Ross Lyon...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWodonga
Club Player

I just want to see us go more attacking, I hate when we get the ball in the backline & there is no one in our forward 50 to kick to. Rather see us play the Geelong attack then the Sydney defense game.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross Lyon...

satchmo wrote:
Teflon wrote:Weak is going with the flock cause they might just laugh at a lame gag or it could score you internet heroism.......but carry on.... :wink:
I bow to you superior knowledge of lame gags
dodgy pox
and internet heroism
And who the f@rk would ever get credibility reading the shyte you come up with
if you cant muster a sensible thought shut the f@rk up.
and of course your favorite
Edited to remove abuse..mod
But if highlighting your hypocrisy is going with the flock, I'm not suprised ! :wink:

you could always simply "flock off"...theres a lame one for your collection.... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross Lyon...

carn_sainter wrote:
Teflon wrote:
carn_sainter wrote:
Teflon wrote:Face facts - the sooks come out screaming to sack the coach like a pack of screaming hyenas after we lose....they'll crawl back under their rocks next win.....just drooling over the next loss......and away we go again...weak as.
you are the biggest running joke i've seen on this site...

do you not realise this is exactly what you did for 3 years?

laughable...

no credibility

as for ross, he's alright...sure can't be blamed for the butchered disposal that has hurt us most

good coach by virtue of not being a bad coach...as long as he has the players united and believeing, most of his job is done...

now, if they can just hit a few targets...
Grant Thomas had 5 yrs - Ross Lyons had 18 games work it you simple pr!ck.!!!!!

And who the f@rk would ever get credibility reading the shyte you come up with anyway nor care if they didnt have it by your warped standards??????

Add to the topic rather than personalise it and if you cant muster a sensible thought shut the f@rk up. :roll:
yeah, get a load of this level headed 'shyte' i've posted here...

sorry to hurt your feelings mate
surely has to be easier ways to admit your a bit of a dill whose missed the point on thread?

but apology accepted regardless... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””