Moorabbin Wing seating information 2008

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Wing seating information 2008

The following is a run down on Moorabbin Wing reserved seating arrangements for season 2008

Firstly, on behalf of the Club, a huge thank you to those of you who have purchased Yearly seating for 2008. There are around 40 of us in Rows D, E and F of Aisle 35. At this stage there are still around 15-18 seats still unsold in these rows. The great news is that we will be able to use those on a game-by-game basis. This will ensure that, unlike previous years, the whole reserved seated area is 100% Saints!! Outlined below is how I hope it will work.

The exact amount of seats we will have access to purchase won't be known until a couple of weeks prior to Round 1. Obviously the Club want to still sell them to Yearly purchasers for as long as possible, but generally they "hand them back" to Telstra Dome 2 weeks before Round 1. At this point I can place a booking.

So..given I wont know the exact amount til then, I think the fairest way to make them available is for anyone interested in some of the seats for Round 1 to let me know over the next couple of weeks. 2 weeks prior to the game, once the exact amount of seats are known, I will conduct a random ballot should the amount of seats available be less than the amount of seats requested. I will let you know the cost of each seat soon, but please bear in mind that unlike last year, any seat sold to us will carry a Premium (last year approx $15/seat for adults). I actually think that's only fair to those who have taken the plunge and bought reserved seats from the Club. Please also bear in mind that none of the seats are Aisle seats. They have all been taken by Yearly purchasers.

If Telstra Dome make the front 6 rows of our 2007 home on the other side of Aisle 35 ticketed for any games, as they did in 2007, I will make a booking for anyone wanting seats there. Unlike other years however, there WILL be a premium charge on these seats. I will know their arrangements for Rounds 1-4 towards the end of February

I hope all of the above isn't too confusing. Please drop me a PM or catch up with me on Friday night if you have ANY questions. I will supply more information as I receive it.

Just to re-iterate. if you dont have yearly seats but would like to sit within the Moorabbin Wing yearly reserved seat area for Round 1, please let me know how many seats you would like by Friday 7th March (2 weeks prior to Round 1)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

If it is not a rude question - what is the price?
Are they the same as level one or two?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Not a rude question at all LOL

In 2007 the surcharge was approx $15.00 for an adult per game

Perhaps, as the cost of the Yearly seats there have been reduced from $180 to $120..it may be less

I shall get an accurate price from TD..if they have decided on it yet

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor