Indigenous Guernsey for 2023

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Indigenous Guernsey for 2023

https://www.saints.com.au/news/1327346/ ... s-guernsey

Looks great - back to wearing the black yellow & red as we did from WW1 to 1922

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Re: Indigenous Guernsey for 2023

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

chook23
Saintsational Legend

AFL has an indigenous round

Why are we wearing it in 2 rounds??

saint4life
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Doug Nicholls Round

Though not sure why we are wearing it over 2 rounds

diddley
Club Player

Sir Doug Nicholls Round goes for 2 rounds. It has for a few years now.
Not sure the exact reasoning, but hey I’m all for it, just to see people that don’t like it blow a lid off about it.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

diddley wrote: Wed 10 May 2023 11:29pm Sir Doug Nicholls Round goes for 2 rounds. It has for a few years now.
Not sure the exact reasoning, but hey I’m all for it, just to see people that don’t like it blow a lid off about it.
what an ordinary reason to like it

saint4life
Annoyedsaint
Club Player

An extra week of propaganda.

In saying that, the propaganda in general is nauseating.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Like the guernsey. Good, simple design.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

It’s definitely up with with Nicky’s design. Two thumbs up from me! 👍 👍
Annoyedsaint wrote: Wed 10 May 2023 11:47pm An extra week of propaganda.

Ummm what? Propaganda… wtf? Are you alright?

Honouring Indigenous Australian players (past and present) is not propaganda. If you don’t like it, you can sod off and barrack for the Filth instead!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 12:13am It’s definitely up with with Nicky’s design. Two thumbs up from me! 👍 👍

Honouring Indigenous Australian players (past and present) is not propaganda. If you don’t like it, you can sod off and barrack for the Filth instead!
Everyone has a view
You might not like it , I might not agree with it
But let’s not live in a world where a different view that is not derogatory- just different can’t be tolerated
Sorta goes against the whole reason we celebrate indigenous round…

“Yeah….nah””
Annoyedsaint
Club Player

Sainternist wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 12:13am It’s definitely up with with Nicky’s design. Two thumbs up from me! 👍 👍

It is when it’s constant. Everywhere. Everyday.

This is a small portion of it. Suddenly it’s expanded to two weeks, exchanging of gifts to opposition, meaningless welcome to my own country before games.

All politically correct trash.

Sorry, not sorry.

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

The one Matty Parker designed was the best.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedsaint wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 12:23am

This is a small portion of it. Suddenly it’s expanded to two weeks, exchanging of gifts to opposition, meaningless welcome to my own country before games.

Sorry, not sorry.
Sounds like you need to go to the Doctors and get your raging fat pippy lip checked out :(

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Sorry, not sorry.
Propaganda, lol. You still believe Captain Cook discovered Australia, don't you?

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Sorry, not sorry.
Propaganda, lol. You still believe Captain Cook discovered Australia, don't you?

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 12:48am

Sorry, not sorry.
History lesson. If the English didn’t arrive then someone else would have. We have a zillion backgrounds and cultures, just don’t continually force it down my throat everywhere you go. Not too much to ask I wouldn’t have thought. Every family has traditions, but you don’t see most people demanding someone else take up theirs.

Anyway, they couldn’t even get a red back & white jumper correct.
1. There’s a reason the yellow was changed
2. Great jumper for playing in against Adelaide which has yellow red and dark blue. Genius.

Winmar’s last year was far superior.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedsaint wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 12:57am

Sorry, not sorry.
History lesson. If the English didn’t arrive then someone else would have. We have a zillion backgrounds and cultures, just don’t continually force it down my throat everywhere you go. Not too much to ask I wouldn’t have thought. Every family has traditions, but you don’t see most people demanding someone else take up theirs.

2. Great jumper for playing in against Adelaide which has yellow red and dark blue. Genius.

Ha ha ha! That's not a history lesson, it's just more propaganda.
Meaningless traditions, hmmm? Christmas, Easter and ANZAC day ring a bell? Oh that's right they aren't traditions, they are public holiday celebrations, to keep the simpleton slave middle classes amused and spending their hard earned on useless trinkets.

At Christmas we show thanks for the phrase, 'in the name of the lord'.

On Anzac Day, the Vietnamese, Turkish and all those other immigrants our government brought in, celebrate us defending our shores, overseas in someone else's country, just so we could invite them back, to live here and enjoy some cultural celebrations like ANZAC day.

Christmas Day, that's a day off for pedo priests. They are kept busy celebrating Christmas and peace on earth, the banks and other lenders love it.

Easter. This one celebrates the memory of the now extinct, but once prolific, Chocolate Bunny, that laid eggs.

No. No. No. We definitely don't won't the actually rightful owners of the place celebrating any traditions. That's not socially acceptable at all.

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 1:42am

Sorry, not sorry.

Meaningless traditions, hmmm? Christmas, Easter and ANZAC day ring a bell? Oh that's right they aren't traditions, they are public holiday celebrations, to keep the simpleton slave middle classes amused and spending their hard earned on useless trinkets.

On Anzac Day, the Vietnamese, Turkish and all those other immigrants our government brought in, celebrate us defending our shores, overseas in someone else's country, just so we could invite them back, to live here and enjoy some cultural celebrations like ANZAC day.

Christmas Day, that's a day off for pedo priests. They are kept busy celebrating Christmas and peace on earth, the banks and other lenders love it.

Easter. This one celebrates the memory of the now extinct, but once prolific, Chocolate Bunny, that laid eggs.

No. No. No. We definitely don't won't the actually rightful owners of the place celebrating any traditions. That's not socially acceptable at all.
Rightful owners….lol
Spare me.

Being born here, I belong as much as the next person, don’t owe anybody anything and work for what I own without some grifter telling me otherwise.

You can’t keep blaming everyone else forever for your misfortunes. Plenty of opportunity to make a life for yourself and not rely on handouts.

Some people are so ungrateful for what they have.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedsaint wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 1:58am

Sorry, not sorry.

Rightful owners….lol
Spare me.

Being born here, I belong as much as the next person, don’t owe anybody anything and work for what I own without some grifter telling me otherwise.

You can’t keep blaming everyone else forever for your misfortunes. Plenty of opportunity to make a life for yourself and not rely on handouts.

No one told you anything about your citizenship status. That's your own bug to bare.
I'm glad you work for what you own, I don't want to pay your bills. Lol
No one mentioned any handouts, that's just more of your propaganda.
They are the rightful owners. The AFL tell us every week just before the footy starts. 😉

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 2:14am

Sorry, not sorry.

Rightful owners….lol
Spare me.

No one told you anything about your citizenship status. That's your own bug to bare.
They are the rightful owners. The AFL tell us every week just before the footy starts. 😉
And I’ll have no issue to ignore and disrespect it because it is meaningless dribble that continues to be overdone in everyday life.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

History lesson. If the English didn’t arrive then someone else would have.
Listen your honour, that biatch I killed was a low life tart. If I didn't bash the FK out of her and strangle her some one else would have.

It's not my fault, I was a violent prick and treated her cruelly and bashed her everyday day, she deserved it

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedracist

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Oh my…

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedsaint wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 2:20am
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 11 May 2023 2:14am

Sorry, not sorry.

Rightful owners….lol
Spare me.

And I’ll have no issue to ignore and disrespect it because it is meaningless dribble that continues to be overdone in everyday life.
Sounds like you are an expert on meaningless dribble, I'll give you that.