The FFS Report Part 2: Saynta's continued reflections on the preseason to date.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The FFS Report Part 2: Saynta's continued reflections on the preseason to date.

But first, some great news. :D The Flu Report is now proudly sponsored by............

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

Now, back to the Flunk Report. :D

After speaking with a couple of ex-AFL footballer, the word is that Nosher has filed a couple of reports back home from his 'negotiations' in Eastern Europe.

Nosher wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pm
Report 1: Carlscum vs Sayntas at Poo Park - 1st quarter.

For those who may have missed it, here's the replay of our first quarter. :roll: :shock: :roll:

- Three Carlscum goals from maggot charity free kicks!!! Opening with a howler from that pigmy fucker Rabid Ray!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll:
- Clark hasn't been that bad.
- The Sharman is wasted as the fill-in ruckman.
- And who the f*** is our midfield choach? The setting up for centre bounces was appalling. :roll:
- And our softc***K half forwards didn't even try to stop their half backs running out of defence to provide extra numbers in their mid field! :evil:
- As feared, several instances of blokes being burnt by their team mates. And further instances of the best option not be selected ffs!
- Sinkers, for all his recent fanfare, still manages to stick his tackles only marginly better than Lonie. (I read somewhere that Lonie is the new highest player player in the Ammos' :mrgreen: ). Sinkers is all run and carry with mullet flowing. But he's not actually a great one-on-one defender. :roll:
- Clarke Kent was ok for us..... because he wasn't on the ground. :mrgreen:

Carlscum are not much chop. A small number of true stars. But then their list drops away. And they're hobbled by paying way too much to a couple of HBF'ers, and to a bloke who is their own Headless Chook, only he does even less. :roll: Middle of the road on a good day. (Definition of a good day? A good day for them is if that Michael Dross, rather than trying to pretend that he is a fair dinkum choach an AFL side, just reads a comic in the box instead. Ok, for him, that'd probably be limited to just looking at the pictures. :roll: )

So looking ahead to the game against Team DrugsAreUs. Well, after the Carlscum debacle :roll: , we bloody well damn well should win easily ffs.
shanegrambeau wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 5:16pm They won’t have Stinger. We have a good chance here.

Report 2: Ukraine vs Russia at Putin Park (in your dreams Vlad :twisted: ) - 1st quarter:

What do Saintsatonalists think? Does the beard & cap look work for Nosher?

Answering some questions from Nosher's mailbag:
bigred wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pm When this draft is redone, Owens will be top three.
Fair point. Nosh was just being conservative with his top 10 prediction. (Nosh likes being conservative. He's a consersva tionalist. Cares deeply about the environment. :mrgreen: )

bangaulegendpost_id=1940562 wrote:Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pmEntertaining watch obviously ruffled some feathers but I'm sure you knew that before you posted .
One can only hope. :wink:

Ok, maybe a boundary may have been crossed? But only in a 'special operations' kind of way.

Nosher wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pmIf you think I would read your rubbish Aeon, think again, Hope you wasted a good hour or two of your obviously miserable life composing your usual crap.

And in relation to your obvious obsession with me, I can assure you I am not into guys and am more than happily married. Sorry to disappoint you. Na, I'm not really.
And sorry to disappoint you Nosh. Yep, really am. Here on The Flotsam Report, the only obsession is with the return to posting of the great Rodger Fox. Oh Rodger. <swoon> Image

Other Saintsationalists have previously contributed Flunky Reports. And our club Pres' Fred Basset has been hounding us to give you a run. (See what we did there? :D :oops: )

And we do soooooooo love your posting Nosh. No one gives us more material to work with. It can definitely be said that your contributions to this forum.............. are worth the price of the admission. :mrgreen:

Good ole' Nosher. No wonder we love him so.

Puts up the garrulous argumentative facade. But behind it all, he's an old softie.

Denounced the content of the Flute Reports............ whilst simultaneously claiming he never reads them. :shock:
(Though there is a theory amongst a couple of ex-AFL footballers that HarryM reads them to him whilst they both share a gourmet quiche. Which makes sense. Frees up Nosh to respond to all his SS fan mail. Or does Harry do that for him too?)
HarryMpost_id=1940562 wrote:Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pm Nope, never heard of that Gourmy Qitch guy either. Is he Ukrainian......? That'd be why then. And why am I still having to wait so long into your posts to get misquoted ffs??? :roll:

And now, Nosh has returned! returned once again to a thread he claims he never reads(!) And that's despite no one having actually quoted (or even misquoted) him in said thread so as to alert him.
http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103703

He cares. The old fraud, ffs. Image
saynta wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 10:08pm No worries. :)

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> Image
Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Andrew Bassat wrote: Dear Aeon,

Take care, and I can’t wait to see you at the footy.

And Aeon honey, I would like to announce the latest appointment to the Saynt's off-field team. As Nosher is currently busy 'sorting' things in Ukraine, another (less) old Saintstional favourite, Sainter K, has stepped up to join the Saynt's PR department!

Oh, and I chose the YouTube link, so that the old closet softie Nosher wouldn't have to stress over having to 'orchestrate being inadvertently in the room when his missus clicks on the iView link'. (A search of old SS posts can be very revealing - so I've heard. :wink: )

- 'Fred'. Image

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: The FFS Report Part 2: Saynta's continued reflections on the preseason to date.

OMG this stuff is pure GOLD

You are a born entertainer, truly you are

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Re: The FFS Report Part 2: Saynta's continued reflections on the preseason to date.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
D.B.Cooper
Club Player

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Sounds nasty :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?