Where Are U Now?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Where Are U Now?

To the posters who come here after a loss to pot the club where are u now after a win?

Yeah that's right nowhere to be seen.

Ok we wasn't great tonight but we won and that's what good teams do.

4 and 3 baby u better believe

GO SAINTS

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

interesting point

won 4 lost 3 and playing badly

I don't think anyone can say we don't have talent

if we can find the form from say the preseason, or WCE last year, or the first quarters against footscray and geelong we are going well.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i would hope they are all coming home from the game and will post later

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:interesting point

won 4 lost 3 and playing badly

I don't think anyone can say we don't have talent

if we can find the form from say the preseason, or WCE last year, or the first quarters against footscray and geelong we are going well.
You are dead set right, 4-3, with still a few players no where near in form (Gram for starters). We have not played great footy but still we sit in a OK position. Just need to re-group and keep the score board ticking.
%% is shocking, but that can be worked on with some good wins.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where Are U Now?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:To the posters who come here after a loss to pot the club where are u now after a win?

GO SAINTS
Just got home.

You idiot.

...We didn't win.....Richmond lost it.

Don't feel proud after that performance. Only a few, including Milne can hold their heads up high.

Darren
Club Player

I just got home aswell. I would've rated Milney BoG tonight

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: ...We didn't win.....Richmond lost it.
Aren't you a sad bastard :roll:

2 on the bench at three qtr time and down on the scoreboard.

You would expect that a fully fit Richmond would run over the top of us. Sure enouh they get the first goal and are out by more than a goal.

We lose X in the last qtr so one on the bench for most of it, come from behind and win a cracker with the Tigers trying to run us off our feet.

But oh no, you cant enjoy it, you have to pot the team :roll:

You must lead a bloody sad existence, you sad sack :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Spinner wrote: ...We didn't win.....Richmond lost it.
Aren't you a sad bastard :roll:

2 on the bench at three qtr time and down on the scoreboard.

You would expect that a fully fit Richmond would run over the top of us. Sure enouh they get the first goal and are out by more than a goal.

We lose X in the last qtr so one on the bench for most of it, come from behind and win a cracker with the Tigers trying to run us off our feet.

But oh no, you cant enjoy it, you have to pot the team :roll:

You must lead a bloody sad existence, you sad sack :roll: :roll:
"potting the club".

Wake up fool. I just highlighted the fact that I wouldn't be going around proclaiming how great we are after that performance.

Did I say that was wasn't ecstatic with the four points?

Don't think so.

So don't play high moral ground joffaboy when you know exactly where im coming from. We tried to shut the game up towards the end and Richmond had two real opportunities to finish it off.

I enjoyed it all the way home. And at the ground in front of all those Richmond supporters.

But now im home at my computer and realistically, we were bloody lucky.

bergsone
SS Life Member

A WIN IS A WIN,not playing well and winning,better than not playing welland losing..Week off to regroup ,may come at just the right time..THANK GOD FOR BANGER TONIGHT.

clobba
Club Player

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:To the posters who come here after a loss to pot the club where are u now after a win?

GO SAINTS
Tell me you dont actually think this validates that no alternate plan (hmmn thats what we got rid of the last coach for<apparently cause it must of been for something..its not like this guy looks like getting us into finals>) "try not to lose rather than win" personalityless dwarf?

I wont be rebuying a membership if he is still at the helm, itsa a freaking game and he adds all the joy of hanging on while your fingernails slowly pull out. F GT but just having it not be GT isnt a reason for settling for this manure...its only a game and I would rather lose than put up with this dour crap. Seriously after looking at our recent games vs the Tiges the fact they are getting closer to beating us is a f****** bonus? please convert me to your weird worldview :oops: :roll:
Last edited by clobba on Sun 04 May 2008 12:27am, edited 1 time in total.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

clobba wrote:

GO SAINTS
Tell me you dont actually think this validates that no alternate plan (hmmn thats what we got rid of the last coach for<apparently cause it must of been for something..its not like this guy looks like getting us into finals>) "try not to lose rather than win" personalityless dwarf?

I wont be rebuying a membership if he is still at the helm, itsa a frewaking game and he adds all the joy of hanging on while your fingernails slowly pull out. F GT but just having it not be GT isnt a reason for settling for this manure...its only a game and I would rather lose than put up with this dour crap. Seriously after looking at our recent games vs the Tiges the fact they are getting closer to beating us is a f****** bonus? please convert me to your weird worldview :oops: :roll:
You should always buy a membership.

I did through every years of GT's reign, which for some reason you, seem very content on bringing up.

clobba
Club Player

bergsone wrote:A WIN IS A WIN,not playing well and winning,better than not playing welland losing..Week off to regroup ,may come at just the right time..THANK GOD FOR BANGER TONIGHT.
Nope you are f****** incorrect there was nothing to take much pride from tonight...unless I dreadfully overrate our team and actually expect them to achieve something...but hell I am just a grump after all we BEAT RICHMOND :P :D :shock: :wink: hell we must be in with a shot at the GF...am I allowed to bash this negative no gameplan fu*k yet or should I wait a bit longer...after all the Tiges are looking good this year (regardless of the last how many seasons?) so hell we WON woott! damn didnt use uppercase i am such a downer. yep all is well with st kilda...... :twisted:

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

clobba wrote:

GO SAINTS

I wont be rebuying a membership if he is still at the helm, itsa a frewaking game and he adds all the joy of hanging on while your fingernails slowly pull out. F GT but just having it not be GT isnt a reason for settling for this manure...its only a game and I would rather lose than put up with this dour crap. Seriously after looking at our recent games vs the Tiges the fact they are getting closer to beating us is a f****** bonus? please convert me to your weird worldview :oops: :roll:
Don't buy a membership next year i sure will be even if we finished on the bottom of the ladder glad to see where ur loyalities are with the club.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:potting the club.

Wake up fool. I just highlighted the fact that I wouldn't be going around proclaiming how great we are after that performance.
I am just hitghlighting that you must be a joyless sad sack if you cant enjoy a win after we lose three players and come back from behind to win[/quote]
Spinner wrote:Did I say that was wasn't ecstatic with the four points?

Don't think so.
Did I say how great we are??? Dont think so :roll:
Spinner wrote:So don't play high moral ground joffaboy when you know exactly where im coming from. We tried to shut the game up towards the end and Richmond had two real opportunities to finish it off.
Oh fair dinkum Einstein :roll: We had 19 players who could stand up with Goose and probably others not 100%. Richmond tried to run us off our feet in Qtr4, we were in front - of course we were going to try to hold on.\

AND WE DID. I dont care how many opportunities they had, they missed one and the other was from 55 metres so it was never a chance.

But you enjoy your morose countenance.

Some of us actually enjoy it when our team wins. Obviously you get your jollys when you can moan and bitch and become hysterical.

I dont have a moral high ground, I am actually a supporter, you are just a miserable sad sod.
Spinner wrote:I enjoyed it all the way home. And at the ground in front of all those Richmond supporters.
Sure you did.
Spinner wrote:But now im home at my computer and realistically, we were bloody lucky.
Look at the scoreboard sad arse.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Spinner wrote:potting the club.

I am just hitghlighting that you must be a joyless sad sack if you cant enjoy a win after we lose three players and come back from behind to win
Spinner wrote:Did I say that was wasn't ecstatic with the four points?

Don't think so.
Did I say how great we are??? Dont think so :roll:
Spinner wrote:So don't play high moral ground joffaboy when you know exactly where im coming from. We tried to shut the game up towards the end and Richmond had two real opportunities to finish it off.
Oh fair dinkum Einstein :roll: We had 19 players who could stand up with Goose and probably others not 100%. Richmond tried to run us off our feet in Qtr4, we were in front - of course we were going to try to hold on.\

AND WE DID. I dont care how many opportunities they had, they missed one and the other was from 55 metres so it was never a chance.

But you enjoy your morose countenance.

Some of us actually enjoy it when our team wins. Obviously you get your jollys when you can moan and bitch and become hysterical.

I dont have a moral high ground, I am actually a supporter, you are just a miserable sad sod.
Spinner wrote:I enjoyed it all the way home. And at the ground in front of all those Richmond supporters.
Sure you did.
Spinner wrote:But now im home at my computer and realistically, we were bloody lucky.
Look at the scoreboard sad arse.
Ha, that is one pathetic post. Actually put words into my mouth. And clearly made stuff up.

Agenda written all over it.

Tear. :cry:
Last edited by Spinner on Sun 04 May 2008 12:36am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dry your eyes princess :roll:

I am sure there is a loss just around the corner so you ad your pathetic sad sack negative crew can hysterically cry - sack the coach, drop everyone, sack the admin, or whatever else you lot were whining about last week.

Cant wait for the next loss can you? :roll:

Lance or James??

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

This thread pretty much sums it up.

I never said we was great and was just trying to make a positive out of the night because well believe it or not we did win.

What happens from me trying to start a positive thread i get called a idiot and then i attack back, soory probably shouldn'tve done that now we have a slinging match.

Well i guess if u can't complain we lost u can always just start a argument hey folks.

clobba
Club Player

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
clobba wrote:

GO SAINTS

Don't buy a membership next year i sure will be even if we finished on the bottom of the ladder glad to see where ur loyalities are with the club.
What pisses me off is people like you...bet you were a howard voter "aspirational" huh <snicker. I bet you want to "improve your lot. Vote for the man not the style...you better F*(thats a U btw)ckingbeleive I wont be buying a membership next year if I dont see a reason to....almost the same list as 2 years ago and where have we gone...appparently we have a coach too freaking stupid to tone down his cerebral frickan plan so footballers who hadnt missed the final series in how long? (btw I was happy to see GT go as RB didnt seem likely to leave at the time...now I am not sure if it was RB or GT holding the club together...whoever it was I notice a difference even if you dont...you obviously see a reason to persevere with RL....pls do let me in on it as them maybe I could have some prospective future joy to tell my kids <paid members> why its all going good "according to plan :roll: )

Yeah we wouldnt want to overreact as our class players have years left in them so we can redraft and get a good team together again soon...after all not like any other teams will be over despoiling the draft any time soon :roll: (heard of west Sydney and GC?)

If I bought a membership I would be endorsing the crap we are serving up and trying to prevent some no name skill less hack preserving his job isnt what I pay membership for (you can pay yours for whatever, but hell I am a swing voter so if I dont endorse the crap being served up wtf would I buy a membership making thwm think I do...do what you want but if u think calling me weak is going to get me to invest in a f****** boring gameplan playstyle I am sorry but bite my crank. God we managed to win tonight and if you think that was due to RL's coaching well good on you and I have this really cool bridge you might want to buy.

"Yay we beat RICHMOND :o " and I didnt think we would.
Last edited by clobba on Sun 04 May 2008 12:45am, edited 3 times in total.

Winmarvellous
Club Player

I potted the club last week, and rightfully so. And yes I'm happy with tonights win. However, there is still a LOT of work to do if we're to make the 8, and I guess we'll have to wait 'til after the break to see whether that pans out or not. Sitting in a good possie at the moment, but anything could happen from here.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Dry your eyes princess :roll:

I am sure there is a loss just around the corner so you ad your pathetic sad sack negative crew can hysterically cry - sack the coach, drop everyone, sack the admin, or whatever else you lot were whining about last week.

Cant wait for the next loss can you? :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

This poster said that we were 'lucky' to win, and then I had to exaggerate and over hyper ventilate to belittle them by depicting them as never happy.

I'm so super saint loyal, and ill abuse anyone that says we didn't play fantastically all night long.

------Get real Joffaboy. Stop twisting what I said into assuming I didn't enjoy the win. Stop putting words into other's mouths. I don't remember stating I didn't enjoy the win, I don't remember asking for the coach to be sacked. Wait, thats because they didn't happen.

If you yourself, at the end of the day can't realistically assess how we actually played...Then you mustn't know what it is to enjoy 'good football.

You obviously want us to play like that every week. And thats the only thing thats sad around here.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

clobba wrote:
clobba wrote:

GO SAINTS

What pisses me off is people like you...bet you were a howard voter "aspirational" huh <snicker. I bet you want to "improve your lot. Vote for the man not the style...you better F*(thats a U btw)ckingbeleive I wont be buying a membership next year if I dont see a reason to....almost the same list as 2 years ago and where have we gone...appparently we have a coach too freaking stupid to tone down his cerebral frickan plan so footballers who hadnt missed the final series in how long? (btw I was happy to see GT go as RB didnt seem likely to leave at the time...now I am not sure if it was RB or GT holding the club together...whoever it was I notice a difference even if you dont...you obviously see a rewason to prersever with RL....pls do let me in on it as them maybe I could have some prospective future joy to tell my kids <paid members> why its all going good "according to plan :roll: )

Yeah we wouldnt want to overreact as our class players have years left in them so we can redraft and get a good team together again soon...after all not like any other teams will be over despoiling the draft any time soon :roll: (heard of west Sydney and GC?)

If I bought a membership I would be endorsing the crap we are serving up and trying to prevent some no name skill less hack preserving his job isnt what I pay membership for (you can pay yours for whatever, but hell I am a swing voter so if I dont endorse the crap being served up wtf would I buy a membership making thwm think I do...do what you want but if u think calling me weak is going to get me to invest in a f****** boring gameplan playstyle I am sorry but bite my crank. God we managed to win tonight and if you think that was due to RL's coaching well good on you and I have this really cool bridge you might want to buy.

Actually no not a howard voter not that thats got anything to do with it.\

I get the feeling u would be alot happier if we lost then u could really let fly on Ross.

Mate ur a disgrace can't believe u call urself a saints supporter

matrix
Saintsational Legend

jesus christ im not even going to bother reading this crapola anymore..

seriously theres always something someone wants to pick a fight and argue over

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:jesus christ im not even going to bother reading this crapola anymore..

seriously theres always something someone wants to pick a fight and argue over
Exactly right and all this from a post that said we wasn't great tonight but we won and now 4 and 3 god heaven help me if i said something else

clobba
Club Player

clobba wrote:
clobba wrote:

GO SAINTS

What pisses me off is people like you...bet you were a howard voter "aspirational" huh <snicker. I bet you want to "improve your lot. Vote for the man not the style...you better F*(thats a U btw)ckingbeleive I wont be buying a membership next year if I dont see a reason to....almost the same list as 2 years ago and where have we gone...appparently we have a coach too freaking stupid to tone down his cerebral frickan plan so footballers who hadnt missed the final series in how long? (btw I was happy to see GT go as RB didnt seem likely to leave at the time...now I am not sure if it was RB or GT holding the club together...whoever it was I notice a difference even if you dont...you obviously see a rewason to prersever with RL....pls do let me in on it as them maybe I could have some prospective future joy to tell my kids <paid members> why its all going good "according to plan :roll: )

Actually no not a howard voter not that thats got anything to do with it.\

I get the feeling u would be alot happier if we lost then u could really let fly on Ross.

Mate ur a disgrace can't believe u call urself a saints supporter
Mate you just appear to be a post willing to be pissed on by anything walking by...wtf was the +ve tonight?

other than we didnt lose...you seriously expected this year to be like this? Pulling at the fact we beat the tiges to be a highpoint? Well I do have a few Tiges in my Supercoach team <Jack Roo amongst them and was still happy he missed) f*** off if you want a robotic "the club is always right" response you tool I have my own opinions.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

GO SAINTS
Selective memory? :roll: