The Richmond Situation Vs. Ours

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
And a great source for anyone chasing.

As I said, you old blokes need to get out more.

The naivity in relation to drugs on here by the geriatrics is amazing.
Mate you think you know more about every thing...its quite obvious from your own bravado how little you know.

I go out and see a bunch of kids off their heads, thinking they are living life too the max....we all did it when we were young....doesnt mean its smart....And it also doesnt mean we shouldnt be proud of a club which wants to activly promote a heathy lifestyle.

But you youngsters (or middleaged men trying to be hip and cool) know everything already dont ya :)

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
vacuous space wrote:
degruch wrote:Only teams with a lousy midfield will regret not having picked up BC...
If Cousins plays well, everyone is going to regret not havinhg BC. Every narrow loss where our midfield gets beaten is going to leave people wondering what if.
Maybe that's the problem. Too many supporters always wondering "what if"?
as opposed to too many supporters wondering"why not"
Ahhh. Good morning LewinskyOnline.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
sainteronline

degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
degruch wrote:I wish someone would lock this bulls*** thread too.

BC plays for Richmond.
(Unfortunately,imho)
BC love = go support Richmond.

Now...didn't we just pick up a stack of rookies in the same draft? Surely they're worth talking about, you can watch Benny's doco in the near future if you want the low down.
if you don't like the thread then why read it?
Why post one it? Why bother barracking for St Kilda if we're so one dimensional. Honest guys, get a spine.
get a spine?

Why for questioning a boards (imho) wrong decision

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
do you have a problem with my sexuality

not that I am gay in any way shape or form

you're starting to sound a bit homophobic

do you have a problem with gays

bob__71
Club Player

sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
I get out plenty....but i dont want to be an AFL footballer.

There is no reason why the nightlife needs to include drugs and criminals.

I think Rodger you need to get out a bit more...you must spend 10hrs a day on your computer.

Rodger why do you have a problem with not wanting drugs at StKilda?
If you got out plenty, there's a big chance you'd see certain players out and about.

And if you did, you wouldn't be making the comments that you did.
Why Rodger what would I see that would make me think that there were drugs at StKilda. And why would that make me change my opinions about drugs at the club anyway? Or was that just a way of avoiding answering a difficult question?

BTW not everyone lives in Melbourne.
how do you know there not

there's at least three people running around on football ovals in the AFL

who are on two strikes

how do you know they're not playing for St Kilda
Doesnt matter if they are or are not. If they get caught again they will be out I guess. And hopefully the club doctors are helping them out.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
degruch wrote:
Now...didn't we just pick up a stack of rookies in the same draft? Surely they're worth talking about
No. They're not.
You're not really into football much, are you?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Geez! This one's getting out of hand quickly...settle guys.

sainteronline

bob__71 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:

I think Rodger you need to get out a bit more...you must spend 10hrs a day on your computer.

If you got out plenty, there's a big chance you'd see certain players out and about.

Why Rodger what would I see that would make me think that there were drugs at StKilda. And why would that make me change my opinions about drugs at the club anyway? Or was that just a way of avoiding answering a difficult question?

who are on two strikes

Doesnt matter if they are or are not. If they get caught again they will be out I guess. And hopefully the club doctors are helping them out.
but ben does not deserve the same

bob__71
Club Player

degruch wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
degruch wrote:
Now...didn't we just pick up a stack of rookies in the same draft? Surely they're worth talking about
No. They're not.
dont worry about him degruch, its Rodgers pathetic little game he plays. My guess is that Rodger loves nothing more than a toss while he is looking in the mirror.

bob__71
Club Player

sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:

who are on two strikes

We owe Ben Cousins nothing. There are plenty of StKilda players past and present who struggle with life who the saints could be helping out first.

And Ben has his second chance so what ya crying about?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:....And it also doesnt mean we shouldnt be proud of a club which wants to activly promote a heathy lifestyle.
You barrack for St.Kilda don't you??

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Not as much as I once was.

And deteriorating even further quite rapidly.

bob__71
Club Player

Yes mate I do. Unlike you I listen to what the board and people incharge are saying....

bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
degruch wrote:
Not as much as I once was.

And deteriorating even further quite rapidly.
Well could you please leave then Rodger?

sainteronline

bob__71 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:

who are on two strikes

We owe Ben Cousins nothing. There are plenty of StKilda players past and present who struggle with life who the saints could be helping out first.
(The thing is cousins could have helped out St Kilda as he will with Richmond)
And Ben has his second chance so what ya crying about?
because it could have and should have been with St Kilda

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
degruch wrote:I wish someone would lock this bulls*** thread too.

BC plays for Richmond.
(Unfortunately,imho)
BC love = go support Richmond.

Now...didn't we just pick up a stack of rookies in the same draft? Surely they're worth talking about, you can watch Benny's doco in the near future if you want the low down.
if you don't like the thread then why read it?
Why post one it? Why bother barracking for St Kilda if we're so one dimensional. Honest guys, get a spine.
get a spine?

Why for questioning a boards (imho) wrong decision
Why not write a letter to the club expressing your dismay at their decision, LewinskyOnline? You and the other vocal supporters who cannot get over it and move on?

All I see is a bunch of heroes getting on here slagging off at the club, yet when it comes to actually doing something pro-active like petitioning the club... everyone's too lazy to actually do it.

Tough words on the internet are easy. Actually doing something positive to change the situation takes real guts. Which a lot of you seem to lack in this matter.

Yes, you are entitled to voice your opinions... but if you all feel so strongly about it... do something FFS!

If people are so p1ssed off, then start a petition for a board spill and demand that the club disclose the real reasons for the decision. I'll be the first to sign it.

Then all the armchair critics like yourself B4E and Rdgerfox can put your passion where your mouth is and run for the board... and prove to the world that you can do a better job.

But until then, you're all full of wind and spineless IMO.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:Yes mate I do. Unlike you I listen to what the board and people incharge are saying....
Ahhh Ok - so you're blindly following them.

That's Ok, in a way I respect that. You're loyal to the club.

I however have become very disillusioned by the club, and I think they're liars. Liars with no results to support the games they're playing with the members and fans.

Never before have I ever felt like simply a revenue source, rather than a supporter and part of the club, than I do these days.

If they're claiming to have passed on Cousins because of his off-field issues - they're either liars and/or extreme hypocrits. Or they too need to get out more.

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:

Why not write a letter to the club expressing your dismay at their decision, LewinskyOnline? You and the other vocal supporters who cannot get over it and move on?
(This will achieve what?)
All I see is a bunch of heroes getting on here slagging off at the club, yet when it comes to actually doing something pro-active like petitioning the club... everyone's too lazy to actually do it.
(As above)
Tough words on the internet are easy. Actually doing something positive to change the situation takes real guts. Which a lot of you seem to lack in this matter. (It is too late to change the situation, apart from as I have said before bring on the AGM)
Yes, you are entitled to voice your opinions... but if you all feel so strongly about it... do something FFS!

If people are so p1ssed off, then start a petition for a board spill and demand that the club disclose the real reasons for the decision. I'll be the first to sign it. (Like that is going to happen, sorry we didn't pick up ben, but we were scared of dimwit)

Then all the armchair critics like yourself B4E and Rdgerfox can put your passion where your mouth is and run for the board... and prove to the world that you can do a better job.

and you are nothing but a slack lackey of the establishment

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Not at all, buddy. Don't give a toss what you are. Maybe I'm gay?

And what if I was homophobic? It's a free country. what's it got to do with you?

However you do seem to feel the urge to constantly deny it... any reason why? You're strting to sound like you've got something to hide?

Or maybe you just don't like it when people give you a taste of your own medicine?

bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:Yes mate I do. Unlike you I listen to what the board and people incharge are saying....

I however have become very disillusioned by the club, and I think they're liars. Liars with no results to support the games they're playing with the members and fans.

Never before have I ever felt like simply a revenue source, rather than a supporter and part of the club, than I do these days.

If they're claiming to have passed on Cousins because of his off-field issues - they're either liars and/or extreme hypocrits. Or they too need to get out more.
I'm not blindly following them, I just happen to agree with them. I never felt like blindly following the previous admin when they were carrying on like a bunch of clowns. Why are they liars or hypocrites?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

(This will achieve what?)
(As above)
Tough words on the internet are easy. Actually doing something positive to change the situation takes real guts. Which a lot of you seem to lack in this matter. (It is too late to change the situation, apart from as I have said before bring on the AGM)

If people are so p1ssed off, then start a petition for a board spill and demand that the club disclose the real reasons for the decision. I'll be the first to sign it. (Like that is going to happen, sorry we didn't pick up ben, but we were scared of dimwit)

and you are nothing but a slack lackey of the establishment
You have no idea who I am or what I do LewinskyOnline.

All you can do is throw cheap insults at people instead of answering the hard questions.

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

And what if I was homophobic? It's a free country. what's it got to do with you?

However you do seem to feel the urge to constantly deny it... any reason why? You're strting to sound like you've got something to hide?

Or maybe you just don't like it when people give you a taste of your own medicine?
would you like to see the videos

there is not another male in them, only me and females, yes that's right females

but you know what they say about homophobics

it's because they don't like their urges (been feeling a bit aroused around George Michael have you)

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

bob__71 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

I'm not blindly following them, I just happen to agree with them. I never felt like blindly following the previous admin when they were carrying on like a bunch of clowns. Why are they liars or hypocrites?
Well said Bob.

Poor Rodgey feels abused and exploited. Sook! Just because we don't agree, we're blind followers. get a grip.

If we all blindly followed as you accuse us... we'd never have have had a board change, now would we?

Now stop wasting your boss' time and do some work.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

there is not another male in them, only me and females, yes that's right females

it's because they don't like their urges (been feeling a bit aroused around George Michael have you)
Tisk, tisk...just look at the derrision Ben Cousins has brought to our club :lol:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
degruch wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Gee, I really got you rattled, LewinskyOnline. I thought you had my measure?

If you don't like it, quit insulting people all the time.

Denial, denial denial...

Actually don't mind GM's music. Doesn't do it for me, tho.

"hey you're just too funky for me..."

I'll tell you what. I'll stop annoying you, and you keep clear of my threads / posts.