A Question for Sydney based Saints Fans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter27
Club Player

A Question for Sydney based Saints Fans

Hi, I am in Sydney over the weekend and am wondering what pubs will definately be showing the Saints-Port game. Thanks in advance.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Fair old question mate.

I strongly suggest that you get into the CBD somewhere, find a place that's not too crowded and ask them if they've got Foxtel and if they can put the game on.

Sadly, not many places will be locked into having the game on - so your best bet is to try out the above method. It's always worked for me.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

There's a reasonable chance that the Alexandria Hotel will be showing it. They tend to show a lot of AFL. May depend on what other games are on at the time. They often post a schedule of what they show - give them a buzz.

35 Henderson Road
Corner Henderson Road and Garden Street
Alexandria
NSW 2015
Australia

Phone: 02 9698 1933
Fax: 02 9698 1071

The Forest Lodge in Forest Lodge (near Sydney Uni) used to be an AFL pub too - may still be?

Wollongong_saint
Club Player

The Flodge (Forest Lodge) will definately be playing the game, that place kept me sane during my uni days. Just off Broadway, corner Ross Street, behind the Office works.

Saint Mick
Club Player

Yep, I can confirm that the Lodge will be showing it - they show every match live both on FS1 and FS+. Be warned though, it's Sydney Uni AFL's home base so it can get a bit rowdy on Saturday nights!

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Alexandria Hotel is where the Sydney based Saints supporter group meet to watch the games. They always show the game on a plasma tele and you'll be able to watch it with other die-hard Saints fans. :D