The We Fluxed-Up Report: Ro$$y and his saynta(s) watch the second half flux-up in horror.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The We Fluxed-Up Report: Ro$$y and his saynta(s) watch the second half flux-up in horror.

This rubbish is proud to welcome to the fold our newest sponsor, long time ZZ crowd favourite, saynt Nosher Powell.
Onya Nosh! 8-)

HarryM wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 3:23pmOnya dad! :D

Trunk Monkey. What very motorist needs. Even Volvo drivers. (Actually, especially Volvo drivers. Image :P )

Axial Flux electric motors. With an Axial Flux motor... how could you go wrong? 😎

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing, and saynt Nosher after watching the World Cup penalty shoot out. :mrgreen:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

Match Review:

Only one bloody problem. The game is meant to go for four bloody quarters Sayntas!!!!!!! :evil:

For the Pussies...
Ae-ins:
- Peris.
- Hotton to Trotton. (The future.)
- Doogie. For all his detractors, we need this bloke.
- Jack Hayes (if match fit) or Members'.

Ae-outskis:
- Ryan Bybes (with a f*****g 's', FFluxS :roll: :roll: :roll: ). This bloke is depth only. And that's only till we can replace him with some decent depth.
- The Sharmanator. Meh. Won't make it in the AFL due to his lack of attack on the footy. (That's code for the bloke drops marks, can't tackle, struggles to chase. And that's code for........ the bloke is timid.) The only possible solution is to bulk him up. The Sharmanator's season finishes today. He goes into the gym to bulk up for next season, and maybe save his career.
- The Gresh. Don't think it'll work, coz don't think that he cares. But worth a try. Time for Gresh's Dal/Milney moment.
- Cordz. GOP. Depth only.
- Joe King. Get his shoulder bloody right!!! Besdies, we play better without his poor body langusge and failure to convert 'must kick' gimme' goals.

BS Sub position:
- Jack Hayes (if match fit) or Members'.

Sandy Match Report:
Sandy finally had a win. Preston....... played like Sandy normally does. :roll: https://www.afl.com.au/vfl/matches/5264#player-stats

- Members', Coff and Hayes may be ready for a senior return very soon.
- Bytel rated BOG.
- Campbell 2nd BOG - possibly why Carl was fairly quiet. Still reckon Carl and Paddy Te Keeler should do the rucking, with Campbell possibly the (ruck) cho ach.
- Paddy Te Keeler 3 goals and 15 possies'.
- Allsion disappointing.

Flux Rant:
Kudos !This would have to take the prize for bravest post of the year.
tony74 wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 7:38pmWe have not been out of the eight all year. Yep, I agree we probably won’t last there but honestly how many of you after Round 21 would have thought that. We have a group of new coaches and a new game plan. There will be a turnover of players at season end as the coaching panel mould the squad to its potential. I believe we are building, most so called experts ( and no doubt many of you) had us bottom four. I haven’t got rose coloured glasses, I’m just being realistic. Again I have to emphasise we have not been out of the 8 all year. I reckon the club has been enormous. FQF
Would largely agree with the above............. except, that doesn't explain that pathetic second half against a team we should've beaten by 6-8 bloody goals! :evil:

Fuxed Soapbox:
saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 11:03am
The Fireman wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 8:17pmCons :Communist system is great if you don’t mind loss of free speech, periodic bouts of starvation
And yearn for austerity

Pros: dims sims
The communist system doesn't work. Look at Russia.

These users also thanked the author Nosher for the post:
Ryan Bybes (with a f******g 's', ffs) & Bram Stoker
Agreed. Communism doesn't work because there is no reward for enterprise.

Russia doesn't work because her leadership, whether Czar, comrades or Vlad the Impaler....... there's the conservative authouritarian mindset of those in power is aimed primarily at maintaining the status quo. Hence, no reward for enterprise.

As for Satan and his value to the saynt(a) Kilda footy club, here at the Fuxed Retort, we look favourably on Satan. Word is, he's getting the band together to finally get some corporate $$$ behind the our Saynta(s). As in, setting up investments/a foundation, with the aim of providing us with an income stream to free us of our ass-licking dependences on vaguaries of AFL benevolance. Do this, and we're prepared to forgive Satan for his involvement in the recruitment of the likes Hanners', Hill and Joe King.

Post of the Week:
Yorkeys wrote: Thu 03 Aug 2023 12:33pmI'd pay to read Tony74, Killa and St Pav. Maybe Aeon F.

Posts of the Week:
saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Thu 03 Aug 2023 11:32am
Trev from the Boat wrote: Wed 02 Aug 2023 7:37pmOnya Saynta!

Call out the big-noters that can't spell! :D
I just think that if you can't correctly spell the names of saints players or officials you shouldn't post articles mentioning them.

saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 10:52am
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 5:24pm
saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Sun 16 Jul 2023 6:26pmFFS can everyone get off Bytel. He’s not going to fix our midfield issue. He’s been tried. He’s s***, move on…
A clear breach of forum rules.

"ABUSING OR DEMEANING A SAINTS PLAYER, FAMILY OR OFFICIAL RULE"

"Commenting on the performance of a Saints player / official is allowed. Review their performance and suggest where or how they can improve. In cases where posters abuse or demean a Saints player / official / or their family, OR casts aspersions on their character and it is deemed by the moderators to be offensive and inflammatory, then the moderators will issue a 1 DAY or 1 WEEK BAN depending on severity"

f****** madness. :roll: :roll: :roll: Never seen a coach do something so soul destroying in my 70 odd years of watching football.

Talk about trying to protect one's reputation as a coach at the expense of his team.

I can see memberships being halved next year.

You are right about waving the white flag.

Some poster on here was talking about who you would want or wouldn't want in the trenches with you.

I for one would be extremely wary if the trench dweller with me was our chicken hearted coach.

There're few things we at the Fluxed Up Retort love more than irony. And one of those few things is irony......... when provided by Nosh. :lol:

saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Tue 13 Jun 2023 9:29pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 13 Jun 2023 9:05pmReally Nosh with the rolly eyes???

I thought the /s was implied.
I was tossing up between the wink and the rolly eyes but the reasons behind your post were unknown to me. Guess the rolly eyes won out .

Don't know what /s means either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

And we will see how Campbell goes under the retarded cho ach.

If in doubt, switch to default mode - be combative. This is why we love your work Nosh. :D

Big.Marmot wrote: Thu 03 Aug 2023 11:13pmIs what I’m hearing the word is
Gresham - goneski
Clark (no f*****g 'e' ffs, :roll: ) - goneski
Billings- goneski
Coffield - goneski
Jones - goneski

Howard - maybe gonesski?

About 4 kids goneski too
Adams, Allison, Connolly, Bytel

In
Dow, J Silvagni, and a buck of 3rd and 4th rounders

Big.Marmot got confused. Started channelling lemmings. :lol:

Where are theSainsationalist and what are they doing?:

HarryM continues Italian affair(s). Seems he can't stop.
Onya Harry! 8-)

Young Loris continues her to build her winning sample size against Chess Grand Master Vortemortex PhD (piled higher and deeper).
Onya Loris! 8-)

Dragstar is still keeping the family entertained in between Ro$$y and his saynta(s) losing games of footy. And this time, Dragstar has been inspired by young Loris and her mounting sample size against Vortemortex.
Onya Dragstar! 8-)

More post-training recovery dietary advice from Big.Marmot.
Onya Big.Marmot! 8-)

At Scollop's request, comrade Rosputin (with a little help from friends) has decided to offer his famous dance classes here on ZZ main forum for all to share. Why should JL-H have all the fun?
Onya comrade! 8-)

Spelly's here to help :D :
HarryM wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 9:50am
Spelly wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 9:50am
saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 11:10am
Vortemortex wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 4:42amIf this turns pare shape it will be spectacular
pear. ffs.

Capitals to start sentences, ffs.
saynta wrote: Thu 03 Aug 2023 9:03pmBoth wrong. I wouldn't visit that s*** site if you payed me .

I know you are both trying real hard to be offensive but you both end up looking like clowns. :roll:

Paid.

Comma after 'but'.

And, you're welcome.
I love irony too dad. Absolutely. :D

Prez Fred Basset ITK wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 7:35pm
Dearest Aeon,

I have lots of hot ITK info' as to what the Sayntas are planning, but Mates have told to keep it quiet, so sorry honey, nothing for you this week.

Looking ahead. Next week it's Pussy time! :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing you at the footy again Aeon honey.

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 13 Mar 2023 6:39pmFred Bassett is fantastic
Vortemort - the poster whose name firey dares not speak wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 6:31amBassett is a genius.
:mrgreen:
HarryM wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:11pmAbsolutely. :shock: :D :shock:

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> ................. Image
Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read.

Image The host with the most. :D

Yep, still here Nosh. :mrgreen:

Lizard Boy! :evil:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: The We Fluxed-Up Report: Ro$$y and his saynta(s) watch the second half flux-up in horror.

Normally you're hilarious,
But this one is all over the place, and I can't follow it 🤷‍♂️

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Re: The We Fluxed-Up Report: Ro$$y and his saynta(s) watch the second half flux-up in horror.

I honestly have no idea what's happening here :lol: :lol:

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Anyone know the current price for a trunk monkey in Australia??

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Yes, Tim Sharman could be the forward we've been looking for.