Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
I love the smart arses who try to be witty and clever yet are deadset morons
Rodge you are describing yourself again.

You should do what you said you were going to do and ignore peoples opinions. Because its only going to get you down if you actually start paying attention to what peoples opinion of you is.
You don't have to read my posts Bob.

You respond to quite a few these days and they seem to bother you.

Just don't read them if they're that much of a problem for you.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Biggest Av ever.

bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:

You should do what you said you were going to do and ignore peoples opinions. Because its only going to get you down if you actually start paying attention to what peoples opinion of you is.

They dont bother me. I am having fun.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:

They dont bother me. I am having fun.
Having fun is fun.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Re: Gardner OK - Cousins NOT

barks4eva wrote:
FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
BigMart wrote:We took Michael Gardner in 2006 who had played a handful of games since 2003 and has a F***ed body. and had serious off-field issues and used DP#43 to do so.

Yet

Denied the 2005 Browlnow medallist, whose body is as fit as any player who has ever played. Cousins was in rare touch as late as 2007 averaging 25 possessions a game..

This decision is disgraceful, and goes against the want of the members and coaches and players......and AFL community...

it happens when a bunch of suits try to make decisions about sport, when they have zero fu**ing idea....really football matters should be left to those who know something about the game....i want to win, and seriously could not give a rats about upholding bullsh*t values.

Football First........seriously, besides two, who in that group actually understands the game......especially not a scottish git, whose every decision seem to be a massive F*** up.

I will seriously consider my position in supporting a basket case.....tonight will be remembered as the night our club made another poor decision and let a golden opportunity (risk albeit) slip......how often do you get the chance to take a brownlow medallist?????

F*** heads
Agree 100%

Cousins might actually be the one player who could make a difference in our midfield and this decision made by a board who should have been kicked out yesterday, might actually cost us a premiership!

Who knows, but it is very possible, that in 2009 with Cousins, potentially we were going to be a much bigger threat to any opposition club.

As for footy first, those f****** had better be ready when the AGM comes around!

FAIR DINKUM
Glad to see you are up to your usual standard of bullsh1t barks!
Have you not already ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one, pledging allegiance to the Melbourne Storm as a form of protest against the current board, for introducing compulsory social club status to level two seating?

I swear I remember reading that somehwere!

and you reckon I post bullshyte...............pffft :roll:
Yep... All of the above!! But at least I've moved on and I'm not continuing to bang on about it like you. TOSSER!
Hmmm, one day you're blowing smoke up the board's arse, the next day you've ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one and suddenly where once there was room for your smoke, now it seems according to you their heads are in the way, mind you on the last point, I'm in full agreement!

So what are you doing lurking here, isn't there a Melbourne Storm forum aching for your pearls?

The difference being, MR strength through loyalty, I might be pissed off and want the current board kicked out yesterday for relocating the club to Seaford, but at the end of the day, 1. I'll still buy a social club, reserved seat membership x2, because 2. I support the St kilda football club and 3. this board won't be around forever AND 4. if everyone cracked a hissy fit and stopped buying memberships like your good self, then this football club would not be around for much longer!

Enjoy your Melbourne Storm in a teacup!
Just goes to show how much of a wanker you are. Neither you nor anyone else here knows anything about me or my committment, financial or otherwise, to the St Kilda football club.

What everyone here DOES know is that you are prepared to destabilise our great club to suit your own narrow minded views.

FFS let those with more intelligence than you get on with the job without your constant whinging about it!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Have you not already ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one, pledging allegiance to the Melbourne Storm as a form of protest against the current board, for introducing compulsory social club status to level two seating?

Yep... All of the above!! But at least I've moved on and I'm not continuing to bang on about it like you. TOSSER!
barks4eva wrote:
Hmmm, one day you're blowing smoke up the board's arse, the next day you've ripped up your membership, refused to buy another one and suddenly where once there was room for your smoke, now it seems according to you their heads are in the way, mind you on the last point, I'm in full agreement!

So what are you doing lurking here, isn't there a Melbourne Storm forum aching for your pearls?

The difference being, MR strength through loyalty, I might be pissed off and want the current board kicked out yesterday for relocating the club to Seaford, but at the end of the day, 1. I'll still buy a social club, reserved seat membership x2, because 2. I support the St kilda football club and 3. this board won't be around forever AND 4. if everyone cracked a hissy fit and stopped buying memberships like your good self, then this football club would not be around for much longer!

Just goes to show how much of a wanker you are. Neither you nor anyone else here knows anything about me or my committment, financial or otherwise, to the St Kilda football club.

What everyone here DOES know is that you are prepared to destabilise our great club to suit your own narrow minded views.

FFS let those with more intelligence than you get on with the job without your constant whinging about it!

All I know, Mr Strength Through Loyalty, is what you've posted here, that you're tearing up your St kilda membership, not renewing your membership for next year and that you are now a paid up and proud to declare the fact that you are now a Melbourne Storm rugby member!

If anyone is destabilising the St kilda football club, it is those who don't bother buying memberships.

your signature
Pumped up, Paid up & Purple in 2009!

GO STORM!
Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
If anyone is destabilising the St kilda football club, it is those who don't bother buying memberships.

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM
Memerships are a joke and the biggest con job of modern times.

I feel pity for those sucked in by the concept.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

Are you stating an opinion or a fact?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

Both sentences are fact.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

Both sentences are fact.
I understand that the second sentence is fact because you are stating your own feelings.

BUT please provide factual evidence to support your first sentence as fact.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

Both sentences are fact.
I understand that the second sentence is fact because you are stating your own feelings.

I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM

Both sentences are fact.

I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it.
Why would I do that?

bob__71
Club Player

What quantative data are you using to measure con-ness. for example how do you compare the membership con against the sub prime mortgage con?

Or is it just a fact that in your opinion they are the biggest con in modern times. What is your definition of modern times, and why were memberships less of a con in times preceeding modern times.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

barks4eva wrote:

All I know, Mr Strength Through Loyalty, is what you've posted here, that you're tearing up your St kilda membership, not renewing your membership for next year and that you are now a paid up and proud to declare the fact that you are now a Melbourne Storm rugby member!

your signature
Pumped up, Paid up & Purple in 2009!

GO STORM!
Rugby..............pfft

FAIR DINKUM
What can I say but reiterate that you know sweet f*ck all about... well, anything really!! You have neve really substantiated any of your outrageous comments with any kind of factual data...

You are a knob of the highest order!

Thats my last word on the matter as I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
How do you know it's fact?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
How do you know it's fact?
because

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Thanks mate but I don't need your pity.

So, are you a member or not?

Also, why are they a con?

You get discounted admission into 11 games as afr as I recall.

The club benefits from the direct cash injection.

AFAICR... a Con job is what Caro got last Friday from Con Gorozides when he went out on the blow. :lol:

Seriously, Rodge... I reckon the biggest con of medern times is your parents telling you that you're not adopted. :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Seriously, Rodge... I reckon the biggest con of medern times is your parents telling you that you're not adopted. :wink:
What's wrong with being adopted? Why would you belittle someone for being adopted?

That's one of the lowest calls I've seen in this place.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I reckon the only con around here is being perpetrated by Rodger A Fox who is sucking you all in left right and centre!

And that's a fact, Jack.

Cue Rodger to ask: Who's Jack?

:lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
What's wrong with being adopted? Why would you belittle someone for being adopted?

Is that FACT or your assumption or your opinion?

You seem to have no problem belittling others.

The comment was directed solely at you, and no one else.

And besides... seeing you don't give a stuff about other people's opnions, why should it bother you? Don't read my posts.

Please don't make this about me... move on.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

And besides... seeing you don't give a stuff about other people's opnions, why should it bother you? Don't read my posts.

If you were to make a racist remark directly at someone, do you think any other poster who read it would take offence?

I must admit, few things shock me on here. But to belittle any kids reading this forum who are adopted, or any parents who have been unable to conceive and have chosen to adopt - is very ordinary form.

I expected better to be frank.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:I reckon the only con around here is being perpetrated by Rodger A Fox who is sucking you all in left right and centre!

And that's a fact, Jack.

Cue Rodger to ask: Who's Jack?

Yes SEN but it is progressing so nicely :wink:

Too bad FQF isn't playing with B4E in this thread anymore. That was good fun as well.

Fact and Fact (IMHO of course :D )

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

If you were to make a racist remark directly at someone, do you think any other poster who read it would take offence?

I must admit, few things shock me on here. But to belittle any kids reading this forum who are adopted, or any parents who have been unable to conceive and have chosen to adopt - is very ordinary form.

Any parent who has knowingly adopted a child and tells them that they are not adopted is a fraud IMO...

The child has right to know. IMO.

From someone who has dealt with these issues presonally / and is closely involved with adoptees.

So, I don't know what you're on about.

Where did I say there's anything wrong with being adopted?
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Thu 04 Dec 2008 1:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:I reckon the only con around here is being perpetrated by Rodger A Fox who is sucking you all in left right and centre!

And that's a fact, Jack.

It's only a con if we weren't aware of rodger's MO - but given that we've all seeen it a number of times, maybe the con is in letting him think he's conning us all?

Not a fact, just an opinion of course.

I wouldn't want to be called a liar by 'the great con artist'.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:.

Why would expect better from people whose opinion you have stated you dont give a F*** about?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)