saint66au

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

saint66au

I'll be in Melbourne for the Saints v Geelong match at the Dome 12 April...... will you be doing a MW ticketing thingy for that match? If yes let me kow the procedure please. Also it will be time for us to share that red or two me thinks :wink:

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

The red will go down a treat with his California rolls Loris. :lol: :wink: Look forward to seeing you when you come over, we can discuss all things Lenny. :wink:

loris
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:The red will go down a treat with his California rolls Loris. :lol: :wink: Look forward to seeing you when you come over, we can discuss all things Lenny. :wink:
Not only discuss all things Lenny........... maybe a snoopyperve or two or more :P

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I like your way of thinking. For his footballing ability of course. In answer to your original question I'm pretty sure Saint66au will be doing a group MW booking given that they are the reigning premiers. :x :roll: :cry:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:I like your way of thinking. For his footballing ability of course. In answer to your original question I'm pretty sure Saint66au will be doing a group MW booking given that they are the reigning premiers. :x :roll: :cry:

not sure given all the reserved seats now.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Loris..There will definately be a MW booking for that Geelong game...and we will be honoured to have you among us..its been too long!!

Im hoping the nuts and bolts of how it will work in 08 after the long weekend, but ideally we will be able to fill the unsold seats in the "reserved seat" section of the MW with WIng-ites each home game..the cost and fine details will be announced closer to the season proper.

No more California rolls for me at the football Snoops...the mocking I recieved from the uncouth palates of the riff-raff just put a icky taste in my mouth. From now on its beer and pies for me...
:wink: 8-)

God knows what the red is like at Livewire Loris...might have to bring in some of that red "Coonawarra cordial" in a drink container :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: saint66au

loris wrote:I'll be in Melbourne for the Saints v Geelong match at the Dome 12 April...... will you be doing a MW ticketing thingy for that match? If yes let me kow the procedure please. Also it will be time for us to share that red or two me thinks :wink:
the week after im heading dowwn melb way for the sainters v essendum game so who knows if vic will survive the west aussie influx of april !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: saint66au

loris wrote:I'll be in Melbourne for the Saints v Geelong match at the Dome 12 April...... will you be doing a MW ticketing thingy for that match? If yes let me kow the procedure please. Also it will be time for us to share that red or two me thinks :wink:
obviously dont know that you can send a pm! :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
asiu

:lol: ..... u d!ckhead dools

hey loris

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Loris..There will definately be a MW booking for that Geelong game...and we will be honoured to have you among us..its been too long!!

Im hoping the nuts and bolts of how it will work in 08 after the long weekend, but ideally we will be able to fill the unsold seats in the "reserved seat" section of the MW with WIng-ites each home game..the cost and fine details will be announced closer to the season proper.

No more California rolls for me at the football Snoops...the mocking I recieved from the uncouth palates of the riff-raff just put a icky taste in my mouth. From now on its beer and pies for me...
:wink: 8-)

God knows what the red is like at Livewire Loris...might have to bring in some of that red "Coonawarra cordial" in a drink container :P
Does this mean that you are finally going to get those very short arms of yours all the way down to the bottom of your very long pockets. I could force myself into Livewire for such an occasion :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

loris
Saintsational Legend

Maybe, just maybe Eastern I could be a bit of a livewire at Livewire and put my hands into his pockets :shock: :shock:

loris
Saintsational Legend

Is 'Son of 66' still the choirmaster of the MW?

Can I be guaranteed a seat with him and dear sweet Wizsteppa?

Can I be spared sitting inbetween riccardo & hurricane..my ears have never recovered from being the rose between those two thorns last time I was at the MW :wink: I will sit on either side of those two cuties, but please, please not inbetween. :wink:

Gee I hope you have a system worked out Saint66au....... I sure tickerteck or who ever does the bookings...... would think me quite a nutter with all these 'druthers in attemppting to book a seat :P

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Is 'Son of 66' still the choirmaster of the MW?

Can I be guaranteed a seat with him and dear sweet Wizsteppa?

Can I be spared sitting inbetween riccardo & hurricane..my ears have never recovered from being the rose between those two thorns last time I was at the MW :wink: I will sit on either side of those two cuties, but please, please not inbetween. :wink:

Gee I hope you have a system worked out Saint66au....... I sure tickerteck or who ever does the bookings...... would think me quite a nutter with all these 'druthers in attemppting to book a seat :P
Oh dont you worry Loris...the system is well and truly in place..and yes Son of 66 and Benny are still leading the choir...with all the passion that they always have. Can assure you a seat good and close to them..will PM you with the deatils soon...just to keep Dools happy :P:P

AS for the long pockets...never too long to spring for a glass of good red for our good friend Loris..its just Eastern's beer money thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down the bottom

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor