but considering saynta's steadfast denial of the fact I find it all bizarre.

Why are posters so committed to denying their past on here in the face of overwhelming evidence??? Just bloody own it!

I think/know saynta is a lot of things, but until this I didn't really think he was both posters, as it didn't seem his style. I guess it looks like he is more FOS then even I thought!

Bizarre.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Some people are just comfortable lying I guess Dud. Well that and directing rude terms and gestures as others. Makes you wonder what the people around them have to put up with.

Usually as far as this forum goes, the tell is that they inevitably get embroiled in past feuds. Confirmation to me came when he referenced me having a go at him with my signature at the time. I had a crack at old Stinger that way… weird that a forumite that allegedly starting posting after he was gone would bring that up.

Got to have a good memory if you lie me thinks

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

:mrgreen: ... I'm sticking with janitor.