Sunday Weather forecast

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Sunday Weather forecast

25°, with 1.0mm of rain forecast.

25° is pretty warm, and the amount of moisture in the air means sweat doesn't evaporate quickly
Living in Perth, I can vouch for how uncomfortable it can be in those conditions.
I tend to work outdoors a lot, and exercise outdoors a lot too.

I know the guys are coming over today possibly, but 2 days isn't long enough to acclimatise.
Expect the guys to be looking more tired than normal on the bench, and at each qtr break.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Re: Sunday Weather forecast

Nothing running for us at the moment - weather, injuries, covid, team selection, game tactics, team intensity.

Another loss will set us back badly.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

How's ex TC Charlotte tracking.

Possible torrential rain and strong winds by Sunday?

If so, bring in my man Ben Long. Loves tough going. Not sure Wood is a wet tracker.

And regardless of the weather, if our brains trust budgeted to win any games in the West this year (or any year) they have no appreciation of history - tell them they are dreaming.

NWM is going to win his stripes this game - all the best young man. Pretty sure Longmuir will get a couple to test him - hope we test right back.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Yorkeys wrote: Fri 25 Mar 2022 4:38pm How's ex TC Charlotte tracking.

Possible torrential rain and strong winds by Sunday?

If so, bring in my man Ben Long. Loves tough going. Not sure Wood is a wet tracker.

And regardless of the weather, if our brains trust budgeted to win any games in the West this year (or any year) they have no appreciation of history - tell them they are dreaming.

NWM is going to win his stripes this game - all the best young man. Pretty sure Longmuir will get a couple to test him - hope we test right back.
BOM today says the TC has petered out and won't likely reform into a TC.
In fact it's just a low pressure system that might dump monsoonal rain on Christmas Island.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee